Last Posted: Jul 22, 2021
- A systematic review of the prevalence of germline pathogenic variants in patients with pancreatic cancer.
Astiazaran-Symonds Esteban et al. Journal of gastroenterology 2021
- Decision aids for female BRCA mutation carriers: a scoping review protocol.
McGarrigle Sarah A et al. BMJ open 2021 11(7) e045075
- Development and pilot testing of a training for bilingual community education professionals about hereditary breast and ovarian cancer among Latinas: ÁRBOLES Familiares.
Vadaparampil Susan T et al. Translational behavioral medicine 2021
- Implications of Multigene Panel Testing on Psychosocial Outcomes: A Comparison of Patients With Pancreatic and Breast or Ovarian Cancer.
Koptiuch Cathryn et al. JCO precision oncology 2021 5
- Quality and Quantity: How to Organize a Countrywide Genetic Counseling and Testing.
Schmutzler Rita Katharina et al. Breast care (Basel, Switzerland) 2021 16(3) 196-201
- High-grade serous ovarian carcinoma and detection of inactivated BRCA genes from biopsy material of Slovak patients.
Janíková Katarína et al. Neoplasma 2021
- Performance of the IBIS/Tyrer-Cuzick model of breast cancer risk by race and ethnicity in the Women's Health Initiative.
Kurian Allison W et al. Cancer 2021
- Association of Copy Number Variation Signature and Survival in Patients With Serous Ovarian Cancer.
Graf Ryon P et al. JAMA network open 2021 4(6) e2114162
- Feasibility and Assessment of a Cascade Traceback Screening Program (FACTS): Protocol for a Multisite Study to Implement and Assess an Ovarian Cancer Traceback Cascade Testing Program.
DiNucci Anna et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2021 11(6)
- Prevalence and Clinicopathological Characteristics of Moderate and High-Penetrance Genes in Non-BRCA1/2 Breast Cancer High-Risk Spanish Families.
Fonfria Maria et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2021 11(6)
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (13)
- NIH Information (8)
- CDC Publications (2)
- COVID-19 (9)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (1826)
- GWAS Studies (20)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (822)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (73)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (44)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (23)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (15)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (4)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (103)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (14)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.