Last Posted: Sep 10, 2020
- The PNPLA3 rs738409 variant can increase the risk of liver toxicity in multiple sclerosis patients treated with beta-interferon.
Capone Fioravante et al. Clinical neurology and neurosurgery 2020 Aug 197106166
- Predicting self-reported depression after the onset of multiple sclerosis using genetic and non-genetic factors.
Wang Frances M et al. Multiple sclerosis (Houndmills, Basingstoke, England) 2020 May 1352458520921073
- Predicting onset of secondary-progressive multiple sclerosis using genetic and non-genetic factors.
Misicka Elina et al. Journal of neurology 2020 Apr
- Understanding Participation in Genetic Research Among Patients With Multiple Sclerosis: The Influences of Ethnicity, Gender, Education, and Age.
Cuccaro Michael L et al. Frontiers in genetics 2020 11120
- Type of Herpes Virus Tied to Multiple Sclerosis
Zimmer K. The Scientist, Jan 10, 2020.
- Fall Risk Prediction in Multiple Sclerosis Using Postural Sway Measures: A Machine Learning Approach.
Sun Ruopeng et al. Scientific reports 2019 Nov 9(1) 16154
- Pharmacogenomics of Multiple Sclerosis: A Systematic Review.
Hocevar Keli et al. Frontiers in neurology 2019 10134
- Statistical pitfalls of personalized medicine
S Senn, Nature News, November 27, 2018
- BDNF rs6265 polymorphism methylation in Multiple Sclerosis: A possible marker of disease progression.
Nociti Viviana et al. PloS one 2018 13(10) e0206140
- Solving the genome puzzle: With advances in gene technology helping to diagnose very rare diseases, has the new era of personalised medicine finally arrived?
L Geddes, The Guardian, September 21, 2018
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (4)
- CDC Publications (2)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (1472)
- GWAS Studies (47)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (44)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (4)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (28)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (4)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.