Last Posted: Oct 17, 2020
- Ensemble learning predicts multiple sclerosis disease course in the SUMMIT study
Y Zhao et al, NPJ Digital Medicine, October 16, 2020
- RimNet: A deep 3D multimodal MRI architecture for paramagnetic rim lesion assessment in multiple sclerosis.
Barquero Germán et al. NeuroImage. Clinical 2020 Sep 28102412
- Variants of genes encoding TNF receptors and ligands and proteins regulating TNF activation in familial multiple sclerosis.
Torre-Fuentes Laura et al. CNS neuroscience & therapeutics 2020 Sep
- The PNPLA3 rs738409 variant can increase the risk of liver toxicity in multiple sclerosis patients treated with beta-interferon.
Capone Fioravante et al. Clinical neurology and neurosurgery 2020 Aug 197106166
- Mobile phone-based e-diary for assessment and enhancement of medications adherence among patients with multiple sclerosis.
Golan Daniel et al. Multiple sclerosis journal - experimental, translational and clinical 6(3) 2055217320939309
- [The analysis of association between multiple sclerosis and genetic markers identified in genome-wide association studies].
Timasheva Y R et al. Zhurnal nevrologii i psikhiatrii imeni S.S. Korsakova 2020 120(7. Vyp. 2) 54-60
- Automated thalamic nuclei segmentation using multi-planar cascaded convolutional neural networks.
Majdi Mohammad S et al. Magnetic resonance imaging 2020 Aug
- Smartphone- and Smartwatch-Based Remote Characterisation of Ambulation in Multiple Sclerosis during the Two-Minute Walk Test.
Creagh Andrew Peter et al. IEEE journal of biomedical and health informatics 2020 May PP
- Digitalisation of the Brief Visuospatial Memory Test-Revised and Evaluation with a Machine Learning Algorithm.
Birchmeier Martin Eduard et al. Studies in health technology and informatics 2020 Jun 270168-172
- Multimodal Image Analysis for Assessing Multiple Sclerosis and Future Prospects Powered by Artificial Intelligence.
Kim Minjeong et al. Seminars in ultrasound, CT, and MR 2020 Jun 41(3) 309-318
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (4)
- CDC Publications (2)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (1454)
- GWAS Studies (47)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (41)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (4)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (25)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (4)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.