Last Posted: Jul 21, 2021
- Mendelian Randomization: A Precision Public Health Tool for the COVID-19 Response
E Drzymalla et al, CDC Blog, July 20, 2021
- Has translational genomics come of age in Africa?
Kamp Michelle et al. Human molecular genetics 2021
- DNA-based Population Screening for Precision Public Health
Call for papers, Frontiers in Genetics, July 2021
- Pharmacogenomics: From Precision Medicine to Precision Public Health
CDC webinar, October 7, 2021
- What should be the public health priorities in genomics and precision medicine in the next decade?
M Khoury et al, CDC Blog Post, June 9, 2021
- Advancing precision public health using human genomics: examples from the field and future research opportunities.
Roberts Megan C et al. Genome medicine 2021 13(1) 97
- Convergence of Precision Medicine and Public Health Into Precision Public Health: Toward a Big Data Perspective.
Velmovitsky Pedro Elkind et al. Frontiers in public health 2021 9561873
- The impact of genomics on precision public health: beyond the pandemic.
Khoury Muin J et al. Genome medicine 2021 4 (1) 67
- Leveraging Advances in Remote Geospatial Technologies to Inform Precision Environmental Health Decisions - A Workshop
NASEM Workshop, April 14, 2021
- Data-Driven Surveillance: Effective Collection, Integration, and Interpretation of Data to Support Decision Making.
Dórea Fernanda C et al. Frontiers in veterinary science 2021 8633977
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (42)
- NIH Information (9)
- CDC Publications (6)
- COVID-19 (18)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (2)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (15)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (1)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (94)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (12)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (3)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.