Last Posted: May 24, 2021
- Detecting pathological features and predicting fracture risk from dual-energy X-ray absorptiometry images using deep learning.
Nissinen Tomi et al. Bone reports 2021 14101070
- The development of a reliable and valid instrument to measure the osteoporosis-related knowledge: validation of the Hungarian version of Osteoporosis Knowledge Assessment Tool (OKAT).
Tardi Peter et al. BMC public health 2021 21(Suppl 1) 1515
- Primum Non Nocere: Should Gene Therapy be Used to Prevent Potentially Fatal Disease but Enable Potentially Destructive Behavior?
Crystal Ronald G et al. Human gene therapy 2021
- Prediction of femoral osteoporosis using machine-learning analysis with radiomics features and abdomen-pelvic CT: A retrospective single center preliminary study.
Lim Hyun Kyung et al. PloS one 2021 16(3) e0247330
- The Utility of Genetic Risk Score to Improve Performance of FRAX for Fracture Prediction in US Postmenopausal Women.
Xiao Xiangxue et al. Calcified tissue international 2021 Feb
- Integrative Analysis of Genomics and Transcriptome Data to Identify Regulation Networks in Female Osteoporosis.
Zhang Xianzuo et al. Frontiers in genetics 2020 11600097
- Post-GWAS Polygenic Risk Score: Utility and Challenges.
Nguyen Tuan V et al. JBMR plus 2020 Nov 4(11) e10411
- Comprehensive Genetic Analysis of 128 Candidate Genes in a Cohort With Idiopathic, Severe, or Familial Osteoporosis.
Rocha-Braz Manuela G M et al. Journal of the Endocrine Society 2020 Dec 4(12) bvaa148
- Deep Learning for Osteoporosis Classification Using Hip Radiographs and Patient Clinical Covariates.
Yamamoto Norio et al. Biomolecules 2020 Nov 10(11)
- Integration of a vertebral fracture identification service into a fracture liaison service: a quality improvement project.
Ong T et al. Osteoporosis international : a journal established as result of cooperation between the European Foundation for Osteoporosis and the National Osteoporosis Foundation of the USA 2020 Nov
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (2)
- NIH Information (9)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (6)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (1157)
- GWAS Studies (60)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (31)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (13)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (4)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (2)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (15)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.