Last Posted: Aug 08, 2019
- Non-invasive cell-free fetal DNA testing: a multicenter follow-up study of 31515 singleton pregnancies in southeastern China.
Xu Liangpu et al. Ultrasound in obstetrics & gynecology : the official journal of the International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology 2019 Jul
- Novel perspectives in fetal biomarker implementation for the noninvasive prenatal testing.
Shi Jiping et al. Critical reviews in clinical laboratory sciences 2019 Jul 1-19
- [Maternal Tumor Disease as a Reason for Repeated Test Failure in Cell-Free DNA Screening].
Karge Anne et al. Zeitschrift fur Geburtshilfe und Neonatologie 2019 Jun 223(3) 179-183
- Noninvasive prenatal testing detects microdeletion abnormalities of fetal chromosome 15.
Yin Lianli et al. Journal of clinical laboratory analysis 2019 May e22911
- The Importance of Reliable Quality Control Materials for Noninvasive Prenatal Testing.
Sistermans Erik A et al. Clinical chemistry 2019 Apr
- The significance of trisomy 7 mosaicism in noninvasive prenatal screening.
Qi Yiming et al. Human genomics 2019 Apr 13(1) 18
- Value of increased nuchal translucency in the era of noninvasive prenatal testing with cell-free DNA.
Holzer Iris et al. International journal of gynaecology and obstetrics: the official organ of the International Federation of Gynaecology and Obstetrics 2019 Mar
- Noninvasive prenatal testing for chromosome aneuploidies and subchromosomal microdeletions/microduplications in a cohort of 8141 single pregnancies.
Hu Hua et al. Human genomics 2019 Mar 13(1) 14
- Noninvasive Prenatal Testing for Trisomies 21, 18, and 13, Sex Chromosome Aneuploidies, and Microdeletions: A Health Technology Assessment.
et al. Ontario health technology assessment series 2019 19(4) 1-166
- Perspectives of Pregnant People and Clinicians on Noninvasive Prenatal Testing: A Systematic Review and Qualitative Meta-synthesis.
et al. Ontario health technology assessment series 2019 19(5) 1-38
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Hot Topics (51)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (2)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (81)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (10)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (2)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (29)
- Tools/Methods (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 24, 2019
- Content source: