Last Posted: Jan 26, 2021
- Role of Clinical Genetic Testing in the Management of Aortopathies.
Harris Stephanie L et al. Current cardiology reports 2021 Jan 23(2) 10
- Social Media Use Among Young Adults With Connective Tissue Disorders: Cross-Sectional Pilot Study.
Kelleher Erin F et al. JMIR pediatrics and parenting 2020 Oct 3(2) e16367
- Clinical Features and Outcomes of Pregnancy-Related Acute Aortic Dissection.
Braverman Alan C et al. JAMA cardiology 2020 Oct
- A genotype-first approach to exploring Mendelian cardiovascular traits with clear external manifestations
BM Wenger et al, Genetics in Medicine, September 29, 2020
- A whole-genome sequencing-based novel preimplantation genetic testing method for de novo mutations combined with chromosomal balanced translocations.
Yuan Ping et al. Journal of assisted reproduction and genetics 2020 Aug
- Application of next-generation sequencing to screen for pathogenic mutations in 123 unrelated Chinese patients with Marfan syndrome or a related disease.
Li Jiacheng et al. Science China. Life sciences 2019 Dec 62(12) 1630-1637
- Male-female differences in quality of life and coping style in patients with Marfan syndrome and hereditary thoracic aortic diseases.
Thijssen Carlijn G E et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2020 Jun
- Quantifying the Genetic Basis of Marfan Syndrome Clinical Variability.
Grange Thomas et al. Genes 2020 May 11(5)
- Molecular Genetics and Pathogenesis of Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome and Related Connective Tissue Disorders.
Ritelli Marco et al. Genes 2020 May 11(5)
- Marfan syndrome and related connective tissue disorders in the current era in Switzerland in 103 patients: medical and surgical management and impact of genetic testing.
Bombardieri Elisa et al. Swiss medical weekly 2020 Mar 150w20189
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (4)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (58)
- GWAS Studies (2)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (16)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (7)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (2)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.