Last Posted: Jul 02, 2020
- Predicting Vibrio cholerae infection and disease severity using metagenomics in a prospective cohort study.
Levade Inès et al. The Journal of infectious diseases 2020 Jul
- What Is Metagenomics Teaching Us, and What Is Missed?
New Felicia N et al. Annual review of microbiology 2020 Jun
- Viral metagenomics performed in patients with acute febrile syndrome during Toxoplasma gondii outbreak in south Brazil.
Bezerra Rafael Dos Santos et al. The Brazilian journal of infectious diseases : an official publication of the Brazilian Society of Infectious Diseases 2020 May
- Next-Generation Metagenomics: Methodological Challenges and Opportunities.
Laudadio Ilaria et al. Omics : a journal of integrative biology 2019 23(7) 327-333
- A comparative analysis of drinking water employing metagenomics.
Brumfield Kyle D et al. PloS one 2020 (4) e0231210
- Meta-SourceTracker: application of Bayesian source tracking to shotgun metagenomics.
McGhee Jordan J et al. PeerJ 2020 e8783
- Real-time Metagenomic Analysis of Undiagnosed Fever Cases Unveils a Yellow Fever Outbreak in Edo State, Nigeria
Scientific Reports, February 2020
- A pipeline for targeted metagenomics of environmental bacteria.
Grieb Anissa et al. Microbiome 2020 Feb (1) 21
- Phage diversity, genomics and phylogeny.
Dion Moïra B et al. Nature reviews. Microbiology 2020 Feb
- Analysis of viral diversity in stool samples from infants and children with acute gastroenteritis in Kuwait using Metagenomics approach.
Mohammad Hawraa Adel et al. Virology journal 2020 Jan (1) 10
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (3)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (19)
- Hot Topics (73)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (10)
- GWAS Studies (1)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (6)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (2)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (2)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (434)
- Reviews/Commentaries (24)
- Tools/Methods (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.