Last Posted: Feb 18, 2021
- Hereditary thrombophilia and recurrent pregnancy loss: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
Liu Xiaoling et al. Human reproduction (Oxford, England) 2021 Feb
- New thing, The Impact of the Emergence of COVID-19 on Women's Prenatal Genetic Testing Decisions.
Farrell Ruth M et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2021 Feb
- Recurrent pregnancy loss
E Dimitriadis et al, Nature DIs Primers, December 2020
- Significance of Homocysteine Levels in the Management of Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome: A Literature Review.
Kondapaneni Varshitha et al. Cureus 2020 Oct 12(10) e11110
- Exome sequencing analysis on products of conception: a cohort study to evaluate clinical utility and genetic etiology for pregnancy loss
C Zhao et al, Genetics in Medicine, October 26, 2020
- Reducing misdiagnosis caused by maternal cell contamination in genetic testing for early pregnancy loss.
Volozonoka Ludmila et al. Systems biology in reproductive medicine 2020 Oct 1-11
- Clinical Utilization and Cost of Thrombophilia Testing in Patients with Venous Thromboembolism.
Gaddh Manila et al. TH open : companion journal to thrombosis and haemostasis 2020 Jul 4(3) e153-e162
- Machine learning algorithms to predict early pregnancy loss after in vitro fertilization-embryo transfer with fetal heart rate as a strong predictor.
Liu Lijue et al. Computer methods and programs in biomedicine 2020 Jun 196105624
- Cytogenetic testing of pregnancy loss tissue: a meta-analysis.
Smits Myrthe A J et al. Reproductive biomedicine online 2020 Feb
- Machine Learning (ML) based-method applied in recurrent pregnancy loss (RPL) patients diagnostic work-up: a potential innovation in common clinical practice.
Bruno V et al. Scientific reports 2020 May 10(1) 7970
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (444)
- GWAS Studies (2)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (27)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (8)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (3)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (2)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.