Last Posted: Jul 10, 2020
- Subjective Cognitive Concerns and Attitudes toward Genetic Testing Are Associated with Depressive Symptoms and Quality of Life after Genetic Testing for the Cerebral Cavernous Malformation Common Hispanic Mutation (CCM1).
Campbell Richard et al. Journal of behavioral and brain science 2020 Feb 10(2) 118-127
- The association of alcohol polygenic risk scores with mental health outcomes: A multi-generational analysis in the Avon Longitudinal Study of Parents and Children
KE Easey et al, MEDRXIV, July 7, 2020
- AI in mental health.
D'Alfonso Simon et al. Current opinion in psychology 2020 Jun 36112-117
- Machine learning and natural language processing in psychotherapy research: Alliance as example use case.
Goldberg Simon B et al. Journal of counseling psychology 2020 Jul 67(4) 438-448
- Patients' Perspectives on Psychiatric Pharmacogenetic Testing.
Liko Ina et al. Pharmacopsychiatry 2020 Jun
- Using Unsupervised Learning to Identify Clinical Subtypes of Alzheimer's Disease in Electronic Health Records.
Alexander Nonie et al. Studies in health technology and informatics 2020 Jun 270499-503
- Predicting second-generation antidepressant effectiveness in treating sadness using demographic and clinical information: A machine learning approach.
Lin Amanda et al. Journal of affective disorders 2020 Jul 272295-304
- Quantified Self-Using Consumer Wearable Device: Predicting Physical and Mental Health.
Pardamean Bens et al. Healthcare informatics research 2020 Apr 26(2) 83-92
- Male-female differences in quality of life and coping style in patients with Marfan syndrome and hereditary thoracic aortic diseases.
Thijssen Carlijn G E et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2020 Jun
- A pragmatic randomized waitlist-controlled effectiveness and cost-effectiveness trial of digital interventions for depression and anxiety
D Richards et al, NPJ Digital Medicine, June 15, 2020
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (2)
- NIH Information (7)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Hot Topics (36)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (1249)
- GWAS Studies (52)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (114)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (10)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (89)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2)
- Reviews/Commentaries (121)
- Tools/Methods (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (8)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.