Last Posted: Jun 22, 2020
- Cardiometabolic traits, sepsis and severe covid-19 with respiratory failure: a Mendelian randomization investigation
PJ Mark et al, MEDRXIV, June 20, 2020
- Wearable sensor-based evaluation of psychosocial stress in patients with metabolic syndrome.
Patlar Akbulut Fatma et al. Artificial intelligence in medicine 2020 Apr 104101824
- Inflammasome genetics and complex diseases: a comprehensive review
FP Fernandes et al, EJHG June 5, 2020
- Google Street View Derived Built Environment Indicators and Associations with State-Level Obesity, Physical Activity, and Chronic Disease Mortality in the United States.
Phan Lynn et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2020 May 17(10)
- Hospitalization and Mortality among Black Patients and White Patients with Covid-19.
Price-Haywood Eboni G et al. The New England journal of medicine 2020 May
- Identification of Risk Factors Associated with Obesity and Overweight-A Machine Learning Overview.
Chatterjee Ayan et al. Sensors (Basel, Switzerland) 2020 May 20(9)
- Deep Learning Neural Networks to Predict Serious Complications After Bariatric Surgery: Analysis of Scandinavian Obesity Surgery Registry Data.
Cao Yang et al. JMIR medical informatics 2020 May 8(5) e15992
- Review article: the emerging role of genetics in precision medicine for patients with non-alcoholic steatohepatitis.
Carlsson Björn et al. Alimentary pharmacology & therapeutics 2020 May
- Use of a Smartphone-Based Mobile App for Weight Management in Obese Minority Stroke Survivors: Pilot Randomized Controlled Trial With Open Blinded End Point.
Ifejika Nneka L et al. JMIR mHealth and uHealth 2020 Apr 8(4) e17816
- Nearly All Patients Hospitalized With Covid-19 Had Chronic Health Issues, Study Finds- Only 6 percent of patients at one New York area health system had no chronic conditions. Hypertension, obesity and diabetes were common.
RC Rabin, NY Times, April 23, 2020
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (10)
- NIH Information (17)
- CDC Publications (7)
- Hot Topics (265)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (5783)
- GWAS Studies (162)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (148)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (32)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (7)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (54)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (27)
- Reviews/Commentaries (230)
- Tools/Methods (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (3)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.