Last Posted: Apr 25, 2019
- Circulating obesity-driven biomarkers are associated with risk of clear cell renal cell carcinoma: a two-stage, case-control study.
Wang Qinchuan et al. Carcinogenesis 2019 Apr
- Precision medicine in obstructive sleep apnoea.
Martinez-Garcia Miguel Angel et al. The Lancet. Respiratory medicine 2019 Apr
- The Status and Impact of Clinical Tumor Genome Sequencing.
Shaw Kenna R Mills et al. Annual review of genomics and human genetics 2019 Apr
- Advancements and Obstacles of CRISPR-Cas9 Technology in Translational Research.
You Liting et al. Molecular therapy. Methods & clinical development 2019 Jun 13359-370
- Combining DNA and RNA Testing Could Improve Precision Medicine for Cancer
CR Fernandez, Lab Biotech, April 23, 2019
- Deep learning opens new horizons in personalized medicine.
Papadakis Georgios Z et al. Biomedical reports 2019 Apr 10(4) 215-217
- Design of experiments for a confirmatory trial of precision medicine.
Lee Kim May et al. Journal of statistical planning and inference 2019 Mar 199179-187
- Novel Targets and Precision Medicine for Prostate Cancer-Part 2: Tumor Profiling and Personalized Therapy in Patients With Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer.
Considine Bryden et al. Oncology (Williston Park, N.Y.) 2019 33(4) 128-31
- Precision Medicine in Epilepsy-The Way Forward?
Abbott Catherine M et al. ACS chemical neuroscience 2019 Apr 10(4) 2080-2081
- Precision Medicine Research: An Exception or An Exemplar?
Largent Emily A et al. The Journal of law, medicine & ethics : a journal of the American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics 2019 Mar 47(1) 149-151
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (28)
- NIH Information (57)
- CDC Publications (11)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (97)
- GWAS Studies (2)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (254)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (30)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (8)
- Genomic Tests Tier Table (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (44)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (11)
- Reviews/Commentaries (1295)
- Tools/Methods (47)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (74)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Apr 25, 2019
- Content source: