Last Posted: Feb 15, 2019
- Clinical and Molecular Characteristics and Burden of Kidney Cancer Among Hispanics and Native Americans: Steps Toward Precision Medicine.
Batai Ken et al. Clinical genitourinary cancer 2018 16(3) e535-e541
- Genetic architecture of human thinness compared to severe obesity
PLOS Genetics, January 24, 2019
- Closing the Disparity in Pancreatic Cancer Outcomes: A Closer Look at Nonmodifiable Factors and Their Potential Use in Treatment.
Vick Alexis D et al. Pancreas 2019 Jan
- Furthering Precision Medicine Genomics with Healthy Living Medicine.
Standley Robert A et al. Progress in cardiovascular diseases 2019 Jan
- Precision Medicine in Weight Loss and Healthy Living.
Severin Richard et al. Progress in cardiovascular diseases 2019 Jan
- The influence of obesity-related factors in the etiology of renal cell carcinoma-A mendelian randomization study.
Johansson Mattias et al. PLoS medicine 2019 Jan 16(1) e1002724
- The role of biomarkers in endometrial cancer and hyperplasia: a literature review.
Hutt Suzanna et al. Acta oncologica (Stockholm, Sweden) 2019 Jan 1-11
- Education can reduce health differences related to genetic risk of obesity.
Barcellos Silvia H et al. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2018 115(42) E9765-E9772
- Newborn screening for Prader-Willi syndrome is feasible: Early diagnosis for better outcomes.
Mahmoud Ranim et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part A 2018 Dec
- Polygenic risk score identifies associations between sleep duration and diseases determined from an electronic medical record biobank.
Dashti Hassan S et al. Sleep 2018 Dec
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (8)
- NIH Information (17)
- CDC Genomics Publications (4)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (12)
- Epidemiologic Studies (5261)
- GWAS Studies (137)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (69)
- Evidence Synthesis (17)
- Guidelines (1)
- Tier Table (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (166)
- Tools/Methods (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
- Advanced Molecular Detection Clips (22)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Feb 23, 2019
- Content source: