Last Posted: Jul 20, 2021
- Predicting suicide attempts and suicide deaths among adolescents following outpatient visits.
Penfold Robert B et al. Journal of affective disorders 2021 29439-47
- A cross-sectional study of the relationship between CYP2D6 and CYP2C19 variations and depression symptoms, for women taking SSRIs during pregnancy.
Hippman Catriona et al. Archives of women's mental health 2021
- Reflections of parents of children with 22q11.2 Deletion Syndrome on the experience of receiving psychiatric genetic counseling: 'Awareness to Act'.
Carrion Prescilla et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2021
- Suicidal ideation and planning among Mexican adolescents are associated with depression polygenic risk scores.
Martinez-Levy Gabriela A et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part B, Neuropsychiatric genetics : the official publication of the International Society of Psychiatric Genetics 2021
- Acceptability and Effectiveness of Artificial Intelligence Therapy for Anxiety and Depression (Youper): Longitudinal Observational Study.
Mehta Ashish et al. Journal of medical Internet research 2021 23(6) e26771
- Expanding the environmental scope: an environment-wide association study for mental well-being.
van de Weijer Margot P et al. Journal of exposure science & environmental epidemiology 2021
- Analysis of Mental Health Disease Trends Using BeGraph Software in Spanish Health Care Centers: Case Study.
Góngora Alonso Susel et al. JMIR medical informatics 2021 9(6) e15527
- Detecting Suicide and Self-Harm Discussions Among Opioid Substance Users on Instagram Using Machine Learning.
Purushothaman Vidya et al. Frontiers in psychiatry 2021 12551296
- Ensuring patient and public involvement in the transition to AI-assisted mental health care: A systematic scoping review and agenda for design justice.
Zidaru Teodor et al. Health expectations : an international journal of public participation in health care and health policy 2021
- To benefit diverse groups, AI must address bias, researchers say
J Lee, Stanford Scope Blog, June 8, 2021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (3)
- NIH Information (7)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (180)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (1226)
- GWAS Studies (62)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (175)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (12)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (2)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (142)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (12)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.