Last Posted: Sep 26, 2020
- Pleiotropic genomic variants at 17q21.31 associated with bone mineral density and body fat mass: a bivariate genome-wide association analysis.
Wei Xin-Tong et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2020 Sep
- Applications of Artificial Intelligence in Musculoskeletal Imaging: From the Request to the Report.
Gorelik Natalia et al. Canadian Association of Radiologists journal = Journal l'Association canadienne des radiologistes 2020 Aug 846537120947148
- Assessing the clinical utility of genetic profiling in fracture risk prediction: a decision curve analysis.
Ho-Le T P et al. Osteoporosis international : a journal established as result of cooperation between the European Foundation for Osteoporosis and the National Osteoporosis Foundation of the USA 2020 Aug
- Burden of disease associated with X-linked hypophosphataemia in adults: a systematic literature review.
Seefried L et al. Osteoporosis international : a journal established as result of cooperation between the European Foundation for Osteoporosis and the National Osteoporosis Foundation of the USA 2020 Jul
- Development of a polygenic risk score to improve screening for fracture risk: A genetic risk prediction study.
Forgetta Vincenzo et al. PLoS medicine 2020 Jul 17(7) e1003152
- Practical Vitamin D Supplementation Using Machine Learning.
Fugere Tyler et al. Journal of bone metabolism 2020 May 27(2) 111-117
- Clinical perspectives in congenital adrenal hyperplasia due to 3β-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 2 deficiency.
Al Alawi Abdullah M et al. Endocrine 2019 63(3) 407-421
- Association of Urinary and Blood Concentrations of Heavy Metals with Measures of Bone Mineral Density Loss: a Data Mining Approach with the Results from the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey.
Ximenez João Paulo B et al. Biological trace element research 2020 Apr
- Deep Learning Based High-Resolution Reconstruction of Trabecular Bone Microstructures from Low-Resolution CT Scans using GAN-CIRCLE.
Guha Indranil et al. Proceedings of SPIE--the International Society for Optical Engineering 2020 Feb 11317
- The molecular landscape of osteogenesis imperfecta in a Brazilian tertiary service cohort.
Fernandes A M et al. Osteoporosis international : a journal established as result of cooperation between the European Foundation for Osteoporosis and the National Osteoporosis Foundation of the USA 2020 Mar
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (2)
- NIH Information (9)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Hot Topics (43)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (1264)
- GWAS Studies (51)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (23)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (13)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (4)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (2)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (11)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (23)
- Tools/Methods (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.