Last Posted: Sep 18, 2019
- [Urolithiasis research-big data and artificial intelligence : How we can use the new structures of the medical informatics initiative of the Federal Ministry of Education and Research].
Schönthaler M et al. Der Urologe. Ausg. A 2019 Sep
- Individual dietary intervention in adult patients with mitochondrial disease due to the m.3243 A>G mutation.
Zweers Heidi et al. Nutrition (Burbank, Los Angeles County, Calif.) 2019 Jul 69110544
- ‘Precision nutrition’ may be on the horizon, but large-scale, definitive trials lacking
LL Peterson, Healio, Sepetmber 10, 2019
- Nutrigenetics and NutrigenomicsApproaches for Nutrition Research
NIH funding Announcement, September 2019
- Detection of Suicide Attempters among Suicide Ideators Using Machine Learning.
Ryu Seunghyong et al. Psychiatry investigation 2019 Aug 16(8) 588-593
- Which cancer survivors are at risk for a physically inactive and sedentary lifestyle? Results from pooled accelerometer data of 1447 cancer survivors.
Sweegers M G et al. The international journal of behavioral nutrition and physical activity 2019 Aug 16(1) 66
- Prevalence and Cardiovascular Health Impact of Family History of Premature Heart Disease in the United States: Analysis of the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, 2007-2014.
Moonesinghe Ramal et al. Journal of the American Heart Association 2019 Jul 8(14) e012364
- Dietary quality and the colonic mucosa-associated gut microbiome in humans.
Liu Yanhong et al. The American journal of clinical nutrition 2019 Jul
- Prevalence and Cardiovascular Health Impact of Family History of Premature Heart Disease in the United States: Analysis of the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, 20072014
Mooneshinghe R, et al. Journal of the American Heart Association. 2019;8
- The Food Programme, Is There A Perfect Diet Just For You? The Future of Personalised Nutrition
BBC Radio 4
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (4)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (4)
- Hot Topics (84)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (2759)
- GWAS Studies (54)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (73)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (20)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (18)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (5)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (19)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (4)
- Reviews/Commentaries (103)
- Tools/Methods (4)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Sep 18, 2019
- Content source: