Last Posted: Jul 22, 2021
- Living with Osteogenesis Imperfecta: A qualitative study exploring experiences and psychosocial impact from the perspective of patients, parents and professionals.
Hill Melissa et al. Disability and health journal 2021 101168
- Reproductive options for families at risk of Osteogenesis Imperfecta: a review.
Zhytnik Lidiia et al. Orphanet journal of rare diseases 2020 May 15(1) 128
- The day-to-day experiences of caring for children with Osteogenesis Imperfecta: A qualitative descriptive study.
Castro Aimee R et al. Journal of clinical nursing 2020 Apr
- The molecular landscape of osteogenesis imperfecta in a Brazilian tertiary service cohort.
Fernandes A M et al. Osteoporosis international : a journal established as result of cooperation between the European Foundation for Osteoporosis and the National Osteoporosis Foundation of the USA 2020 Mar
- [Prenatal gene diagnosis of 200 fetuses at high risk of osteogenesis imperfect].
Zhao X L et al. Zhonghua yi xue za zhi 2019 Nov 99(42) 3328-3334
- Developing pathways to clarify pathogenicity of unclassified variants in Osteogenesis Imperfecta genetic analysis.
Balasubramanian Meena et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2019 Sep e912
- Osteogenesis imperfecta in Brazilian patients.
Trancozo Maira et al. Genetics and molecular biology 2019 Aug
- Mendelian bone fragility disorders.
Robinson Marie-Eve et al. Bone 2019 Apr
- Stakeholder views and attitudes towards prenatal and postnatal transplantation of fetal mesenchymal stem cells to treat Osteogenesis Imperfecta.
Hill Melissa et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2019 Mar
- Incorporating the patient perspective in the study of rare bone disease: insights from the osteogenesis imperfecta community.
Swezey T et al. Osteoporosis international : a journal established as result of cooperation between the European Foundation for Osteoporosis and the National Osteoporosis Foundation of the USA 2018 Sep
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (13)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (28)
- GWAS Studies (1)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (15)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (1)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.