Last Posted: Jul 11, 2021
- DNA Repair Gene Polymorphisms and Chromosomal Aberrations in Exposed Populations.
Niazi Yasmeen, et al. Frontiers in genetics 2021 0 691947
- PID1 is associated to a respiratory endotype related to occupational exposures to irritants.
Andrianjafimasy Mioa, et al. Free radical biology & medicine 2021 6
- Association Between Bitter Taste Receptor Phenotype and Clinical Outcomes Among Patients With COVID-19.
Barham Henry P, et al. JAMA network open 2021 0 (5) e2111410
- Testing and Validating Semi-automated Approaches to the Occupational Exposure Assessment of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons.
Santiago-Colón Albeliz et al. Annals of work exposures and health 2021
- Mutational signatures in squamous cell carcinoma of the lung.
Osoegawa Atsushi, et al. Journal of thoracic disease 2021 2 (2) 1075-1082
- Organophosphate pesticide exposure, hormone levels, and interaction with PON1 polymorphisms in male adolescents.
Suárez Beatriz, et al. The Science of the total environment 2021 1 144563
- Genetic Polymorphisms in Multispecific Transporters Mitigate Mercury Nephrotoxicity in an Artisanal and Small-Scale Gold Mining Community in Colombia.
Sánchez Rodríguez Luz Helena, et al. Toxicological sciences : an official journal of the Society of Toxicology 2020 9
- Polymorphism in GSTM1 and GSTT1 genes influence DNA damage in personnel occupationally exposed to volatile anaesthetics (VA), from Peshawar, Pakistan.
Khisroon Muhammad, et al. Occupational and environmental medicine 2020 7
- Genotoxic evaluation of occupational exposure to antineoplastic drugs.
Aristizabal-Pachon Andres Felipe, et al. Toxicological research 2020 1 (1) 29-36
- Polymorphism of Glutathione S-transferase Genes and the Risk of Toxic Liver Damage in Petrochemical Workers.
Valeeva Elvira Timeryanovna, et al. The international journal of occupational and environmental medicine 2020 0 (1) 53-58
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (1)
- CDC Publications (2)
- COVID-19 (9)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (241)
- GWAS Studies (2)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (2)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (0)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (1)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.