Last Posted: Jul 30, 2021
- Genome-Scale Metabolic Modeling of the Human Microbiome in the Era of Personalized Medicine.
Heinken Almut et al. Annual review of microbiology 2021
- Longitudinal linked-read sequencing reveals ecological and evolutionary responses of a human gut microbiome during antibiotic treatment.
Roodgar Morteza et al. Genome research 2021 7
- Putative mobilized colistin resistance genes in the human gut microbiome.
Andrade Bruno G N et al. BMC microbiology 2021 7 (1) 220
- Gut microbiome dysbiosis during COVID-19 is associated with increased risk for bacteremia and microbial translocation.
M Venzon et al, BIORXIV, July 15, 2021
- Gut microbiome heritability is nearly universal but environmentally contingent.
Grieneisen Laura et al. Science (New York, N.Y.) 2021 7 (6551) 181-186
- Unlocking the ‘gut microbiome’ – and its massive significance to our health
R Seal, The Guardian, July 12, 2021
- Fecal microbial transplantation and fiber supplementation in patients with severe obesity and metabolic syndrome: a randomized double-blind, placebo-controlled phase 2 trial
V Munacu et al, Nature Medicine, July 5, 2021
- Genetics of Ankylosing Spondylitis-Focusing on the Ethnic Difference Between East Asia and Europe.
Wu Xin et al. Frontiers in genetics 2021 12671682
- Characteristics of Early-Onset vs Late-Onset Colorectal Cancer: A Review.
et al. JAMA surgery 2021 7
- Metagenomic compendium of 189,680 DNA viruses from the human gut microbiome.
Nayfach Stephen et al. Nature microbiology 2021 6 (7) 960-970
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (4)
- NIH Information (18)
- CDC Publications (19)
- COVID-19 (73)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (63)
- GWAS Studies (9)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (33)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (2)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (8)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (560)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.