Last Posted: Apr 15, 2021
- Pitfalls and challenges in genetic test interpretation: An exploration of genetic professionals experience with interpretation of results.
Donohue Katherine E et al. Clinical genetics 2021 99(5) 638-649
- The Crisis of Sickle Cell Disease in Africa from Insights into Primary Prevention in Ghana and Nigeria: Notes from the Field.
Ezenwa Miriam O et al. Journal of immigrant and minority health 2021
- The Utility of Genetic Risk Score to Improve Performance of FRAX for Fracture Prediction in US Postmenopausal Women.
Xiao Xiangxue et al. Calcified tissue international 2021 Feb
- Effective Recruitment Strategies for a Sickle Cell Patient Registry Across Sites from the Sickle Cell Disease Implementation Consortium (SCDIC).
Masese Rita V et al. Journal of immigrant and minority health 2020 Oct
- Implementation of Universal Colorectal Cancer Screening for Lynch Syndrome in Hispanics Living in Puerto Rico.
Sierra Isabel et al. Journal of racial and ethnic health disparities 2020 Oct
- A thematic analysis of health information technology use among cancer genetic counselors.
Allen Caitlin G et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2020 Jul
- Utilization of health information technology among cancer genetic counselors.
Ritchie Jordon B et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2020 May e1315
- NIMHD Transdisciplinary Collaborative Centers for Health Disparities Research Focused on Precision Medicine.
Rajapakse Nishadi et al. Ethnicity & disease 2020 30(Suppl 1) 135-136
- Germline variants in cancer genes in high-risk non-BRCA patients from Puerto Rico.
Dutil Julie et al. Scientific reports 2019 Nov 9(1) 17769
- Translational Health Disparities Research in a Data-Rich World.
Breen Nancy et al. Health equity 2019 3(1) 588-600
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (2)
- NIH Information (1)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (10)
- GWAS Studies (2)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (14)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (1)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (3)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (3)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.