Last Posted: Aug 17, 2019
- Genome-wide association studies of severe P. falciparum malaria susceptibility: progress, pitfalls and prospects.
Damena Delesa et al. BMC medical genomics 2019 Aug (1) 120
- Determinants of dihydroartemisinin-piperaquine treatment failure in Plasmodium falciparum malaria in Cambodia, Thailand, and Vietnam: a prospective clinical, pharmacological, and genetic study.
van der Pluijm Rob W et al. The Lancet. Infectious diseases 2019 Jul
- Diverse origin of Plasmodium falciparum in northwest Ecuador.
Vera-Arias Claudia A et al. Malaria journal 2019 Jul (1) 251
- Evolution and expansion of multidrug-resistant malaria in southeast Asia: a genomic epidemiology study.
Hamilton William L et al. The Lancet. Infectious diseases 2019 Jul
- Proof of concept: used malaria rapid diagnostic tests applied for parallel sequencing for surveillance of molecular markers of anti-malarial resistance in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau during 2014-2017.
Nag Sidsel et al. Malaria journal 2019 Jul (1) 252
- Whole-genome sequencing reveals high complexity of copy number variation at insecticide resistance loci in malaria mosquitoes.
Lucas Eric R et al. Genome research 2019 Jul
- Characterizing the molecular and metabolic mechanisms of insecticide resistance in Anopheles gambiae in Faranah, Guinea.
Stica Caleb et al. Malaria journal 2019 Jul (1) 244
- Precision identification of high-risk phenotypes and progression pathways in severe malaria without requiring longitudinal data
Johnston IG, et. al. npj Digital Medicine 2, Article number: 63 (2019)
- Changing pattern of the genetic diversities of Plasmodium falciparum merozoite surface protein-1 and merozoite surface protein-2 in Myanmar isolates.
Lê Huong Giang et al. Malaria journal 2019 Jul (1) 241
- Identification and analysis of vulnerable populations for malaria based on K-prototypes clustering.
Li Chenlu et al. Environmental research 2019 Jul 176108568
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (8)
- NIH Information (5)
- CDC Publications (107)
- Hot Topics (87)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (542)
- GWAS Studies (11)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (15)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (4)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (4)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (359)
- Reviews/Commentaries (16)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 24, 2019
- Content source: