Last Posted: Jun 13, 2019
- A Scientific Overview of Smartphone Applications and Electronic Devices for Weight Management in Adults
SL Holzmann et al, MDPI, June 7, 2019
- Highlights from the nutrition guidelines for cystic fibrosis in Australia and New Zealand.
van der Haak Natalie et al. Journal of cystic fibrosis : official journal of the European Cystic Fibrosis Society 2019 Jun
- A Community-Based Short Message Service Intervention to Improve Mothers' Feeding Practices for Obesity Prevention: Quasi-Experimental Study.
Jiang Hong et al. JMIR mHealth and uHealth 2019 Jun 7(6) e13828
- The association between maternal body mass index and child obesity: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
Heslehurst Nicola et al. PLoS medicine 2019 Jun 16(6) e1002817
- Motivational interviewing in eHealth and telehealth interventions for weight loss: A systematic review.
Patel Michele L et al. Preventive medicine 2019 May
- Obesity Risk Assessment Model Using Wearable Technology with Personalized Activity, Calorie Expenditure and Health Profile.
Gholamhosseini Hamid et al. Studies in health technology and informatics 2019 26191-96
- Self-Administered Auricular Acupressure Integrated With a Smartphone App for Weight Reduction: Randomized Feasibility Trial.
Suen Lorna et al. JMIR mHealth and uHealth 2019 May 7(5) e14386
- A smartphone based attentive eating intervention for energy intake and weight loss: results from a randomised controlled trial.
Whitelock Victoria et al. BMC public health 2019 May 19(1) 611
- Weight management telehealth intervention for overweight and obese rural cardiac rehabilitation participants: A randomised trial.
Barnason Susan et al. Journal of clinical nursing 2019 May 28(9-10) 1808-1818
- PRADER-WILLI SYNDROME: WHAT IS THE GENERAL PEDIATRICIAN SUPPOSED TO DO? - A REVIEW.
Passone Caroline Buff Gouveia et al. Revista paulista de pediatria : orgao oficial da Sociedade de Pediatria de Sao Paulo 36(3) 345-352
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (9)
- NIH Information (17)
- CDC Publications (4)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (5349)
- GWAS Studies (143)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (94)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (23)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (2)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (24)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (24)
- Reviews/Commentaries (188)
- Tools/Methods (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Jun 14, 2019
- Content source: