Last Posted: Aug 15, 2019
- Examining the Importance of Family History in Pediatric Behavioural Referrals.
Gander Sarah et al. Cureus 2019 May 11(5) e4790
- Automatic detection of eating disorder-related social media posts that could benefit from a mental health intervention.
Yan Hao et al. The International journal of eating disorders 2019 Aug
- The Prospective Huntington At-Risk Observational Study (PHAROS): The Emotional Well-Being, Safety and Feasibility of Long-Term Research Participation.
Kayson Elise et al. Journal of Huntington's disease 2019 Jul
- Identification of Patients in Need of Advanced Care for Depression Using Data Extracted From a Statewide Health Information Exchange: A Machine Learning Approach.
Kasthurirathne Suranga N et al. Journal of medical Internet research 2019 Jul 21(7) e13809
- Identifying Behavioral Phenotypes of Loneliness and Social Isolation with Passive Sensing: Statistical Analysis, Data Mining and Machine Learning of Smartphone and Fitbit Data.
Doryab Afsaneh et al. JMIR mHealth and uHealth 2019 Jul 7(7) e13209
- Predicting Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Risk: A Machine Learning Approach.
Wshah Safwan et al. JMIR mental health 2019 Jul 6(7) e13946
- Using big data analytics to improve HIV medical care utilisation in South Carolina: A study protocol.
Olatosi Bankole et al. BMJ open 2019 Jul 9(7) e027688
- Effects of melatonin administration on mental health parameters, metabolic and genetic profiles in women with polycystic ovary syndrome: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial.
Shabani Azade et al. Journal of affective disorders 2019 25051-56
- Development and validation of an automated HIV prediction algorithm to identify candidates for pre-exposure prophylaxis: a modelling study.
Krakower Douglas S et al. The lancet. HIV 2019 Jul
- A Systematic Review of Techniques Employed for Determining Mental Health Using Social Media in Psychological Surveillance During Disasters.
Karmegam Dhivya et al. Disaster medicine and public health preparedness 2019 Jul 1-8
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (2)
- NIH Information (7)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Hot Topics (25)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (1221)
- GWAS Studies (47)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (81)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (7)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (47)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2)
- Reviews/Commentaries (82)
- Tools/Methods (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (7)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 19, 2019
- Content source: