Last Posted: Aug 08, 2019
- A mini-review and implementation model for using ataluren to treat nonsense mutation Duchenne muscular dystrophy.
Landfeldt Erik et al. Acta paediatrica (Oslo, Norway : 1992) 2019 Feb 108(2) 224-230
- Assessing the barriers to cardiac care in carriers of Duchenne and Becker muscular dystrophy.
Eekhoff Lauren et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2019 Aug
- Noninvasive Prenatal Diagnosis for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Based on the Direct Haplotype Phasing
M Chen et al, BioxRIV preprints, July 31, 2019
- Update in Duchenne and Becker muscular dystrophy.
Waldrop Megan A et al. Current opinion in neurology 2019 Jul
- Is Molecular Diagnosis Necessary for Children with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy?
Puri Ratna Dua et al. Indian pediatrics 2019 Jul 56(7) 549-550
- Living with Muscular Dystrophy
- De-duplicating patient records from three independent data sources reveals the incidence of rare neuromuscular disorders in Germany.
König Kirsten et al. Orphanet journal of rare diseases 2019 Jun 14(1) 152
- New pharmacotherapies for genetic neuromuscular disorders: opportunities and challenges.
Ricci Federica et al. Expert review of clinical pharmacology 2019 Jun
- Identification of gene mutations in patients with primary periodic paralysis using targeted next-generation sequencing.
Luo Sushan et al. BMC neurology 2019 May 19(1) 92
- Haplotype-Based noninvasive prenatal diagnosis for duchenne muscular dystrophy: A pilot study in South China.
Chen Min et al. European journal of obstetrics, gynecology, and reproductive biology 2019 May 24015-22
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (6)
- NIH Information (37)
- CDC Publications (7)
- Hot Topics (115)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (160)
- GWAS Studies (1)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (65)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (9)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (5)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (1)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (60)
- Tools/Methods (5)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (3)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 17, 2019
- Content source: