Last Posted: May 06, 2021
- Birth cohort-specific trends of sun-related behaviors among individuals from an international consortium of melanoma-prone families.
Lacson John Charles A et al. BMC public health 2021 21(1) 692
- Genomic Risk Score for Melanoma in a Prospective Study of Older Individuals.
Bakshi Andrew et al. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 2021 4
- Identifying treatment options for BRAFV600 wild-type metastatic melanoma: A SU2C/MRA genomics-enabled clinical trial.
LoRusso Patricia M et al. PloS one 2021 16(4) e0248097
- Checkpoint-blocker-induced autoimmunity is associated with favourable outcome in metastatic melanoma and distinct T-cell expression profiles.
Ye Weiyu et al. British journal of cancer 2021
- Familial pancreatic cancer: who should be considered for genetic testing?
Kartal Kinyas et al. Irish journal of medical science 2021
- Melanoma Prevention: Comparison of Different Screening Methods for the Selection of a High Risk Population.
Dubbini Nevio et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2021 18(4)
- Response Rates to Anti-PD-1 Immunotherapy in Microsatellite-Stable Solid Tumors With 10 or More Mutations per Megabase.
Valero Cristina et al. JAMA oncology 2021 Feb
- Integrative Genomic Analyses of Patient-Matched Intracranial and Extracranial Metastases Reveal a Novel Brain-Specific Landscape of Genetic Variants in Driver Genes of Malignant Melanoma.
Váraljai Renáta et al. Cancers 2021 Feb 13(4)
- TP53 Mutations as a Driver of Metastasis Signaling in Advanced Cancer Patients.
Pandey Ritu et al. Cancers 2021 Feb 13(4)
- Personalized oncology and BRAF K601N melanoma: model development, drug discovery, and clinical correlation.
Keller Brian A et al. Journal of cancer research and clinical oncology 2021 Feb
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (24)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (16)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (1199)
- GWAS Studies (31)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (238)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (24)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (13)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (4)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (44)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (4)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.