Last Posted: Jul 28, 2019
- Reflection on modern methods: when worlds collide-prediction, machine learning and causal inference.
Blakely Tony et al. International journal of epidemiology 2019 Jul
- International Society of Psychiatric Genetics Ethics Committee: Issues facing us.
Lázaro-Muñoz Gabriel et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part B, Neuropsychiatric genetics : the official publication of the International Society of Psychiatric Genetics 2019 May
- Racial/Ethnic Disparities in BRCA Counseling and Testing: a Narrative Review.
Williams Christina D et al. Journal of racial and ethnic health disparities 2019 Apr
- Cancer geneticists tackle troubling ethnic bias in studies.
Ledford Heidi, et al. Nature 2019 4 0. (7751) 154-155
- Huntington's disease in the United States: Variation by demographic and socioeconomic factors.
Bruzelius Emilie et al. Movement disorders : official journal of the Movement Disorder Society 2019 Mar
- Holistic Health and Sickle Cell Disease: A Focus on Mental and Behavioral Health
Office of Minority Health, webinar, February 28, 2019
- An AJPH Supplement Toward a Unified Research Approach for Minority Health and Health Disparities
AJPH. January 2019
- Designing and Assessing Multilevel Interventions to Improve Minority Health and Reduce Health Disparities.
Agurs-Collins Tanya et al. American journal of public health 2019 Jan (S1) S86-S93
- A Recurrent BRCA2 Mutation Explains the Majority of Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer Syndrome Cases in Puerto Rico.
Diaz-Zabala Hector J et al. Cancers 2018 Nov 10(11)
- Generalizing polygenic risk scores from Europeans to Hispanics/Latinos.
Grinde Kelsey E et al. Genetic epidemiology 2018 Oct
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (2)
- NIH Information (1)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Hot Topics (8)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (10)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (6)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (0)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (2)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (17)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 20, 2019
- Content source: