Last Posted: Jun 18, 2020
- Laboratory Diagnosis of Lysosomal Diseases: Newborn Screening to Treatment.
Fuller Maria et al. The Clinical biochemist. Reviews 2020 May 41(2) 53-66
- Health Related Quality of Life assessment among early-treated Hungarian adult PKU patients using the PKU-QOL adult questionnaire.
Barta András Gellért et al. Molecular genetics and metabolism reports 2020 Jun 23100589
- The first study of successful pregnancies in Chinese patients with Phenylketonuria.
Wang Lin et al. BMC pregnancy and childbirth 2020 Apr 20(1) 253
- Management of Women With Phenylalanine Hydroxylase Deficiency (Phenylketonuria): ACOG Committee Opinion Summary, Number 802.
et al. Obstetrics and gynecology 2020 Apr 135(4) 987-988
- Management of Women With Phenylalanine Hydroxylase Deficiency (Phenylketonuria): ACOG Committee Opinion, Number 802.
et al. Obstetrics and gynecology 2020 Apr 135(4) e167-e170
- Strategies to engage lost to follow-up patients with phenylketonuria in the United States: Best practice recommendations.
Beazer Jennifer et al. Molecular genetics and metabolism reports 2020 Jun 23100571
- [Clinical practice guidelines for phenylketonuria].
Writing Group For Practice Guidelines For Diagnosis And Treatment Of Genetic Diseases Medical Genetics Branch Of Chinese Medical Association et al. Zhonghua yi xue yi chuan xue za zhi = Zhonghua yixue yichuanxue zazhi = Chinese journal of medical genetics 2020 Mar 37(3) 226-234
- Characteristics, comorbidities, and use of healthcare resources of patients with phenylketonuria: a population-based study.
Darbà Josep et al. Journal of medical economics 2019 Oct 22(10) 1025-1029
- Outcomes in pediatric studies of medium-chain acyl-coA dehydrogenase (MCAD) deficiency and phenylketonuria (PKU): a review.
Pugliese Michael et al. Orphanet journal of rare diseases 2020 Jan 15(1) 12
- Expanded Newborn Screening for Inborn Errors of Metabolism by Tandem Mass Spectrometry in Suzhou, China: Disease Spectrum, Prevalence, Genetic Characteristics in a Chinese Population.
Wang Ting et al. Frontiers in genetics 2019 101052
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (2)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (5)
- Hot Topics (32)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (107)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (46)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (8)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (10)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (28)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (3)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.