Last Posted: Jul 27, 2021
- High throughput Next-Generation Sequencing Respiratory Viral Panel: A Diagnostic and Epidemiologic Tool for SARS-CoV-2 and Other Viruses.
NS Sahajpal et al, MEDRXIV, July 26, 2021
- Genomic surveillance of SARS-CoV-2: A race against time
CM Romano et al, Lancet Regional Health, July 2021
- Screening for autosomal recessive and X-linked conditions during pregnancy and preconception: a practice resource of the American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics (ACMG).
Gregg Anthony R et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2021 7
- Genetic identification of pathogenic variations of the DMD gene: a retrospective study from 10,481 neonatal patients based on next-generation sequencing data.
Xiao Tiantian et al. Annals of translational medicine 2021 9(9) 766
- Genomic frontiers in congenital heart disease.
Morton Sarah U et al. Nature reviews. Cardiology 2021
- High-Throughput Drug Screening and Multi-Omic Analysis to Guide Individualized Treatment for Multiple Myeloma.
Coffey David G et al. JCO precision oncology 2021 5
- Mutation Spectrum of EGFR From 21,324 Chinese Patients With Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) Successfully Tested by Multiple Methods in a CAP-Accredited Laboratory.
Mao Linlin et al. Pathology oncology research : POR 2021 27602726
- Utility of Serial cfDNA NGS for Prospective Genomic Analysis of Patients on a Phase I Basket Study.
Smyth Lillian M et al. JCO precision oncology 2021 5
- Validation of ctDNA Quality Control Materials Through a Precompetitive Collaboration of the Foundation for the National Institutes of Health.
Williams P Mickey et al. JCO precision oncology 2021 5
- Incidental findings from cancer next generation sequencing panels
N Maani et al NPJ Genomic Medicine, July 18, 2021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (9)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (44)
- COVID-19 (190)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (2218)
- GWAS Studies (4)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (1551)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (59)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (63)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (14)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (7)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (310)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (53)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.