Last Posted: Apr 29, 2022
- Precision Public Health for Non-communicable Diseases: An Emerging Strategic Roadmap and Multinational Use Cases.
Canfell Oliver J et al. Frontiers in public health 2022 10854525
- Association of Lipoprotein (a) in Coronary Artery Disease in Young Individuals.
Patted Aishwarya et al. The Journal of the Association of Physicians of India 2022 70(4) 11-12
- Personalized Dietary Recommendations Based on Lipid-Related Genetic Variants: A Systematic Review.
Pérez-Beltrán Yolanda E et al. Frontiers in nutrition 2022 9830283
- Hospitalizations of Children Aged 5–11 Years with Laboratory-Confirmed COVID-19 — COVID-NET, 14 States, March 2020–February 2022
DS Shi et al, MMWR, April 19, 2022
- Multisite Medical Student-Led Community Culinary Medicine Classes Improve Patients' Diets: Machine Learning-Augmented Propensity Score-Adjusted Fixed Effects Cohort Analysis of 1381 Subjects.
Stauber Zachary et al. American journal of lifestyle medicine 2022 16(2) 214-220
- Machine learning using longitudinal prescription and medical claims for the detection of non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH).
Yasar Ozge et al. BMJ health & care informatics 2022 29(1)
- Multimedia Data-Based Mobile Applications for Dietary Assessment.
Vasiloglou Maria F et al. Journal of diabetes science and technology 2022 19322968221085026
- Targeted Exome Sequencing of Genes Involved in Rare CNVs in Early-Onset Severe Obesity.
Loid Petra et al. Frontiers in genetics 2022 13839349
- Data sources for precision public health of obesity: a scoping review, evidence map and use case in Queensland, Australia.
Canfell Oliver J et al. BMC public health 2022 22(1) 584
- Association of the Interaction Between Familial Hypercholesterolemia Variants and Adherence to a Healthy Lifestyle With Risk of Coronary Artery Disease.
Fahed Akl C et al. JAMA network open 2022 5(3) e222687
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (11)
- NIH Information (17)
- CDC Publications (8)
- COVID-19 (274)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (5614)
- GWAS Studies (226)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (225)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (41)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (7)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (106)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (13)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (13)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (4)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.