Last Posted: Apr 03, 2022
- Impact of technological developments on infectious disease epidemiology: Lessons from the first 100 years of AJE.
Foxman Betsy et al. American journal of epidemiology 2022 4
- Using Genomic Epidemiology to Advance Public Health Action
CDC Preventive Medicine Grand Rounds, February 22, 2022
- Empowering Equitable Data Use Partnerships and Indigenous Data Sovereignties Amid Pandemic Genomics.
Haring Rodney C et al. Frontiers in public health 2021 9742467
- Emerging technologies and infection models in cellular microbiology
AT Lopez-Jimenez et al, Nat Comms, Novemeber 22, 2021
- Patient-focused pathogen genetic counselling-has the time come?
Ferdinand Angeline S et al. Genome medicine 2021 11 (1) 178
- Host genomics and infectious disease
H Turner, PHG Foundation, September 2021
- An implementation science approach to evaluating pathogen whole genome sequencing in public health
AS Ferdinand et al, Genome Medicine, July 29, 2021
- CDC Commits $90M to Create Public Health Pathogen Genomics Research Centers
GenomeWeb, Jul 15, 2021.
- The importance of molecular diagnostics for infectious diseases in low-resource settings.
Okeke Iruka N et al. Nature reviews. Microbiology 2021 6
- Global genomic pathogen surveillance to inform vaccine strategies: a decade-long expedition in pneumococcal genomics
SD Bentley et al, Genome Medicine, May 17, 2021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (20)
- NIH Information (1)
- CDC Publications (1)
- COVID-19 (15)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (0)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (1)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (0)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (1)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (15)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.