Last Posted: Apr 22, 2021
- The Emergence and Global Spread of Noninvasive Prenatal Testing.
Ravitsky Vardit et al. Annual review of genomics and human genetics 2021
- Noninvasive prenatal testing for β-thalassemia by targeted nanopore sequencing combined with relative haplotype dosage (RHDO): a feasibility study.
Jiang Fuman et al. Scientific reports 2021 11(1) 5714
- Noninvasive prenatal detection of fetal sex chromosome abnormalities using the semiconductor sequencing platform (SSP) in Southern China.
Yang Jiexia et al. Journal of assisted reproduction and genetics 2021 Feb
- Noninvasive prenatal testing of α-thalassemia and β-thalassemia through population-based parental haplotyping.
Chen Chao et al. Genome medicine 2021 Feb 13(1) 18
- A qualitative study of women and partners from Lebanon and Quebec regarding an expanded scope of noninvasive prenatal testing.
Haidar Hazar et al. BMC pregnancy and childbirth 2021 Jan 21(1) 54
- Noninvasive prenatal testing for assessing foetal sex chromosome aneuploidy: a retrospective study of 45,773 cases.
Lu Xinran et al. Molecular cytogenetics 2021 Jan 14(1) 1
- Evaluation of a Microhaplotype-Based Noninvasive Prenatal Test in Twin Gestations: Determination of Paternity, Zygosity, and Fetal Fraction.
Bai Zhaochen et al. Genes 2020 Dec 12(1)
- Clinical management of pregnancies with positive screening results for rare autosomal aneuploidies at a single center.
Gou Lingshan et al. The Journal of international medical research 2020 Nov 48(11) 300060520966877
- Expanding Use of Clinical Genome Sequencing and the Need for More Data on Implementation
KT Philips et al, JAMA October 26, 2020
- Next-generation sequencing: a follow-up of 36,913 singleton pregnancies with noninvasive prenatal testing in central China.
Lu Wan et al. Journal of assisted reproduction and genetics 2020 Oct
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (2)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (104)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (10)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (2)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.