Last Posted: Jul 24, 2020
- Noninvasive prenatal testing for chromosome aneuploidies and subchromosomal microdeletions/microduplications in a cohort of 42,910 single pregnancies with different clinical features.
Chen Yibo et al. Human genomics 2019 13(1) 60
- Study of Relationship Between Mode of Conception and Non-Specific Psychological Distress in Women Undergoing Noninvasive Prenatal Testing.
Suzumori Nobuhiro et al. Journal of reproduction & infertility 21(3) 189-193
- Application of Non-Invasive Prenatal Tests in Serological Preclinical Screening for Women with Critical-Risk and Low-Risk Pregnancies but Abnormal Multiple of the Median Values.
Yin Lianli et al. Clinical laboratory 2020 Jul 66(7)
- Update on noninvasive prenatal testing: A review based on current worldwide research.
Samura Osamu et al. The journal of obstetrics and gynaecology research 2020 Jun
- Noninvasive prenatal testing: benefits and limitations of the available tests.
Andari M V C et al. Ceska gynekologie 2020 85(1) 41-48
- Non-invasive prenatal testing and maternal obesity - A review.
Juul Laura Andrea et al. Acta obstetricia et gynecologica Scandinavica 2020 Mar
- Prenatal diagnosis: A connotation on genetic counseling being indispensable.
Ramesh Anuradha et al. Indian journal of public health 64(1) 83-85
- Current use of noninvasive prenatal testing in Europe, Australia and the USA: A graphical presentation.
Gadsbøll Kasper et al. Acta obstetricia et gynecologica Scandinavica 2020 Mar
- The role of prenatal diagnosis following preimplantation genetic testing for single gene conditions: an historical overview of evolving technologies and clinical practice.
Hardy Tristan et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2020 Feb
- Evidence of compliance with and effectiveness of guidelines for noninvasive prenatal testing in China: a retrospective study of 189,809 cases.
Tian Chan et al. Science China. Life sciences 2020 Jan
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Hot Topics (51)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (2)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (94)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (10)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (2)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (42)
- Tools/Methods (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.