Last Posted: May 24, 2022
- Implementation of preventive and predictive BRCA testing in patients with breast, ovarian, pancreatic, and prostate cancer: a position paper of Italian Scientific Societies.
Russo A et al. ESMO open 2022 7(3) 100459
- A deep learning-based segmentation system for rapid onsite cytologic pathology evaluation of pancreatic masses: A retrospective, multicenter, diagnostic study.
Zhang Song et al. EBioMedicine 2022 80104022
- Risk Prediction of Pancreatic Cancer in Patients With Recent-onset Hyperglycemia: A Machine-learning Approach.
Chen Wansu et al. Journal of clinical gastroenterology 2022
- Association of Pathogenic Variants in Hereditary Cancer Genes With Multiple Diseases.
Zeng Chenjie et al. JAMA oncology 2022
- Using Quantitative Imaging for Personalized Medicine in Pancreatic Cancer: A Review of Radiomics and Deep Learning Applications.
Preuss Kiersten et al. Cancers 2022 14(7)
- A randomized controlled trial comparing self-referred message to family-referred message promoting men's adherence to evidence-based guidelines on BRCA1/2 germline genetic testing: A registered study protocol.
Petrocchi Serena et al. PloS one 2022 17(4) e0266327
- Translational advances in pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma therapy.
Hosein Abdel Nasser et al. Nature cancer 2022 3 (3) 272-286
- Whole genome sequencing identifies rare genetic variants in familial pancreatic cancer patients.
Tan Ming et al. Annals of human genetics 2022
- BRCA1/2 in non-mucinous epithelial ovarian cancer: tumour with or without germline testing?
Morgan Robert D et al. British journal of cancer 2022
- The role of artificial intelligence in pancreatic surgery: a systematic review.
Schlanger D et al. Updates in surgery 2022
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (5)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (4)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (653)
- GWAS Studies (18)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (162)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (20)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (12)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (5)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (18)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (3)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (7)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.