Last Posted: Jul 23, 2021
- Clinical and Paraclinical Characteristics of Non-Classic Phenylketonuria.
Shakiba Marjan et al. Iranian journal of child neurology 2021 15(3) 131-138
- Genetic landscape of recessive diseases in the Vietnamese population from large-scale clinical exome sequencing.
Tran Ngoc Hieu et al. Human mutation 2021
- Ethical implications of next-generation sequencing and the future of newborn screening.
White-Corey Shelley et al. Journal of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners 2021 33(7) 492-495
- Next-Generation Sequencing in Newborn Screening: A Review of Current State.
Remec Ziga I et al. Frontiers in genetics 2021 12662254
- Newborn Screening and Treatment of Phenylketonuria: Projected Health Outcomes and Cost-Effectiveness.
Chen Huey-Fen et al. Children (Basel, Switzerland) 2021 8(5)
van Spronsen Francjan J et al. Nature reviews. Disease primers 2021 7(1) 36
- A policy analysis of the national phenylketonuria screening program in Iran.
Heidari Alireza et al. BMC health services research 2021 Feb 21(1) 120
- Spectrum analysis of inborn errors of metabolism for expanded newborn screening in a northwestern Chinese population.
Zhang Ruixue et al. Scientific reports 2021 Jan 11(1) 2699
- [The neonatal screening programs in Spain.Science, research and public health, keys to their quality and effectiveness.]
Dulín Iñiguez Elena et al. Revista espanola de salud publica 2021 Jan 95
- Neonatal screening program for five conditions in Honduras.
Buckley Michelle Melissa Miralda et al. Journal of community genetics 2021 Jan
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (2)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (2)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (91)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (60)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (9)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (10)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (14)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (5)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.