Last Posted: Jul 23, 2017
- What I learned from home DNA testing
B. Ellen, The Guardian, July 23, 2017
- Transparency of genetic testing services for 'health, wellness and lifestyle': analysis of online prepurchase information for UK consumers.
Hall Jacqueline A et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2017 Aug 25(8) 908-917
- Scientists Are Fed Up with Absurd Genetic Tests
M Humphrey, Frontline Genomics, July 17, 2017
- What to know about DNA testing kits
K Nichols, ABC News, July 13, 2017
- Scientists Push Back Against Booming Genetic Pseudoscience Market
KV Brown, Gizmodo, July 14, 2017
- Behavioural changes, sharing behaviour and psychological responses after receiving direct-to-consumer genetic test results: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
Stewart Kelly F J et al. Journal of community genetics 2017 Jun
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 1, 2017
- Page last updated:Jul 25, 2017
- Content source: