Last Posted: Jul 24, 2019
- Twitter Conversations and English News Media Reports on Poliomyelitis in Five Different Countries, January 2014 to April 2015.
Schaible Braydon J et al. The Permanente journal 2019 23
- A 5-year study of human parechoviruses in children living in bad sanitation conditions and non-polio acute flaccid paralysis children from Greece.
Ioulia Karageorgou et al. European journal of clinical microbiology & infectious diseases : official publication of the European Society of Clinical Microbiology 2019 Jul
- Serological and metagenomic interrogation of cerebrospinal fluid implicates enteroviruses in pediatric acute flaccid myelitis
RD Schubert et al, BiorxIV preprints, June 19, 2019
- The safety and immunogenicity of two novel live attenuated monovalent (serotype 2) oral poliovirus vaccines in healthy adults: a double-blind, single-centre phase 1 study.
Van Damme Pierre et al. Lancet (London, England) 2019 Jun
- Progress Toward Polio Eradication Worldwide, January 2017March 2019
Greene SA, et al. MMWR, May 24, 2019.
- Three Poliovirus Sequences in the Human Genome Associated With Colorectal Cancer.
Lehrer Steven et al. Cancer genomics & proteomics (1) 65-70
- Effect of a community health worker mHealth monitoring system on uptake of maternal and newborn health services in Rwanda.
Hategeka Celestin et al. Global health research and policy 2019 48
- Surveillance to Track Progress Toward Polio Eradication Worldwide, 20172018
Patel JC, et al. MMWR, Apr 5, 2019.
- Social Media in the Age of the "New Polio".
Bove Riley et al. The New England journal of medicine 2019 Mar (13) 1195-1197
- Update on Vaccine-Derived Poliovirus Outbreaks - Democratic Republic of the Congo and Horn of Africa, 2017-2018.
Mbaeyi Chukwuma et al. MMWR. Morbidity and mortality weekly report 2019 Mar (9) 225-230
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (3)
- NIH Information (1)
- CDC Publications (32)
- Hot Topics (16)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (4)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (3)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (0)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (3)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (60)
- Reviews/Commentaries (3)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 21, 2019
- Content source: