Last Posted: Dec 02, 2021
- PharmVIP: A Web-Based Tool for Pharmacogenomic Variant Analysis and Interpretation.
Piriyapongsa Jittima et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2021 11(11)
- New Study Shows the Inaccuracy of At-Home Genetic Tests
AE Toland, Oncology Times, July 26, 2021
- Direct-to-consumer prenatal testing for multigenic or polygenic disorders: a position statement of the American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics (ACMG)
ACMG Board of Directors, Genetics in Medicine, June 28, 2021
- Direct-to-consumer personal genomic tests need better regulation
O Moneer et al, Nature Medicine, May 20, 2021
- Attitude toward personal genomics: A nation-wide survey of public and professionals in Pakistan.
Ilyas Muhammad et al. Annals of human genetics 2021
- Using Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing Results to Accelerate Alzheimer Disease Clinical Trial Recruitment.
Ryan Mary M et al. Alzheimer disease and associated disorders 2020 Oct
- The Evolving Landscape of Myelodysplastic Syndrome Prognostication.
Shreve Jacob et al. Clinical hematology international 2020 Jun 2(2) 43-48
- Genetic counseling following direct-to consumer genetic testing: Consumer perspectives.
Marzulla Tessa et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2020 Jul
- Consumer Genomic Testing in 2020
WG Feero et al, JAMA, March 19, 202-0
- Consumer genetic testing: expectation and reality
Genomics Education Program, January 2020
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (7)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (6)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (35)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (4)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (3)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (2)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (30)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.