Last Posted: Jul 22, 2021
- Genetic identification of pathogenic variations of the DMD gene: a retrospective study from 10,481 neonatal patients based on next-generation sequencing data.
Xiao Tiantian et al. Annals of translational medicine 2021 9(9) 766
- The socioeconomic burden of facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy.
Blokhuis Anna M et al. Journal of neurology 2021
- Current Status of Gene Therapy Research in Polyglutamine Spinocerebellar Ataxias.
Afonso-Reis Ricardo et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2021 22(8)
- Disease monitoring programs of rare genetic diseases: transparent data sharing between academic and commercial stakeholders.
Lochmüller Hanns et al. Orphanet journal of rare diseases 2021 16(1) 141
- Patients' and caregivers' maximum acceptable risk of death for non-curative gene therapy to treat Duchenne muscular dystrophy.
Peay Holly L et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2021 e1664
- Consensus Statement on the Management of Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy in Saudi Arabia During the Coronavirus Disease 2019 Pandemic.
Bamaga Ahmed K et al. Frontiers in pediatrics 2021 9629549
- Duchenne muscular dystrophy.
Duan Dongsheng et al. Nature reviews. Disease primers 2021 Feb 7(1) 13
- Newborn screening of duchenne muscular dystrophy specifically targeting deletions amenable to exon-skipping therapy.
Beckers Pablo et al. Scientific reports 2021 Feb 11(1) 3011
- Evaluating the potential of novel genetic approaches for the treatment of Duchenne muscular dystrophy
V Himic et al, EJHG, February 9, 2021
- Duchenne and Becker Muscular Dystrophies' Prevalence in MD STARnet Surveillance Sites: An Examination of Racial and Ethnic Differences.
Zhang Yanan et al. Neuroepidemiology 2021 Jan 1-9
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (6)
- NIH Information (38)
- CDC Publications (5)
- COVID-19 (13)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (123)
- GWAS Studies (1)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (95)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (8)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (7)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (3)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.