Last Posted: Jul 30, 2021
- Genome-Scale Metabolic Modeling of the Human Microbiome in the Era of Personalized Medicine.
Heinken Almut et al. Annual review of microbiology 2021
- A Web Screening on Educational Initiatives to Increase Citizens' Literacy on Genomics and Genetics.
Sassano Michele et al. Frontiers in genetics 2021 12637438
- On the path towards personalized medicine: Implications of pharmacogenetic studies of alcohol use disorder medications.
Nieto Steven J et al. Expert review of precision medicine and drug development 2020 5(1) 43-54
- Personal DNA Testing Increases Pharmacy Students' Confidence and Competence in Pharmacogenomics.
Assem Mahfoud et al. American journal of pharmaceutical education 2021 85(4) 8249
- ImputEHR: A Visualization Tool of Imputation for the Prediction of Biomedical Data.
Zhou Yi-Hui et al. Frontiers in genetics 2021 12691274
- Genetic syndromes with diabetes: A systematic review.
Shi Daniel et al. Obesity reviews : an official journal of the International Association for the Study of Obesity 2021 e13303
- Mini-Review: Genetic Literacy and Engagement With Genetic Testing for Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Little India D et al. Frontiers in genetics 2021 12693158
- Clinical Application of Machine Learning Models for Brain Imaging in Epilepsy: A Review.
Sone Daichi et al. Frontiers in neuroscience 2021 15684825
- Potential for improved retention rate by personalized antiseizure medication selection: A register-based analysis.
Håkansson Samuel et al. Epilepsia 2021
- Knowledge and attitudes regarding genetic testing among Jordanians: An approach towards genomic medicine.
Khdair Sawsan I et al. Saudi journal of biological sciences 2021 28(7) 3989-3999
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (2)
- COVID-19 (43)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (502)
- GWAS Studies (34)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (323)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (42)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (18)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (83)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (7)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (6)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (79)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.