Last Posted: Feb 18, 2019
- How Machine Learning Is Crafting Precision Medicine
Forbes, February 11, 2019
- Characterization of cancer genomic heterogeneity by next-generation sequencing advances precision medicine in cancer treatment.
Zhang Jialing et al. Precision clinical medicine 2018 Jun 1(1) 29-48
- Clinical and Molecular Characteristics and Burden of Kidney Cancer Among Hispanics and Native Americans: Steps Toward Precision Medicine.
Batai Ken et al. Clinical genitourinary cancer 2018 16(3) e535-e541
- Integrated Pathology Informatics Enables High-Quality Personalized and Precision Medicine: Digital Pathology and Beyond.
Volynskaya Zoya et al. Archives of pathology & laboratory medicine 2018 Mar 142(3) 369-382
- Revolutionizing Precision Oncology through Collaborative Proteogenomics and Data Sharing.
Rodriguez Henry et al. Cell 2018 173(3) 535-539
- The Role of the Pediatric Pharmacist in Precision Medicine and Clinical Pharmacogenomics for Children.
Brown Jacob T et al. The journal of pediatric pharmacology and therapeutics : JPPT : the official journal of PPAG 23(6) 499-501
- Towards precision medicine in ischemic stroke and transient ischemic attack.
Lin Yi et al. Frontiers in bioscience (Landmark edition) 2018 231338-1359
- Towards precision medicine in sepsis: a position paper from the European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases.
Rello J et al. Clinical microbiology and infection : the official publication of the European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases 2018 Dec 24(12) 1264-1272
- Towards precision medicine in severe asthma: Treatment algorithms based on treatable traits.
Papaioannou Andriana I et al. Respiratory medicine 2018 14215-22
- Detection of Pathogenic Germline Variants Among Patients With Advanced Colorectal Cancer Undergoing Tumor Genomic Profiling for Precision Medicine.
You Y Nancy et al. Diseases of the colon and rectum 2019 Feb
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (28)
- NIH Information (56)
- CDC Genomics Publications (11)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Epidemiologic Studies (89)
- GWAS Studies (2)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (219)
- Evidence Synthesis (27)
- Guidelines (7)
- Tier Table (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (1130)
- Tools/Methods (41)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (67)
- Advanced Molecular Detection Clips (10)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Feb 19, 2019
- Content source: