Last Posted: May 06, 2019
- Mendelian bone fragility disorders.
Robinson Marie-Eve et al. Bone 2019 Apr
- Stakeholder views and attitudes towards prenatal and postnatal transplantation of fetal mesenchymal stem cells to treat Osteogenesis Imperfecta.
Hill Melissa et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2019 Mar
- Incorporating the patient perspective in the study of rare bone disease: insights from the osteogenesis imperfecta community.
Swezey T et al. Osteoporosis international : a journal established as result of cooperation between the European Foundation for Osteoporosis and the National Osteoporosis Foundation of the USA 2018 Sep
- Molecular diagnosis in children with fractures but no extraskeletal signs of osteogenesis imperfecta.
Bardai G et al. Osteoporosis international : a journal established as result of cooperation between the European Foundation for Osteoporosis and the National Osteoporosis Foundation of the USA 2017 28(7) 2095-2101
- Health-related quality of life and a cost-utility simulation of adults in the UK with osteogenesis imperfecta, X-linked hypophosphatemia and fibrous dysplasia.
Forestier-Zhang Lydia et al. Orphanet journal of rare diseases 2016 11(1) 160
- Family experience with osteogenesis imperfecta type 1: the most distressing situations.
Santos Margarida Custódio Dos et al. Disability and rehabilitation 2017 Jun 1-7
- Current Practices and the Provider Perspectives on Inconclusive Genetic Test Results for Osteogenesis Imperfecta in Children with Unexplained Fractures: ELSI Implications.
Youngblom Emily et al. The Journal of law, medicine & ethics : a journal of the American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics 2016 Sep 44(3) 514-9
- Involving Families with Osteogenesis Imperfecta in Health Service Research: Joint Development of the OI/ECE Questionnaire.
Dogba Maman Joyce et al. PloS one 2016 11(1) e0147654
- The psychosocial experience of individuals living with osteogenesis imperfecta: a mixed-methods systematic review.
Tsimicalis Argerie et al. Quality of life research : an international journal of quality of life aspects of treatment, care and rehabilitation 2016 Aug (8) 1877-96
- The genetics of bone mass and susceptibility to bone diseases.
Karasik David et al. Nature reviews. Rheumatology 2016 Apr
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (13)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Hot Topics (32)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (27)
- GWAS Studies (1)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (9)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (2)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (6)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 17, 2019
- Content source: