Last Posted: Aug 16, 2019
- Role of liquid biopsies in colorectal cancer.
Wills Beatriz et al. Current problems in cancer 2018 42(6) 593-600
- Trends in interorganizational transactions in personalized medicine development.
Makino Tomohiro et al. Drug discovery today 2019 24(2) 364-370
- Pharmacogenomic Testing: Clinical Evidence and Implementation Challenges.
Hippman Catriona et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2019 Aug 9(3)
- Mitochondrial disorders and drugs: what every physician should know.
Orsucci Daniele et al. Drugs in context 2019 8212588
- Convergence of recent GWAS data for suicidality with previous blood biomarkers: independent reproducibility using independent methodologies in independent cohorts.
Niculescu A B et al. Molecular psychiatry 2019 Aug
- Sleep Pharmacogenetics: The Promise of Precision Medicine.
Krystal Andrew D et al. Sleep medicine clinics 2019 Sep 14(3) 317-331
- Omics Meeting Onics: Towards the Next Generation of Spectroscopic-Based Technologies in Personalized Medicine.
Peng Weng Kung et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2019 Aug 9(3)
- The clinical application of gene editing: ethical and social issues.
Ormond Kelly E et al. Personalized medicine 2019 Jul 16(4) 337-350
- Blockchains for Secure Digitized Medicine.
Shuaib Khaled et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2019 Jul (3)
- Clinical Applications of Circulating Tumour DNA in Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma.
Loft Matthew et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2019 Jul (3)
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (4)
- Hot Topics (154)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (479)
- GWAS Studies (26)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (227)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (44)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (22)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (29)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (7)
- Reviews/Commentaries (548)
- Tools/Methods (32)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (55)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 17, 2019
- Content source: