Last Posted: Aug 14, 2019
- Prediction of lumbar vertebral strength of elderly men based on quantitative computed tomography images using machine learning.
Zhang M et al. Osteoporosis international : a journal established as result of cooperation between the European Foundation for Osteoporosis and the National Osteoporosis Foundation of the USA 2019 Aug
- The use and performance of artificial intelligence applications in dental and maxillofacial radiology: A systematic review.
Hung Kuofeng et al. Dento maxillo facial radiology 2019 Aug 20190107
- Artificial intelligence, osteoporosis and fragility fractures.
Ferizi Uran et al. Current opinion in rheumatology 2019 Apr
- Mendelian bone fragility disorders.
Robinson Marie-Eve et al. Bone 2019 Apr
- The genetic architecture of osteoporosis and fracture risk.
Trajanoska Katerina et al. Bone 2019 Apr
- On the utilization of polygenic risk scores for therapeutic targeting.
Gibson Greg, et al. PLoS genetics 2019 0 0. (4) e1008060
- Identification of 613 new loci associated with heel bone mineral density and a polygenic risk score for bone mineral density, osteoporosis and fracture.
Kim Stuart K et al. PloS one 2018 13(7) e0200785
- Distinguishing genetic correlation from causation across 52 diseases and complex traits.
O'Connor Luke J et al. Nature genetics 2018 Oct
- Assessing the Genetic Correlations Between Blood Plasma Proteins and Osteoporosis: A Polygenic Risk Score Analysis.
Liang Xiao et al. Calcified tissue international 2018 Oct
- Incorporating the patient perspective in the study of rare bone disease: insights from the osteogenesis imperfecta community.
Swezey T et al. Osteoporosis international : a journal established as result of cooperation between the European Foundation for Osteoporosis and the National Osteoporosis Foundation of the USA 2018 Sep
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (2)
- NIH Information (9)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Hot Topics (41)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (1229)
- GWAS Studies (48)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (12)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (11)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (4)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (4)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (16)
- Tools/Methods (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 16, 2019
- Content source: