Last Posted: Aug 04, 2020
- Genetic evidence for imported malaria and local transmission in Richard Toll, Senegal
Daniels RF, et al. Malaria J, Aug 3, 2020.
- Implementing parasite genotyping into national surveillance frameworks: feedback from control programmes and researchers in the Asia-Pacific region.
Noviyanti Rintis et al. Malaria journal 2020 Jul (1) 271
- Molecular malaria surveillance using a novel protocol for extraction and analysis of nucleic acids retained on used rapid diagnostic tests
EA Guirou et al, Scientific Reports, July 23, 2020
- Evidence for Reduced Malaria Parasite Population after Application of Population-Level Antimalarial Drug Strategies in Southern Province, Zambia.
Daniels Rachel F et al. The American journal of tropical medicine and hygiene 2020 Jul
- Epidemiological big data and analytical tools applied in the control programmes on parasitic diseases in China: NIPD's sustained contributions in 70 years.
Xia Shang et al. Advances in parasitology 2020 110319-347
- Emergence of Undetectable Malaria Parasites: A Threat under the Radar amid the COVID-19 Pandemic?
Beshir Khalid B et al. The American journal of tropical medicine and hygiene 2020 Jun
- The resistome and genomic reconnaissance in the age of malaria elimination.
Kümpornsin Krittikorn et al. Disease models & mechanisms 2019 12 (12)
- An Africa-wide genomic evolution of insecticide resistance in the malaria vector Anopheles funestus involves selective sweeps, copy number variations, gene conversion and transposons.
Weedall Gareth D et al. PLoS genetics 2020 Jun (6) e1008822
- DNA analysis reveals non-falciparum malaria in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
Podgorski Rachel M et al. Acta tropica 2020 May 105557
- Anti-PfGARP activates programmed cell death of parasites and reduces severe malaria.
Raj Dipak K et al. Nature 2020 Apr
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (10)
- NIH Information (5)
- CDC Publications (132)
- Hot Topics (104)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (557)
- GWAS Studies (11)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (19)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (4)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (11)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (458)
- Reviews/Commentaries (26)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.