Last Posted: Aug 22, 2019
- A clinical guide to hereditary cancer panel testing: evaluation of gene-specific cancer associations and sensitivity of genetic testing criteria in a cohort of 165,000 high-risk patients.
LaDuca Holly et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2019 Aug
- Association Between Surgical Skin Markings in Dermoscopic Images and Diagnostic Performance of a Deep Learning Convolutional Neural Network for Melanoma Recognition.
Winkler Julia K et al. JAMA dermatology 2019 Aug
- Prospective evaluation of two screening methods for molecular testing of metastatic melanoma: Diagnostic performance of BRAF V600E immunohistochemistry and of a NRAS-BRAF fully automated real-time PCR-based assay.
Vallée Audrey et al. PloS one 2019 14(8) e0221123
- The new identified biomarkers determine sensitivity to immune check-point blockade therapies in melanoma.
Chen Hao et al. Oncoimmunology 2019 8(8) 1608132
- Whole-body magnetic resonance imaging (WB-MRI) in oncology: recommendations and key uses.
Petralia Giuseppe et al. La Radiologia medica 2019 Mar 124(3) 218-233
- From validity to clinical utility: the influence of circulating tumor DNA on melanoma patient management in a real-world setting.
Rowe Steven P et al. Molecular oncology 2018 12(10) 1661-1672
- Five-Year Outcomes with Dabrafenib plus Trametinib in Metastatic Melanoma.
Robert Caroline et al. The New England journal of medicine 2019 Aug (7) 626-636
- Benefits, harms and cost-effectiveness of cancer screening in Australia: an overview of modelling estimates.
Lew Jie-Bin et al. Public health research & practice 2019 Jul 29(2)
- Cancer screening in Australia: future directions in melanoma, Lynch syndrome, and liver, lung and prostate cancers.
Weber Marianne F et al. Public health research & practice 2019 Jul 29(2)
- Deep neural networks are superior to dermatologists in melanoma image classification.
Brinker Titus J et al. European journal of cancer (Oxford, England : 1990) 2019 Aug 11911-17
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (23)
- CDC Publications (1)
- Hot Topics (92)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (1105)
- GWAS Studies (24)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (140)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (19)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (9)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (6)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (17)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (96)
- Tools/Methods (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 23, 2019
- Content source: