Last Posted: Aug 16, 2019
- Recent progress in translational cystic fibrosis research using precision medicine strategies.
Cholon Deborah M et al. Journal of cystic fibrosis : official journal of the European Cystic Fibrosis Society 2018 17(2S) S52-S60
- Diversifying Data: A Precision Medicine Approach to Improving Health Outcomes
K Rogers et al,. JHMP Direct, August 15, 2019
- Leaders of NIH’s All of Us Research Program recap progress and next steps
Strong progress has been made in efforts to advance precision medicine, NIH Research Matters, August 14, 2019
- The “All of Us” Research Program
All of Us, NEJM, August 14, 2019
- Designing gene panels for tumor mutational burden estimation: the need to shift from 'correlation' to 'accuracy'.
Wu Hao-Xiang et al. Journal for immunotherapy of cancer 2019 Aug 7(1) 206
- Pharmacogenomic Biomarkers in Docetaxel Treatment of Prostate Cancer: From Discovery to Implementation.
Varnai Reka et al. Genes 2019 Aug 10(8)
- Challenges and future of precision medicine strategies for breast cancer based on a database on drug reactions.
Zhang Xiping et al. Bioscience reports 2019 Aug
- Development of precision medicine approaches based on inter-individual variability of BCRP/ ABCG2 .
Chen Liming et al. Acta pharmaceutica Sinica. B 2019 Jul 9(4) 659-674
- Genetic testing, insurance discrimination and medical research: what the United States can learn from peer countries.
Bélisle-Pipon Jean-Christophe et al. Nature medicine 2019 Aug 25(8) 1198-1204
- How Recent Advances in Genomics Improve Precision Diagnosis and Personalized Care of Maturity-Onset Diabetes of the Young.
Vaxillaire Martine et al. Current diabetes reports 2019 Aug 19(9) 79
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (29)
- NIH Information (60)
- CDC Publications (12)
- Hot Topics (500)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (126)
- GWAS Studies (3)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (304)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (32)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (13)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (82)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (11)
- Reviews/Commentaries (1496)
- Tools/Methods (51)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (91)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 19, 2019
- Content source: