Last Posted: Aug 18, 2016
- Prevention and Periodontal Treatment in Down Syndrome Patients: A Systematic Review.
Ferreira Rafael et al. PloS one 2016 11(6) e0158339
2015 National Oral Health Conference features a session on Genomics & Oral Health
April 27-29, 2015 | Kansas City, Missouri
- Application of metagenomics in understanding oral health and disease.
Xu Ping et al. Virulence 2014 Apr 1. (3) 424-32
- CDC Oral Health Information
CDC works to improve the oral health of the nation and reduce inequalities in oral health
- Association among oral health, apical periodontitis, CD14 polymorphisms, and coronary heart disease in middle-aged adults.
Pasqualini Damiano, et al. Journal of endodontics 2012 12 (12) 1570-7
- Investigating the association between oral hygiene and head and neck cancer.
Chang Jeffrey S, et al. Oral oncology 2013 10 (10) 1010-7
- Association of interleukin-1 polymorphisms with periodontitis in Down syndrome.
Khocht Ahmed, et al. Journal of oral science 2011 6 (2) 193-202
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Hot Topics (4)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (3)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (0)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (0)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (1)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.