Last Posted: May 05, 2021
- Next generation plasma proteome profiling to monitor health and disease
W Zhong et al, Nature Comms, May 3, 2021
- Genetic testing involving 100 common mutations for antenatal diagnosis of hereditary hearing loss in Chongqing, China.
Hu Hua et al. Medicine 2021 100(17) e25647
- Performance evaluation of pipelines for mapping, variant calling and interval padding, for the analysis of NGS germline panels.
Zanti Maria et al. BMC bioinformatics 2021 22(1) 218
- Recent Advancements in the Diagnosis and Treatment of Leukodystrophies.
Bradbury Allison M et al. Seminars in pediatric neurology 2021 37100876
- Screening Strategies for Deafness Genes and Functional Outcomes in Cochlear Implant Patients.
Nisenbaum Eric et al. Otology & neurotology : official publication of the American Otological Society, American Neurotology Society [and] European Academy of Otology and Neurotology 2021 42(1) 180-187
- Comprehensive tumor molecular profile analysis in clinical practice.
Özdogan Mustafa et al. BMC medical genomics 2021 14(1) 105
- Emerging genetic complexity and rare genetic variants in neurodegenerative brain diseases
F Perrone et al, Genome Medicine, April 14, 2021
- Patients' and Oncologists' Knowledge and Expectations Regarding Tumour Multigene Next Generation Sequencing: A Narrative Review.
Shirdarreh Melika et al. The oncologist 2021
- Perspective: Application of the American College of Medical Genetics Variant Interpretation Criteria to Common Variable Immunodeficiency Disorders.
Ameratunga Rohan et al. Clinical reviews in allergy & immunology 2021
- Pharmacogenomics in the Era of Next Generation Sequencing - from Byte to Bedside.
Russell Laura E et al. Drug metabolism reviews 2021 1-79
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (9)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (43)
- COVID-19 (112)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (2097)
- GWAS Studies (4)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (1495)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (57)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (60)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (14)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (7)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (304)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (50)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.