Last Posted: Feb 18, 2021
- The Utility of Genetic Risk Score to Improve Performance of FRAX for Fracture Prediction in US Postmenopausal Women.
Xiao Xiangxue et al. Calcified tissue international 2021 Feb
- Integrative Analysis of Genomics and Transcriptome Data to Identify Regulation Networks in Female Osteoporosis.
Zhang Xianzuo et al. Frontiers in genetics 2020 11600097
- Post-GWAS Polygenic Risk Score: Utility and Challenges.
Nguyen Tuan V et al. JBMR plus 2020 Nov 4(11) e10411
- Comprehensive Genetic Analysis of 128 Candidate Genes in a Cohort With Idiopathic, Severe, or Familial Osteoporosis.
Rocha-Braz Manuela G M et al. Journal of the Endocrine Society 2020 Dec 4(12) bvaa148
- Deep Learning for Osteoporosis Classification Using Hip Radiographs and Patient Clinical Covariates.
Yamamoto Norio et al. Biomolecules 2020 Nov 10(11)
- Integration of a vertebral fracture identification service into a fracture liaison service: a quality improvement project.
Ong T et al. Osteoporosis international : a journal established as result of cooperation between the European Foundation for Osteoporosis and the National Osteoporosis Foundation of the USA 2020 Nov
- MEPE loss-of-function variant associates with decreased bone mineral density and increased fracture risk.
Surakka Ida et al. Nature communications 2020 11(1) 4093
- Protocol for a multicentre, prospective cohort study of clinical, proteomic and genomic patterns associated with osteoporosis to develop a multidimensional fracture assessment tool: the PoCOsteo Study.
Khashayar Patricia et al. BMJ open 2020 Sep 10(9) e035363
- Pleiotropic genomic variants at 17q21.31 associated with bone mineral density and body fat mass: a bivariate genome-wide association analysis.
Wei Xin-Tong et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2020 Sep
- Applications of Artificial Intelligence in Musculoskeletal Imaging: From the Request to the Report.
Gorelik Natalia et al. Canadian Association of Radiologists journal = Journal l'Association canadienne des radiologistes 2020 Aug 846537120947148
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (2)
- NIH Information (9)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (1135)
- GWAS Studies (55)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (28)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (13)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (4)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (2)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (13)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.