Last Posted: Apr 29, 2021
- Convergence of Precision Medicine and Public Health Into Precision Public Health: Toward a Big Data Perspective.
Velmovitsky Pedro Elkind et al. Frontiers in public health 2021 9561873
- The impact of genomics on precision public health: beyond the pandemic.
Khoury Muin J et al. Genome medicine 2021 4 (1) 67
- Leveraging Advances in Remote Geospatial Technologies to Inform Precision Environmental Health Decisions - A Workshop
NASEM Workshop, April 14, 2021
- Data-Driven Surveillance: Effective Collection, Integration, and Interpretation of Data to Support Decision Making.
Dórea Fernanda C et al. Frontiers in veterinary science 2021 8633977
- Applications of Digital Tools for Precision Public Health in the COVID-19 Era: Where Are We?
M Khoury et al, CDC Blog, March 29, 2021
- Precision Public Health in the Pandemic- Using MicrobeTrace to Track COVID-19
CDC May 26 webinar
- Whole-genome sequencing for TB source investigations: principles of ethical precision public health.
Van Rie A et al. The international journal of tuberculosis and lung disease : the official journal of the International Union against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease 2021 3 (3) 222-227
- mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines: An Incredible Feat of Genomic Technology
(blog post) Cono J, et al. Office of Genomics and Precision Public Health/OS/CDC, Mar 5, 2021.
- Digital public health surveillance: a systematic scoping review
Z Shakeri et al, NPJ Digital Medicine, March 3, 2021
- CDC Resources in Genomics and Precision Health to Enhance Public Health Impact of New Technologies
CDC Webinar, March 25,2021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (39)
- NIH Information (9)
- CDC Publications (7)
- COVID-19 (9)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (2)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (15)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (1)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (94)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (12)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (3)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.