Last Posted: Jun 04, 2020
- Utilization of health information technology among cancer genetic counselors.
Ritchie Jordon B et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2020 May e1315
- NIMHD Transdisciplinary Collaborative Centers for Health Disparities Research Focused on Precision Medicine.
Rajapakse Nishadi et al. Ethnicity & disease 2020 30(Suppl 1) 135-136
- Germline variants in cancer genes in high-risk non-BRCA patients from Puerto Rico.
Dutil Julie et al. Scientific reports 2019 Nov 9(1) 17769
- Translational Health Disparities Research in a Data-Rich World.
Breen Nancy et al. Health equity 2019 3(1) 588-600
- Reporting of race in genome and exome sequencing studies of cancer: a scoping review of the literature.
Nugent Adrienne et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2019 Jun
- Reflection on modern methods: when worlds collide-prediction, machine learning and causal inference.
Blakely Tony et al. International journal of epidemiology 2019 Jul
- NIH scientists link genetics to risk of high blood pressure among blacks
NIH News Release, July 3, 2019
- Putting diversity front and center
P Ganguly, NHGRI, June 19, 2019
- International Society of Psychiatric Genetics Ethics Committee: Issues facing us.
Lázaro-Muñoz Gabriel et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part B, Neuropsychiatric genetics : the official publication of the International Society of Psychiatric Genetics 2019 May
- Racial/Ethnic Disparities in BRCA Counseling and Testing: a Narrative Review.
Williams Christina D et al. Journal of racial and ethnic health disparities 2019 Apr
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (2)
- NIH Information (1)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Hot Topics (8)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (11)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (8)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (1)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (3)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (21)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (3)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.