Last Posted: Jun 30, 2020
- Implementing newborn screening for sickle cell disease as part of immunisation programmes in Nigeria: a feasibility study.
Nnodu Obiageli E et al. The Lancet. Haematology 2020 Jul 7(7) e534-e540
- Newborn screening alone insufficient to improve pulmonary outcomes for cystic fibrosis.
Barreda Christina B et al. Journal of cystic fibrosis : official journal of the European Cystic Fibrosis Society 2020 Jun
- Perceptions and Practice of Early Diagnosis of Sickle Cell Disease by Parents and Physicians in a Southwestern State of Nigeria.
Olatunya Oladele Simeon et al. TheScientificWorldJournal 2020 20204801087
- Laboratory Diagnosis of Lysosomal Diseases: Newborn Screening to Treatment.
Fuller Maria et al. The Clinical biochemist. Reviews 2020 May 41(2) 53-66
- Molecular Diagnosis and Genetic Counseling of Cystic Fibrosis and Related Disorders: New Challenges.
Bienvenu Thierry et al. Genes 2020 Jun 11(6)
- The limited use of US residual newborn screening dried bloodspots for health disparity research.
Riches Naomi O et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2020 Jun
- Toward newborn screening of cerebrotendinous xanthomatosis: results of a biomarker research study using 32,000 newborn dried blood spots.
Hong Xinying et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2020 Jun
- [Newborn screening for primary carnitine deficiency and variant spectrum of SLC22A5 gene in Guangzhou].
Huang Y L et al. Zhonghua er ke za zhi = Chinese journal of pediatrics 2020 Jun 58(6) 476-481
- Newborn screening-detected 21-hydroxylase deficiency: growth pattern is not associated with the genotype.
David Jan et al. Minerva pediatrica 2020 Jun
- Relation of public health staffing to follow-up after newborn hearing screening in three health districts in Georgia, 2009-2015.
Al-Mulki Kareem et al. International journal of pediatric otorhinolaryngology 2020 Feb 129109784
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (16)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (34)
- Hot Topics (218)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (321)
- GWAS Studies (1)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (626)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (91)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (36)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (8)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (6)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (6)
- Reviews/Commentaries (397)
- Tools/Methods (17)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (35)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.