Last Posted: Jan 19, 2019
- Development and Standardization of an Improved Type 1 Diabetes Genetic Risk Score for Use in Newborn Screening and Incident Diagnosis.
Sharp Seth A et al. Diabetes care 2019 Jan
- A Chat about Babyseq
AJHG, January 17, 2019
- Commentary on "universal newborn screening: knowledge, attitudes, and satisfaction among public health professionals".
Anchondo Inés et al. Southern medical journal 2012 Apr 105(4) 223-4
- Lessons Learned from Newborn Screening in Pilot Studies.
Taylor Jennifer L et al. North Carolina medical journal 80(1) 54-58
- Newborn Screening Policy Decisions: Adding Conditions.
Shone Scott M et al. North Carolina medical journal 80(1) 42-44
- Recognizing 50 Years of Innovative Newborn Screening in North Carolina.
Turner Lou F et al. North Carolina medical journal 80(1) 45-48
- The Future of Newborn Screening: Why and How Partnerships Will Be Needed for Success.
Bailey Donald B et al. North Carolina medical journal 80(1) 28-31
- The Role of the Genetic Counselor in Newborn Screening.
Marcus Gail et al. North Carolina medical journal 80(1) 39-40
- Value of genetic analysis for confirming inborn errors of metabolism detected through the Spanish neonatal screening program.
Navarrete Rosa et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2019 Jan
- What is Newborn Screening?
Powell Cynthia M et al. North Carolina medical journal 80(1) 32-36
- CDC Information (13)
- NIH Resources (3)
- CDC-Authored Publications (40)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (74)
- Epidemiologic Studies (302)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (413)
- Evidence Synthesis (42)
- Guidelines (28)
- Reviews/Commentaries (240)
- Tools/Methods (16)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (20)
- AMD Weekly Clips (2)
- GWAS Catalog (1)
- Grants Supporting Publications
- Genetic Testing (GTR)
- Genetic Disease (OMIM)
- PubMed Review
- PubMed Clinical Queries
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Jan 20, 2019
- Content source: