Last Posted: Aug 15, 2019
- Perspectives From Early Career Investigators Who Are "Staying in the Game" of Precision Public Health Research.
Allen Caitlin G et al. American journal of public health 2019 Sep 109(9) 1186-1187
- Why should early career public health researchers pay attention to precision medicine?
C Allen, CDC Blog, August 12, 2019
- Fried and Baccarelli Comment on Precision Public Health
LP Fried et al, AJPH, August 7, 2019
- Perspectives From Early Career Investigators Who Are “Staying in the Game” of Precision Public Health Research
CG Allen et al, AJPH, August 7, 2019
- Frequencies of clinically important CYP2C19 and CYP2D6 alleles are graded across Europe.
Petrovic Jelena et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2019 Jul
- Early career investigators and precision public health.
Allen Caitlin G et al. Lancet (London, England) 2019 Aug 394(10196) 382-383
- Seeking precision in public health
Nature Medicine editorial, August 6, 2019
- Towards personalised prevention? The new Green Paper on public health
by Philippa Brice, PHG Foundation, July 23, 2019
- Can Big Data Science Deliver Precision Public Health?
MJ Khoury et al, CDC Blog Post, July 23, 2019
- Beyond Public Health Genomics: Can Big Data and Predictive Analytics Deliver Precision Public Health?
Khoury Muin J et al. Public health genomics 2019 Jul 1-6
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (25)
- NIH Information (8)
- CDC Publications (3)
- Hot Topics (152)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (2)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (8)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (0)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (50)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (115)
- Tools/Methods (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 17, 2019
- Content source: