Last Posted: Nov 24, 2020
- Transparency, trust, and community welfare: towards a precision public health ethics framework for the genomics era.
Juengst Eric T et al. Genome medicine 2020 Nov 12(1) 98
- The intersection of genomics and big data with public health: Opportunities for precision public health.
Khoury Muin J et al. PLoS medicine 2020 Oct (10) e1003373
- Precision Public Health as a Key Tool in the COVID-19 Response
Rasmussen SA, et al. JAMA, Aug 12, 2020.
- COVID-19 Genomics and Precision Public Health Weekly Update
CDC, August 2020
- Precision health: A pragmatic approach to understanding and addressing key factors in autoimmune diseases.
Conrad Karsten et al. Autoimmunity reviews 2020 May 19(5) 102508
- Precision Medicine and Precision Public Health in the Era of Pathogen Next-Generation Sequencing.
Leguia Mariana et al. The Journal of infectious diseases 2020 Mar (Supplement_3) S289-S291
- Frequencies of clinically important CYP2C19 and CYP2D6 alleles are graded across Europe.
Petrovic Jelena et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2019 Jul
- Willingness to decrease mammogram frequency among women at low risk for hereditary breast cancer.
Guan Yue et al. Scientific reports 2019 Jul 9(1) 9599
- Your Zip Code Could Affect Your Lifespan. These Maps Show How
J Ducharme et al, Time, June 17, 2019
- Can Predictive Analytics Drive Implementation Research to Improve Population Health?
M Engelgau et al, CDC Blog, May 28, 2019
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (37)
- NIH Information (9)
- CDC Publications (5)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (2)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (15)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (0)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (93)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (5)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (3)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.