Last Posted: Jul 22, 2021
- A qualitative assessment of parental experiences with false-positive newborn screening for Krabbe disease.
Peterson Laiken et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2021
- Comparison of Untargeted Metabolomic Profiling vs Traditional Metabolic Screening to Identify Inborn Errors of Metabolism.
Liu Ning et al. JAMA network open 2021 4(7) e2114155
- Ethical Issues in Care and Treatment of Neuronal Ceroid Lipofuscinoses (NCL)-A Personal View.
Kohlschütter Alfried et al. Frontiers in neurology 2021 12692527
- Noninvasive prenatal exome sequencing diagnostic utility limited by sequencing depth and fetal fraction.
Filer Dayne L et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2021
- Screening of Dry Blood Spots from Newborns by Two High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) Systems: A Comparison of Their Ability to Diagnose Both Sickle and Non-sickle Hemoglobinopathies.
Ramani Daruwalla Manisha et al. Indian journal of hematology & blood transfusion : an official journal of Indian Society of Hematology and Blood Transfusion 2021 37(3) 430-435
- Principles of Genomic Newborn Screening Programs
A Systematic Review
L Downie et al, JAMA Network Open, July 20, 2021
- Geographical Barriers to Timely Diagnosis of Cystic Fibrosis and Anxiety Level of Parents During Newborn Screening in Turkey.
Gokdemir Yasemin et al. Pediatric pulmonology 2021
- External validation of machine learning models including newborn metabolomic markers for postnatal gestational age estimation in East and South-East Asian infants.
Hawken Steven et al. Gates open research 2021 4164
- Syndromic immunodeficiencies: a pediatrician's perspective on selected diseases.
Aleksandra Szczawinska-Poplonyk et al. Allergologia et immunopathologia 2021 49(4) 117-136
- Community based screening for sickle haemoglobin among pregnant women in Benue State, Nigeria: I-Care-to-Know, a Healthy Beginning Initiative.
Ezenwosu Osita U et al. BMC pregnancy and childbirth 2021 21(1) 498
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (21)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (29)
- COVID-19 (3)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (209)
- GWAS Studies (1)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (744)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (101)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (36)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (8)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (2)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (85)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (36)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.