Last Posted: Oct 18, 2018
- Haemochromatosis: a clinical update for the practising physician.
Radford-Smith Daniel E et al. Internal medicine journal 2018 48(5) 509-516
- The effects of joint disease, inhibitors and other complications on health-related quality of life among males with severe haemophilia A in the United States.
Soucie J M et al. Haemophilia : the official journal of the World Federation of Hemophilia 2017 Jul 23(4) e287-e293
- An integrative systems biology approach for precision medicine in diabetic kidney disease.
Mulder Skander et al. Diabetes, obesity & metabolism 2018 Oct 20 Suppl 36-13
- From Food for Survival to Food for Personalized Optimal Health: A Historical Perspective of How Food and Nutrition Gave Rise to Nutrigenomics.
Sikalidis Angelos K et al. Journal of the American College of Nutrition 2018 Oct 1-12
- Gene mutation points to new way to fight diabetes, obesity, heart disease
NIH, October 9, 2018
- Implementing personalized medicine in diabetic kidney disease: Stakeholders' perspectives.
de Vries Jeroen K et al. Diabetes, obesity & metabolism 2018 Oct 20 Suppl 324-29
- Monogenic forms of lipodystrophic syndromes: diagnosis, detection, and practical management considerations from clinical cases.
Vatier Camille et al. Current medical research and opinion 2018 Oct 1-22
- New clinical trial designs for establishing drug efficacy and safety in a precision medicine era.
Heerspink Hiddo J L et al. Diabetes, obesity & metabolism 2018 Oct 20 Suppl 314-18
- Precision medicine in diabetes and diabetic kidney disease: Regulatory considerations.
Mol Peter G M et al. Diabetes, obesity & metabolism 2018 Oct 20 Suppl 319-23
- Treating diabetic complications; from large randomized clinical trials to precision medicine.
Heerspink Hiddo J L et al. Diabetes, obesity & metabolism 2018 Oct 20 Suppl 33-5
- CDC Information (8)
- NIH Resources (11)
- CDC-Authored Publications (4)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (12)
- Epidemiologic Studies (5203)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (56)
- Evidence Synthesis (16)
- Guidelines (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (157)
- Tools/Methods (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (2)
- AMD Weekly Clips (22)
- GWAS Catalog (137)
- Grants Supporting Publications
- Genetic Testing (GTR)
- Genetic Disease (OMIM)
- PubMed Review
- PubMed Clinical Queries
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Oct 19, 2018
- Content source: