Last Posted: Nov 19, 2018
- Increased genetic damage found in waste picker women in a landfill in Paraguay measured by comet assay and the micronucleus test.
Franco de Diana Deidamia et al. Mutation research 2018 Dec 836(Pt B) 19-23
- Antibiotic resistance and molecular characteristics of Staphylococcus aureus isolated from backyard-raised pigs and pig workers.
Momoh Asabe Halimat et al. Tropical animal health and production 2018 Apr
- Ongoing large measles outbreak with nosocomial transmission in Milan, northern Italy, March-August 2017.
Amendola Antonella et al. Euro surveillance : bulletin Europeen sur les maladies transmissibles = European communicable disease bulletin 2017 Aug (33)
- Notes from the Field: Occupational Hazards Associated with Harvesting and Processing Cannabis - Washington, 2015-2016.
Victory Kerton R et al. MMWR. Morbidity and mortality weekly report 2018 Mar (8) 259-260
- Opportunities and Challenges for Environmental Exposure Assessment in Population-Based Studies.
Patel Chirag J et al. Cancer epidemiology, biomarkers & prevention : a publication of the American Association for Cancer Research, cosponsored by the American Society of Preventive Oncology 2017 Sep 26(9) 1370-1380
- Livestock-associated meticillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) among human MRSA isolates, European Union/European Economic Area countries, 2013.
Kinross Pete et al. Euro surveillance : bulletin Europeen sur les maladies transmissibles = European communicable disease bulletin 2017 Nov (44)
- Impact of environmental microbiota on human microbiota of workers in academic mouse research facilities: An observational study.
Lai Peggy S et al. PloS one 2017 (7) e0180969
- Preliminary Validation of a Method Combining Cultivation and Cloning-Based Approaches to Monitor Airborne Bacteria.
Schäfer Jenny et al. Annals of work exposures and health 2017 Jun
- The role of gene-environment interplay in occupational and environmental diseases: current concepts and knowledge gaps.
Kwo Elizabeth et al. Current opinion in pulmonary medicine 2017 Mar (2) 173-176
- Occupational HIV infection in a research laboratory with unknown mode of transmission: a case report.
Soria Alessandro et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2016 Dec
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (1)
- CDC Publications (9)
- Hot Topics (24)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (711)
- GWAS Studies (3)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (1)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (0)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (11)
- Reviews/Commentaries (4)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 24, 2019
- Content source: