Last Posted: Aug 06, 2020
- Racial and Ethnic Disparities in Genetic Testing at a Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer Center.
Chapman-Davis Eloise et al. Journal of general internal medicine 2020 Jul
- Secondary Prevention in Hereditary Breast and/or Ovarian Cancer Syndromes Other Than BRCA.
Piombino Claudia et al. Journal of oncology 2020 20206384190
- Artificial Intelligence in Ovarian Cancer Diagnosis.
Akazawa Munetoshi et al. Anticancer research 2020 Aug 40(8) 4795-4800
- Risk for breast cancer and management of unaffected individuals with non-BRCA hereditary breast cancer.
Wood Marie E et al. The breast journal 2020 Aug
- A four-gene signature predicts the efficacy of paclitaxel-based neoadjuvant therapy in human epidermal growth factor receptor 2-negative breast cancer.
Li Zhi et al. Journal of cellular biochemistry 2019 120(4) 6046-6056
- Hereditary Predisposition to Prostate Cancer: From Genetics to Clinical Implications.
Brandão Andreia et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2020 Jul 21(14)
- The Adoption of Radiomics and machine learning improves the diagnostic processes of women with Ovarian MAsses (the AROMA pilot study).
Chiappa Valentina et al. Journal of ultrasound 2020 Jul
- [BRCAmutations more frequent in people of Jewish ancestry].
Menko Fred H et al. Nederlands tijdschrift voor geneeskunde 2019 163
- BRCA test: what is the correct timing for surgery?
Mirandola Sara et al. European journal of cancer prevention : the official journal of the European Cancer Prevention Organisation (ECP) 2019 Sep 28(5) 460-462
- Feasibility of a large multi-center translational research project for newly diagnosed breast and ovarian cancer patients with affiliated biobank: the BRandO biology and outcome (BiO)-project.
De Gregorio Amelie et al. Archives of gynecology and obstetrics 2020 301(1) 273-281
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (13)
- NIH Information (8)
- CDC Publications (10)
- Hot Topics (298)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (1992)
- GWAS Studies (17)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (794)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (70)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (46)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (31)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (9)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (5)
- Reviews/Commentaries (367)
- Tools/Methods (13)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (15)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.