Last Posted: Jun 16, 2022
- Identifying Causes of Fracture Beyond Bone Mineral Density: Evidence from Human Genetics.
Lu Tianyuan et al. Journal of bone and mineral research : the official journal of the American Society for Bone and Mineral Research 2022
- Understanding Musculoskeletal Disorders Through Next-Generation Sequencing.
Garg Bhavuk et al. JBJS reviews 2022 10(4)
- Deep Learning Classification of Spinal Osteoporotic Compression Fractures on Radiographs using an Adaptation of the Genant Semiquantitative Criteria.
Dong Qifei et al. Academic radiology 2022
- Conceptual design of the dual X-ray absorptiometry health informatics prediction system for osteoporosis care.
E Erjiang et al. Health informatics journal 2022 28(1) 14604582211066465
- Fully automated radiomic screening pipeline for osteoporosis and abnormal bone density with a deep learning-based segmentation using a short lumbar mDixon sequence.
Zhao Yinxia et al. Quantitative imaging in medicine and surgery 2022 12(2) 1198-1213
- Genetic variants in obesity-related genes and the risk of osteoporotic fracture. The Hortega Follow-up Study.
Usategui-Martín Ricardo et al. Frontiers in bioscience (Landmark edition) 2022 27(1) 32
- Integrative Analysis of LGR5/6 Gene Variants, Gut Microbiota Composition and Osteoporosis Risk in Elderly Population.
Di Dong-Sheng et al. Frontiers in microbiology 2021 12765008
- Applications of Machine Learning in Bone and Mineral Research.
Kong Sung Hye et al. Endocrinology and metabolism (Seoul, Korea) 2021
- Application of deep learning neural network in predicting bone mineral density from plain X-ray radiography.
Ho Chan-Shien et al. Archives of osteoporosis 2021 16(1) 153
- Application of a Neural Network Classifier to Radiofrequency-Based Osteopenia/Osteoporosis Screening.
Adams Johnathan W et al. IEEE journal of translational engineering in health and medicine 2021 94900907
- Detecting pathological features and predicting fracture risk from dual-energy X-ray absorptiometry images using deep learning.
Nissinen Tomi et al. Bone reports 2021 14101070
- The development of a reliable and valid instrument to measure the osteoporosis-related knowledge: validation of the Hungarian version of Osteoporosis Knowledge Assessment Tool (OKAT).
Tardi Peter et al. BMC public health 2021 21(Suppl 1) 1515
- Primum Non Nocere: Should Gene Therapy be Used to Prevent Potentially Fatal Disease but Enable Potentially Destructive Behavior?
Crystal Ronald G et al. Human gene therapy 2021
- Prediction of femoral osteoporosis using machine-learning analysis with radiomics features and abdomen-pelvic CT: A retrospective single center preliminary study.
Lim Hyun Kyung et al. PloS one 2021 16(3) e0247330
- The Utility of Genetic Risk Score to Improve Performance of FRAX for Fracture Prediction in US Postmenopausal Women.
Xiao Xiangxue et al. Calcified tissue international 2021 Feb
- Integrative Analysis of Genomics and Transcriptome Data to Identify Regulation Networks in Female Osteoporosis.
Zhang Xianzuo et al. Frontiers in genetics 2020 11600097
- Post-GWAS Polygenic Risk Score: Utility and Challenges.
Nguyen Tuan V et al. JBMR plus 2020 Nov 4(11) e10411
- Comprehensive Genetic Analysis of 128 Candidate Genes in a Cohort With Idiopathic, Severe, or Familial Osteoporosis.
Rocha-Braz Manuela G M et al. Journal of the Endocrine Society 2020 Dec 4(12) bvaa148
- Deep Learning for Osteoporosis Classification Using Hip Radiographs and Patient Clinical Covariates.
Yamamoto Norio et al. Biomolecules 2020 Nov 10(11)
- Integration of a vertebral fracture identification service into a fracture liaison service: a quality improvement project.
Ong T et al. Osteoporosis international : a journal established as result of cooperation between the European Foundation for Osteoporosis and the National Osteoporosis Foundation of the USA 2020 Nov
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (2)
- NIH Information (9)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (6)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (1186)
- GWAS Studies (67)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (38)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (13)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (4)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (2)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (21)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.