Last Posted: Nov 19, 2020
- Looking to Long-term Survivors for Improved Pancreatic Cancer Treatment
BM Kuehn, JAMA, November 18, 2020
- Challenges of the current precision medicine approach for pancreatic cancer: A single institution experience between 2013 and 2017.
Ding Ding et al. Cancer letters 2020 Oct
- The influence of familial pancreatic cancer on postoperative outcome in pancreatic cancer: relevance to adjuvant chemotherapy.
Tezuka Koji et al. Journal of gastroenterology 2020 Oct
- Detection of early stage pancreatic cancer using 5-hydroxymethylcytosine signatures in circulating cell free DNA
GD Guler et al, Nature Comms, October 19, 2020
- Diagnostic value of digital droplet polymerase chain reaction and digital multiplexed detection of single nucleotide varients in pancreatic cytology specimens collected by EUS-guided FNA.
Cazacu Irina M et al. Gastrointestinal endoscopy 2020 Oct
- Genetic Counseling for Hereditary Gastric and Pancreatic Cancer in High-Risk Gastrointestinal Cancer Clinics: An Effective Strategy.
Llach Joan et al. Cancers 2020 Aug 12(9)
- Cost-effectiveness analysis of universal germline testing for patients with pancreatic cancer.
Krepline Ashley N et al. Surgery 2020 Aug
- Bioinformatics analysis combined with experiments to explore potential prognostic factors for pancreatic cancer.
Ke Mu-Jing et al. Cancer cell international 2020 20382
- BReast CAncer (BRCA) gene mutations as an emerging biomarker for the treatment of gastrointestinal malignancies.
Premnath Naveen et al. Chinese clinical oncology 2020 Aug
- Retrospective review of outcomes in patients with DNA-damage repair related pancreatic cancer.
Macklin-Mantia Sarah K et al. Hereditary cancer in clinical practice 2020 1817
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (5)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (613)
- GWAS Studies (14)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (116)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (17)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (9)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (6)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (7)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (3)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (7)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.