Last Posted: Aug 23, 2019
- Therapeutic Opportunities in Inflammatory Bowel Disease: Mechanistic Dissection of Host-Microbiome Relationships
DR Plichta et al, Cell, AUgust 22, 2019
- Tiny Hidden Genes within Our Microbiome
K Mittelman, et al., Cell, August 22, 2019
- Resident microbial communities inhibit growth and antibiotic resistance evolution of Escherichia coli in human gut microbiome samples
Baumgartner M, et al. bioRxiv, Aug 20, 2019.
- Type 1 diabetes: Genetic risk reflected in gut microbiome
A Sandiou, Medical News Today, August 20, 2019
- The Landscape of Genetic Content in the Gut and Oral Human Microbiome.
Tierney Braden T et al. Cell host & microbe 2019 08 (2) 283-295.e8
- Circulating microbiota-derived metabolites: a "liquid biopsy?
Aragonès Gemma et al. International journal of obesity (2005) 2019 Aug
- Do C-section babies need mum’s microbes? Trials tackle controversial idea
Swabbing infants with mothers’ vaginal bacteria could affect the children’s health, but critics warn of sparse data and high risk. S Reardon, Nature, August 15, 2019
- Human oral microbiome characterization and its association with environmental microbiome revealed by the Earth Microbiome Project
Wang J, et al. bioRxiv, Aug 12, 2019.
- Hospital Microbiome Variations As Analyzed by High-Throughput Sequencing.
ElRakaiby Marwa T et al. Omics : a journal of integrative biology 2019 Aug
- Tumor Microbiome Diversity and Composition Influence Pancreatic Cancer Outcomes.
Riquelme Erick et al. Cell 2019 Aug (4) 795-806.e12
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (2)
- NIH Information (13)
- CDC Publications (18)
- Hot Topics (353)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (51)
- GWAS Studies (4)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (18)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (1)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (2)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (616)
- Reviews/Commentaries (75)
- Tools/Methods (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 23, 2019
- Content source: