Last Posted: Mar 08, 2022
- Supervised machine learning models for classifying common causes of dizziness.
Formeister Eric J et al. American journal of otolaryngology 2022 103402
- A decision support system for primary headache developed through machine learning.
Liu Fangfang et al. PeerJ 2022 10e12743
- Automatic migraine classification using artificial neural networks.
Sanchez-Sanchez Paola A et al. F1000Research 2021 9618
- Chronic migraine: Genetics or environment?
Chalmer Mona Ameri et al. European journal of neurology 2021 Jan
- Common health conditions in childhood and adolescence, school absence, and educational attainment: Mendelian randomization study.
Hughes Amanda et al. NPJ science of learning 2021 Jan 6(1) 1
- Comprehensive Exonic Sequencing of Hemiplegic Migraine-Related Genes in a Cohort of Suspected Probands Identifies Known and Potential Pathogenic Variants.
Sutherland Heidi G et al. Cells 2020 Oct 9(11)
- Systematic Review of Prevalence Studies and Familial Aggregation in Vestibular Migraine.
Paz-Tamayo Ana et al. Frontiers in genetics 2020 11954
- Functional gene networks reveal distinct mechanisms segregating in migraine families.
Rasmussen Andreas H et al. Brain : a journal of neurology 2020 Sep
- Machine learning approach to predict medication overuse in migraine patients.
Ferroni Patrizia et al. Computational and structural biotechnology journal 2020 181487-1496
- Comprehensive Exonic Sequencing of Known Ataxia Genes in Episodic Ataxia.
Maksemous Neven et al. Biomedicines 2020 May 8(5)
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (6)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (4)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (457)
- GWAS Studies (17)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (9)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (3)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (4)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.