Last Posted: Jul 27, 2021
- Precision Medicine: Making It Happen for Malaysia.
Jamal A Rahman A et al. The Malaysian journal of medical sciences : MJMS 2021 28(3) 1-4
- Adjuvant olaparib — should all patients with breast cancer have genetic testing?
SA Narod, Nat Rev Clin Onc, July 2021
- A machine learning-based risk stratification model for ventricular tachycardia and heart failure in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
Smole Tim et al. Computers in biology and medicine 2021 135104648
- Unraveling the Ethical, Legal, and Social Implications of Neurobiobanking and Stroke Genomic Research in Africa: A Study Protocol of the African Neurobiobank for Precision Stroke Medicine ELSI Project.
Akinyemi Rufus O et al. International journal of qualitative methods 2020 19
- Oncologist-Reported Reasons for Not Ordering Multimarker Tumor Panels: Results From a Nationally Representative Survey.
Roberts Megan C et al. JCO precision oncology 2021 5
- Multisite investigation of strategies for the clinical implementation of pre-emptive pharmacogenetic testing.
Duarte Julio D et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2021 7
- Application of Machine Learning in Pulmonary Function Assessment Where Are We Now and Where Are We Going?
Giri Paresh C et al. Frontiers in physiology 2021 12678540
- Basic principles of biobanking: from biological samples to precision medicine for patients.
Annaratone Laura et al. Virchows Archiv : an international journal of pathology 2021
- A Curriculum for Genomic Education of Molecular Genetic Pathology Fellows:A Report of the Association for Molecular Pathology Training and Education Committee.
Rosenbaum Jason N et al. The Journal of molecular diagnostics : JMD 2021
- How to Integrate CYP2D6 Phenoconversion into Clinical Pharmacogenetics: A Tutorial.
Cicali Emily J et al. Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (40)
- NIH Information (66)
- CDC Publications (12)
- COVID-19 (44)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (206)
- GWAS Studies (33)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (515)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (43)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (19)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (2)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (190)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (18)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (147)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.