Last Posted: Nov 19, 2019
- Ethical Issues in Newborn Sequencing Research: The Case Study of BabySeq
LF Ross et al, Pediatrics, November 2019
- Genome Sequencing in Newborns Raises Ethical Issues
NY Times, November 2019
- [Follow-up protocol of patients with cystic fibrosis diagnosed by newborn screening].
Gartner Silvia et al. Anales de pediatria (Barcelona, Spain : 2003) 2019 Apr 90(4) 251.e1-251.e10
- Inborn Errors of Metabolism: From Preconception to Adulthood.
Kruszka Paul et al. American family physician 2019 99(1) 25-32
- Consent for newborn screening: screening professionals' and parents' views.
Ulph F et al. Public health 2019 Nov 178151-158
- First Universal Newborn Screening Program for Severe Combined Immunodeficiency in Europe. Two-Years' Experience in Catalonia (Spain).
Argudo-Ramírez Ana et al. Frontiers in immunology 2019 102406
- Fulfilling the Promise - Ensuring the Success of Newborn Screening throughout Life
CDC, November 2019
- Cystic fibrosis in Turkey: First data from the national registry.
Dogru Deniz et al. Pediatric pulmonology 2019 Nov
CDC, November 2019
- Molecular analysis using targeted next generation DNA sequencing and clinical spectrum of Mexican patients with isovaleric acidemia.
Ibarra-González Isabel et al. Clinica chimica acta; international journal of clinical chemistry 2019 Nov
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (15)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (43)
- Hot Topics (205)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (316)
- GWAS Studies (1)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (527)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (89)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (31)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (8)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (3)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (5)
- Reviews/Commentaries (347)
- Tools/Methods (16)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (30)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.