Last Posted: Jul 31, 2020
- Utility of DNA Next-Generation Sequencing and Expanded Quantitative Urine Culture in Diagnosis and Management of Chronic or Persistent Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms.
Gasiorek Monika et al. Journal of clinical microbiology 2019 58(1)
- Otitis media susceptibility and shifts in the head and neck microbiome due to SPINK5 variants.
Frank Daniel N et al. Journal of medical genetics 2020 Jul
- Integrating population genetic structure, microbiome, and pathogens presence data in Dermacentor variabilis .
Lado Paula et al. PeerJ 2020 e9367
- 'Barrier dysfunction in Atopic newBorns studY' (BABY): protocol of a Danish prospective birth cohort study.
Gerner Trine et al. BMJ open 2020 Jul 10(7) e033801
- A unified catalog of 204,938 reference genomes from the human gut microbiome
A Almeida et al, NATure Biotech, July 20, 2020
- Precision and Personalized Medicine: How Genomic Approach Improves the Management of Cardiovascular and Neurodegenerative Disease.
Strianese Oriana et al. Genes 2020 Jul 11(7)
- Arrhythmic Gut Microbiome Signatures Predict Risk of Type 2 Diabetes.
Reitmeier Sandra et al. Cell host & microbe 2020 Jun
- Microbiome and health implications for ethnic minorities after enforced lifestyle changes
DM Keohane et al, Nature Medicine, July 6, 2020
- Alterations in Fecal Fungal Microbiome of Patients With COVID-19 During Time of Hospitalization until Discharge.
Zuo Tao et al. Gastroenterology 2020 Jun
- Editorial overview: Frontiers in microbiome studies: viewing vast vistas with roadmap in hand.
Guillemin Karen et al. Current opinion in microbiology 2019 08 iii-iv
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (3)
- NIH Information (17)
- CDC Publications (22)
- Hot Topics (425)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (60)
- GWAS Studies (4)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (24)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (1)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (5)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (782)
- Reviews/Commentaries (106)
- Tools/Methods (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.