Last Posted: Feb 13, 2020
- Utility evaluation of HLA-B*13:01 screening in preventing trichloroethylene-induced hypersensitivity syndrome in a prospective cohort study.
Dai Yufei et al. Occupational and environmental medicine 2020 Feb
- Translating Mesothelioma Molecular Genomics and Dependencies into Precision Oncology-Based Therapies.
Hinz Trista K et al. Seminars in cancer biology 2019 Sep
- MicroRNAs as biomarkers of harmful environmental and occupational exposures: a systematic review.
Kotsyfakis Michail et al. Biomarkers : biochemical indicators of exposure, response, and susceptibility to chemicals 2019 Aug 1-20
- Report of simultaneous measles outbreaks in two different health regions in Portugal, February to May 2017: lessons learnt and upcoming challenges.
Augusto Gonçalo Figueiredo et al. Euro surveillance : bulletin Europeen sur les maladies transmissibles = European communicable disease bulletin 2019 Jan (3)
- Increased genetic damage found in waste picker women in a landfill in Paraguay measured by comet assay and the micronucleus test.
Franco de Diana Deidamia et al. Mutation research 2018 Dec 836(Pt B) 19-23
- Emerging Insights into the Occupational Mycobiome.
Green Brett J et al. Current allergy and asthma reports 2018 Sep (11) 62
- Antibiotic resistance and molecular characteristics of Staphylococcus aureus isolated from backyard-raised pigs and pig workers.
Momoh Asabe Halimat et al. Tropical animal health and production 2018 Apr
- Ongoing large measles outbreak with nosocomial transmission in Milan, northern Italy, March-August 2017.
Amendola Antonella et al. Euro surveillance : bulletin Europeen sur les maladies transmissibles = European communicable disease bulletin 2017 Aug (33)
- Notes from the Field: Occupational Hazards Associated with Harvesting and Processing Cannabis - Washington, 2015-2016.
Victory Kerton R et al. MMWR. Morbidity and mortality weekly report 2018 Mar (8) 259-260
- Microbial hazards during harvesting and processing at an outdoor United States cannabis farm.
Green Brett J et al. Journal of occupational and environmental hygiene 2018 Jan 0
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (1)
- CDC Publications (19)
- Hot Topics (24)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (731)
- GWAS Studies (3)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (2)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (1)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (14)
- Reviews/Commentaries (5)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.