Last Posted: Mar 21, 2019
- Nationwide population genetic screening improves outcomes of newborn screening for hearing loss in China.
Wang Qiuju et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2019 Mar
- Unprepared and Misinformed Parents of Children with Sickle Cell Disease: Time to Rethink Awareness Campaigns.
Aderotoye-Oni Seyi et al. Cureus 2018 Dec 10(12) e3806
- External Quality Assessment Program for Newborn Screening of Amino Acids in China.
He Falin et al. Clinical laboratory 2019 Mar 65(3)
- Rethinking newborn screening for severe combined immunodeficiency: Lessons from an international partnership for patients with primary immunodeficiencies in Pakistan.
Wallace Jacqueline G et al. Clinical immunology (Orlando, Fla.) 2019 Mar
- Governor Cuomo Announces Initial Success of Life-Saving Newborn Screening Expansion
New York State, March 18, 2019
- An Age-Based Framework for Evaluating Genome-Scale Sequencing Results in Newborn Screening.
Milko Laura V et al. The Journal of pediatrics 2019 Mar
- Application of Next-Generation Sequencing Following Tandem Mass Spectrometry to Expand Newborn Screening for Inborn Errors of Metabolism: A Multicenter Study.
Yang Yuqi et al. Frontiers in genetics 2019 1086
- Carrier frequency estimation of Zellweger spectrum disorder using ExAC database and bioinformatics tools.
Vasiljevic Eva et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2019 Mar
- Parents' experience with positive newborn screening results for cystic fibrosis.
Brockow Inken et al. European journal of pediatrics 2019 Mar
- New Advances for Newborn Screening of Inborn Errors of Metabolism by Capillary Electrophoresis-Mass Spectrometry (CE-MS).
Shanmuganathan Meera et al. Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.) 2019 1972139-163
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (14)
- NIH Information (3)
- CDC Genomics Publications (42)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (74)
- Epidemiologic Studies (305)
- GWAS Studies (1)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (447)
- Evidence Synthesis (43)
- Guidelines (28)
- Tier Table (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (267)
- Tools/Methods (16)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (20)
- Advanced Molecular Detection Clips (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Mar 24, 2019
- Content source: