Last Posted: Jun 25, 2020
- Comprehensive genetic analysis of 961 unrelated Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy patients: Focus on diagnosis, prevention and therapeutic possibilities.
Kumar Shalini H et al. PloS one 2020 15(6) e0232654
- Assessment of Systemic Delivery of rAAVrh74.MHCK7.micro-dystrophin in Children With Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy- A Nonrandomized Controlled Trial
JR Mendell et al, JAMA Neurology, June 15, 2020
- Duchenne and Becker muscular dystrophy carriers: Evidence of cardiomyopathy by exercise and cardiac MRI testing.
Mah May Ling et al. International journal of cardiology 2020 May
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy- Where Genetic Testing is Inevitable and Vital!
Gupta Ambika et al. Indian journal of pediatrics 2020 May
- The Genetics and Epigenetics of Facioscapulohumeral Muscular Dystrophy.
Himeda Charis L et al. Annual review of genomics and human genetics 2019 20265-291
- Facioscapulohumeral Muscular Dystrophy—a Tale of Heterogeneity and the Power of Clinical Assessments
K Nguyen, JAMA Network Open, May 1, 2020
- Clinical utility of multigene analysis in over 25,000 patients with neuromuscular disorders.
Winder Thomas L et al. Neurology. Genetics 2020 Apr 6(2) e412
- The care of patients with Duchenne, Becker and other muscular dystrophies in the COVID-19 pandemic.
Veerapandiyan Aravindhan et al. Muscle & nerve 2020 Apr
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Education Series
American Academy of Pediatrics
- [Clinical practice guidelines for Duchenne muscular dystrophy].
Writing Group For Practice Guidelines For Diagnosis And Treatment Of Genetic Diseases Medical Genetics Branch Of Chinese Medical Association et al. Zhonghua yi xue yi chuan xue za zhi = Zhonghua yixue yichuanxue zazhi = Chinese journal of medical genetics 2020 Mar 37(3) 258-262
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (6)
- NIH Information (38)
- CDC Publications (6)
- Hot Topics (124)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (163)
- GWAS Studies (1)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (86)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (9)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (6)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (1)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (80)
- Tools/Methods (7)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (4)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.