Last Posted: Jul 01, 2022
- Incidence of Duchenne muscular dystrophy in the modern era; an Australian study.
Kariyawasam Didu et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2022
- Little Feet Make Big Footprints in Health
CDC, June 27, 2022
- Migration and newborn screening: time to build on the European Asylum, Integration and Migration Fund?
Tsagkaris Christos et al. The European journal of contraception & reproductive health care : the official journal of the European Society of Contraception 2022 1-5
- Improving Harmonization and Standardization of Expanded Newborn Screening Results by Optimization of the Legacy Flow Injection Analysis Tandem Mass Spectrometry Methods and Application of a Standardized Calibration Approach.
Carling Rachel S et al. Clinical chemistry 2022
- The cost-effectiveness of newborn screening for spinal muscular atrophy.
Landfeldt Erik et al. Developmental medicine and child neurology 2022
- Using Long-Term Follow-Up Data to Classify Genetic Variants in Newborn Screened Conditions.
Wilhelm Kevin et al. Frontiers in genetics 2022 13859837
- Population Genomic Screening is Here: We Need Evidence on Health Impact and Optimal Implementation
MJ Khoury et al, CDC Blog Post, June 21, 2022
- Expanded newborn bloodspot screening: developed country examples and what can be done in Turkey.
Fidan Çaglar et al. Intractable & rare diseases research 2022 11(2) 63-69
- Financial cost and quality of life of patients with spinal muscular atrophy identified by symptoms or newborn screening.
Dangouloff Tamara et al. Developmental medicine and child neurology 2022
- Inborn error of metabolism precipitated by COVID-19: challenges in the absence of an expanded newborn screening as state health programmes.
Olety Priyanka et al. BMJ case reports 2022 15(6)
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (28)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (35)
- COVID-19 (6)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (213)
- GWAS Studies (1)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (862)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (109)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (39)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (8)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (2)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (85)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (38)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.