Last Posted: Dec 07, 2021
- Artificial intelligence in pediatric cardiology: taking baby steps in the big world of data.
Van den Eynde Jef et al. Current opinion in cardiology 2021 37(1) 130-136
- Expectations and educational needs of rheumatologists, rheumatology fellows and patients in the field of precision medicine in Canada, a quantitative cross-sectional and descriptive study.
Ruel-Gagné Sophie et al. BMC rheumatology 2021 5(1) 52
- A Comprehensive Review of HLA and Severe Cutaneous Adverse Drug Reactions: Implication for Clinical Pharmacogenomics and Precision Medicine.
Kloypan Chiraphat et al. Pharmaceuticals (Basel, Switzerland) 2021 14(11)
- Machine Learning for Recurrence Prediction of Gynecologic Cancers Using Lynch Syndrome-Related Screening Markers.
Kim Byung Wook et al. Cancers 2021 13(22)
- Digital Biomarkers in Multiple Sclerosis.
Dillenseger Anja et al. Brain sciences 2021 11(11)
- Attitudes among parents of persons with autism spectrum disorder towards information about genetic risk and future health.
Johannessen Jarle et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2021
- Predictors of Population Awareness of Cancer Genetic Tests: Implications for Enhancing Equity in Engaging in Cancer Prevention and Precision Medicine.
Giri Veda N et al. JCO precision oncology 2021 5
- Development and Implementation of In-House Pharmacogenomic Testing Program at a Major Academic Health System.
Mroz Pawel et al. Frontiers in genetics 2021 12712602
- Racial and Ethnic Disparities Among Participants in Precision Oncology Clinical Studies.
Aldrighetti Christopher M et al. JAMA network open 2021 4(11) e2133205
- Rapid genomic testing for critically ill children: time to become standard of care?
Stark Zornitza et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (41)
- NIH Information (66)
- CDC Publications (12)
- COVID-19 (48)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (221)
- GWAS Studies (37)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (548)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (47)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (22)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (2)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (208)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (18)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (151)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.