Last Posted: May 11, 2021
- Perceptions of 'Precision' and 'Personalised' Medicine in Singapore and Associated Ethical Issues.
Ong Serene et al. Asian bioethics review 2021 13(2) 179-194
- Precision Medicine for COVID-19: Phenotype Anarchy or Promise Realized?
DeMerle Kimberley et al. JAMA 2021 5
- Genetic Determinants of Poor Response to Treatment in Severe Asthma.
Figueiredo Ricardo G et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2021 22(8)
- Next generation plasma proteome profiling to monitor health and disease
W Zhong et al, Nature Comms, May 3, 2021
- Artificial intelligence in oncology: From bench to clinic.
Elkhader Jamal et al. Seminars in cancer biology 2021
- Demetra Application: An integrated genotype analysis web server for clinical genomics in endometriosis.
Papageorgiou Louis et al. International journal of molecular medicine 2021 47(6)
- Convergence of Precision Medicine and Public Health Into Precision Public Health: Toward a Big Data Perspective.
Velmovitsky Pedro Elkind et al. Frontiers in public health 2021 9561873
- Engagement and return of results preferences among a primarily African American genomic sequencing research cohort.
Lewis Katie L et al. American journal of human genetics 2021
- Machine Learning as a Precision-Medicine Approach to Prescribing COVID-19 Pharmacotherapy with Remdesivir or Corticosteroids.
Lam Carson et al. Clinical therapeutics 2021
- Feasibility of preemptive pharmacogenetic testing in colorectal cancer patients within a community oncology setting.
Luczak Tiana S et al. Journal of oncology pharmacy practice : official publication of the International Society of Oncology Pharmacy Practitioners 2021 10781552211005529
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (37)
- NIH Information (66)
- CDC Publications (12)
- COVID-19 (31)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (192)
- GWAS Studies (28)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (496)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (43)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (19)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (2)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (183)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (17)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (143)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.