Last Posted: Jun 25, 2020
- Decades-Old Soviet Studies Hint at Coronavirus Strategy
Kramer AE. New York Times, Jun 24, 2020.
- Detection of SARS-Coronavirus-2 in wastewater, using the existing environmental surveillance network: An epidemiological gateway to an early warning for COVID-19 in communities.
S Sharif et al, MEDRXIV, June 7, 2020
- Molecular characterization of non-polio enteroviruses isolated from children with acute flaccid paralysis in IRAN, 2015-2018.
Nejati Ahmad et al. Virus genes 2020 May
- Deconvolving mutational patterns of poliovirus outbreaks reveals its intrinsic fitness landscape.
Quadeer Ahmed A et al. Nature communications 2020 01 (1) 377
- New Oral Polio Vaccine to Bypass Key Clinical Trials
Fortner R. The Scientist, Dec 17, 2019.
- Polio Vaccination Causes More Infections than Wild Virus
Akst J. The Scientist, Nov 25, 2019.
- 'Six million lives could be saved by 2030' through data science,
by Gilbert Nakweya, Sci Dev Net, October 10, 2019
- Could the world see a resurgence of polio? Experts fear a cautionary tale in measles
Branswell H. STAT, Aug 19, 2019.
- Twitter Conversations and English News Media Reports on Poliomyelitis in Five Different Countries, January 2014 to April 2015.
Schaible Braydon J et al. The Permanente journal 2019 23
- A 5-year study of human parechoviruses in children living in bad sanitation conditions and non-polio acute flaccid paralysis children from Greece.
Ioulia Karageorgou et al. European journal of clinical microbiology & infectious diseases : official publication of the European Society of Clinical Microbiology 2019 Jul
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (3)
- NIH Information (1)
- CDC Publications (28)
- Hot Topics (17)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (6)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (3)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (0)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (4)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (76)
- Reviews/Commentaries (5)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.