Last Posted: Aug 19, 2019
- Circulating microbiota-derived metabolites: a "liquid biopsy?
Aragonès Gemma et al. International journal of obesity (2005) 2019 Aug
- Penetrance and Pleiotropy of Polygenic Risk Scores for Schizophrenia in 106,160 Patients Across Four Health Care Systems.
Zheutlin Amanda B et al. The American journal of psychiatry 2019 Aug appiajp201918091085
- Effects of familial hypercholesterolemia-associated genes on the phenotype of premature myocardial infarction.
Lee Chongyou et al. Lipids in health and disease 2019 Apr 18(1) 95
- The workout that excels at countering obesity genes
Nature, August 2, 2019
- Towards clinical utility of polygenic risk scores.
Lambert Samuel A et al. Human molecular genetics 2019 Jul
- Lessons Learned from the POUNDS Lost Study: Genetic, Metabolic, and Behavioral Factors Affecting Changes in Body Weight, Body Composition, and Cardiometabolic Risk
Bray GA et al, Current Obesity Reports, August 2019
- Performing different kinds of physical exercise differentially attenuates the genetic effects on obesity measures: Evidence from 18,424 Taiwan Biobank participants.
Lin Wan-Yu et al. PLoS genetics 2019 Aug (8) e1008277
- Prader-Willi Syndrome - Clinical Genetics, Diagnosis and Treatment Approaches: An Update.
Butler Merlin G et al. Current pediatric reviews 2019 Jul
- Development and validation of a prediction model for fat mass in children and adolescents: meta-analysis using individual participant data.
Hudda Mohammed T et al. BMJ (Clinical research ed.) 2019 07 l4293
- Fecal Transplants May Hold Promise in Treating Obesity
Pagel AS, Medscape, July 23, 2019
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (9)
- NIH Information (17)
- CDC Publications (4)
- Hot Topics (240)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (5567)
- GWAS Studies (147)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (109)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (31)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (5)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (30)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (26)
- Reviews/Commentaries (209)
- Tools/Methods (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 20, 2019
- Content source: