Last Posted: Mar 12, 2021
- The wind of change in the management of autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease in childhood.
Gimpel Charlotte et al. Pediatric nephrology (Berlin, Germany) 2021
- Genomic diagnostics in polycystic kidney disease: an assessment of real-world use of whole-genome sequencing.
Mallawaarachchi Amali C et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2021 Jan
- Effect of Statins on Renal Function and Total Kidney Volume in Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease.
Xue Cheng et al. Kidney diseases (Basel, Switzerland) 2020 Nov 6(6) 407-413
- Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease does not significantly alter major COVID-19 outcomes among veterans
X Cui et al, MEDRXIV, November 29, 2020
- Biallelic inheritance of hypomorphic PKD1 variants is highly prevalent in very early onset polycystic kidney disease.
Durkie Miranda et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2020 Nov
- 'A sword of Damocles': patient and caregiver beliefs, attitudes and perspectives on presymptomatic testing for autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease: a focus group study.
Logeman Charlotte et al. BMJ open 2020 Oct 10(10) e038005
- Clinical and genetic characteristics of autosomal recessive polycystic kidney disease in Oman.
Al Alawi Intisar et al. BMC nephrology 2020 Aug 21(1) 347
- Genetics May Predict Effectiveness of Tolvaptan in Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease.
Sekine Akinari et al. American journal of nephrology 2020 Aug 1-7
- Reconsidering Genetic Testing for Neonatal Polycystic Kidney Disease.
VanNoy Grace E et al. Kidney international reports 2020 Aug 5(8) 1316-1319
- A Patient Perspective on Genetic Testing for ADPKD: The Lack of Complete Genetic Information, Especially Early in the Course of the Disease, Is Harming Adult Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease (ADPKD) Patients.
Odland Dwight et al. Clinical journal of the American Society of Nephrology : CJASN 2020 Jul
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (95)
- GWAS Studies (1)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (30)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (2)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (9)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (3)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.