Last Posted: May 10, 2021
- "It seems like COVID-19 now is the only disease present on Earth": living with a rare or undiagnosed disease during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Halley Meghan C et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2021 1 (5) 837-844
- Analyzing Description, User Understanding and Expectations of AI in Mobile Health Applications.
Su Zhaoyuan et al. AMIA ... Annual Symposium proceedings. AMIA Symposium 2021 20201170-1179
- Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing in Mental Health: Systematic Review.
Le Glaz Aziliz et al. Journal of medical Internet research 2021 23(5) e15708
- PRimary carE digital Support ToOl in mental health (PRESTO): design, development and study protocols.
Anmella Gerard et al. Revista de psiquiatria y salud mental 2021
- Troubling Neurobiological Vulnerability: Psychiatric Risk and the Adverse Milieu in Environmental Epigenetics Research.
Filipe Angela Marques et al. Frontiers in sociology 2021 6635986
- Maternal and child genetic liability for smoking and caffeine consumption and child mental health: An intergenerational genetic risk score analysis in the ALSPAC cohort.
Schellhas Laura et al. Addiction (Abingdon, England) 2021
- Engagement and return of results preferences among a primarily African American genomic sequencing research cohort.
Lewis Katie L et al. American journal of human genetics 2021 4
- High-dimensional characterization of post-acute sequalae of COVID-19.
Al-Aly Ziyad et al. Nature 2021 4
- Telomere length and epigenetic age acceleration in adolescents with anxiety disorders.
Cerveira de Baumont Angelica et al. Scientific reports 2021 11(1) 7716
- Mental health inequalities in healthcare, economic, and housing disruption during COVID -19: an investigation in 12 longitudinal studies
G Di Gessa et al, MEDRXIV, April 7, 2021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (3)
- NIH Information (7)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (135)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (1265)
- GWAS Studies (66)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (165)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (11)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (2)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (132)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (10)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.