Last Posted: Jul 30, 2020
- Consensus, Controversy, and Conversations About Gene Expression Profiling in Melanoma
WH Chan et al, JAMA Dermatology, July 29, 2020
- Performance of Gene Expression Profile Tests for Prognosis in Patients With Localized Cutaneous Melanoma
A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis
MA Marchetti et al, JAMA Dermatology, July 29, 2020
- Prognostic Gene Expression Profiling in Cutaneous Melanoma
Identifying the Knowledge Gaps and Assessing the Clinical Benefit
D Grossman et al, JAMA Dermatology, July 29, 2020
- Clinical implications of breast cancer tumor genomic testing.
Damodaran Senthil et al. The breast journal 2020 Jul
- Frontline BRAF Testing-Guided Treatment for Advanced Melanoma in the Era of Immunotherapies: A Cost-Utility Analysis Based on Long-term Survival Data.
Wu Bin et al. JAMA dermatology 2020 Jul
- Adverse Event Management in Patients with BRAF V600E-Mutant Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Treated with Dabrafenib plus Trametinib.
Chalmers Anna et al. The oncologist 2019 24(7) 963-972
- Clinical and Immunological Implications of Frameshift Mutations in Lung Cancer.
Chae Young Kwang et al. Journal of thoracic oncology : official publication of the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer 2019 14(10) 1807-1817
- Mutational concordance between primary and metastatic melanoma: a next-generation sequencing approach.
Manca Antonella et al. Journal of translational medicine 2019 17(1) 289
- Polygenic risk score as a determinant of risk of non-melanoma skin cancer in a European-descent renal transplant cohort.
Stapleton Caragh P et al. American journal of transplantation : official journal of the American Society of Transplantation and the American Society of Transplant Surgeons 2019 19(3) 801-810
- Undetectable circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA) levels correlate with favorable outcome in metastatic melanoma patients treated with anti-PD1 therapy.
Seremet Teofila et al. Journal of translational medicine 2019 17(1) 303
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (23)
- CDC Publications (1)
- Hot Topics (106)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (1173)
- GWAS Studies (26)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (204)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (23)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (13)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (6)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (37)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (122)
- Tools/Methods (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (4)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.