Last Posted: Aug 22, 2019
- Digging through a genomic goldmine: Defining the optimum upper urinary tract surveillance strategy for Lynch Syndrome.
Khan-Ruf Sarah et al. BJU international 2019 Aug
- Genotype-guided diagnostic reassessment after exome sequencing in neuromuscular disorders: experiences with a two-step approach.
Krenn M et al. European journal of neurology 2019 Jul
- Impact of on-site clinical genetics consultations on diagnostic rate in children and young adults with autism spectrum disorder.
Munnich Arnold et al. Molecular autism 2019 1033
- Molecular Testing Versus Diagnostic Lobectomy in Bethesda III/IV Thyroid Nodules: A Cost-Effectiveness Analysis.
Nicholson Kristina et al. Thyroid : official journal of the American Thyroid Association 2019 Aug
- Application of digital PCR and next generation sequencing in the etiology investigation of a foodborne disease outbreak caused by Vibrio parahaemolyticus.
Li Ying et al. Food microbiology 2019 Dec 103233
- Hereditary Cancer Evaluation in 2019-a Rapidly Evolving Landscape.
Yung Rachel L et al. JAMA oncology 2019 Aug
- A pilot study of pembrolizumab in smoldering myeloma: report of the clinical, immune, and genomic analysis.
Manasanch Elisabet E et al. Blood advances 2019 Aug 3(15) 2400-2408
- Contribution of Massive Parallel Sequencing to Diagnosis of Hereditary Ovarian Cancer in the Czech Republic.
Soukupová Jana et al. Klinicka onkologie : casopis Ceske a Slovenske onkologicke spolecnosti 2019 32(Supplementum2) 72-78
- Detection of Plasma EGFR Mutations in NSCLC Patients with a Validated ddPCR Lung cfDNA Assay.
Guo Qiao-Mei et al. Journal of Cancer 2019 10(18) 4341-4349
- Small lung tumor biopsy samples are feasible for high quality targeted next generation sequencing.
Kage Hidenori et al. Cancer science 2019 Aug 110(8) 2652-2657
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (5)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (31)
- Hot Topics (187)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (1545)
- GWAS Studies (3)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (932)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (50)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (48)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (15)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (2)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (226)
- Reviews/Commentaries (539)
- Tools/Methods (53)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (47)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 23, 2019
- Content source: