Last Posted: Aug 20, 2019
- We must now put in place an updated, comprehensive newborn screening program for deaf and hard-of-hearing infants.
Howell R Rodney et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2019 Aug
- Adherence to Quality of Care Indicators and Location of Sickle Cell Care Within Indiana.
Meier Emily Riehm et al. Journal of community health 2019 Aug
- What is in a Name? Parent, Professional and Policy-Maker Conceptions of Consent-Related Language in the Context of Newborn Screening.
Nicholls Stuart G et al. Public health ethics 2019 Jul 12(2) 158-175
- High-throughput genetic newborn screening for spinal muscular atrophy by rapid nucleic acid extraction from dried blood spots and 384-well qPCR.
Czibere Ludwig et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2019 Jul
- Biochemical Screening of Intellectually Disabled Patients: A Stepping Stone to Initiate a Newborn Screening Program in Pakistan.
Wasim Muhammad et al. Frontiers in neurology 2019 10762
- Clinical burden of illness in patients with phenylketonuria (PKU) and associated comorbidities - a retrospective study of German health insurance claims data.
Trefz K F et al. Orphanet journal of rare diseases 2019 Jul 14(1) 181
- The molecular epidemiology of hyperphenylalaninemia in Uygur population: incidence from newborn screening and mutational spectra.
Su Yajie et al. Annals of translational medicine 2019 Jun 7(12) 258
- Early Check: translational science at the intersection of public health and newborn screening.
Bailey Donald B et al. BMC pediatrics 2019 Jul 19(1) 238
- Positive Newborn Screening for Cystic Fibrosis, What to Do Next?
Kumar Prawin et al. Indian journal of pediatrics 2019 Jul
- The Importance of Assay Imprecision near the Screen Cutoff for Newborn Screening of Lysosomal Storage Diseases.
Robinson Bruce H et al. International journal of neonatal screening 2019 Jun 5(2)
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (13)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (42)
- Hot Topics (193)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (312)
- GWAS Studies (1)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (491)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (89)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (31)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (8)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (3)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (4)
- Reviews/Commentaries (304)
- Tools/Methods (16)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (23)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 23, 2019
- Content source: