Last Posted: Sep 15, 2020
- A Targeted Metagenomics Approach to Study the Diversity of Norovirus GII in Shellfish Implicated in Outbreaks.
Desdouits Marion et al. Viruses 2020 09 (9)
- Potential applications of human viral metagenomics and reference materials: considerations for current and future viruses.
Santiago-Rodriguez Tasha M et al. Applied and environmental microbiology 2020 Sep
- Targeted metagenomics for clinical detection and discovery of bacterial tickborne pathogens.
Kingry Luke et al. Journal of clinical microbiology 2020 Sep
- Maternal bacteria to correct abnormal gut microbiota in babies born by C-section.
Butler Éadaoin M et al. Medicine 2020 Jul (30) e21315
- Clinical diagnostic application of metagenomic next-generation sequencing in children with severe nonresponding pneumonia.
Wang Heping et al. PloS one 2020 (6) e0232610
- A Practical Method to Implement Strain-Level Metagenomics-Based Foodborne Outbreak Investigation and Source Tracking in Routine.
Buytaers Florence E et al. Microorganisms 2020 Aug (8)
- STROBE-metagenomics: a STROBE extension statement to guide the reporting of metagenomics studies.
Bharucha Tehmina et al. The Lancet. Infectious diseases 2020 Aug
- Fingerprinting of human noroviruses co-infections in a possible foodborne outbreak by metagenomics.
Liu Danlei et al. International journal of food microbiology 2020 Jul 108787
- Incremental value of metagenomic next generation sequencing for the diagnosis of suspected focal infection in adults.
Zhang Hao-Cheng et al. The Journal of infection 2019 11 (5) 419-425
- [Expert consensus for the application of metagenomic next generation sequencing in the pathogen diagnosis in clinical moderate and severe infections (first edition)].
Consensus Group Of Experts On Application Of Metagenomic Next Generation Sequencing In The Pathogen Diagnosis In Clinical Moderate And Severe Infections et al. Zhonghua wei zhong bing ji jiu yi xue 2020 32(5) 531-536
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (3)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (22)
- Hot Topics (74)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (10)
- GWAS Studies (1)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (9)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (2)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (2)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (458)
- Reviews/Commentaries (25)
- Tools/Methods (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (3)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.