Last Posted: Jul 28, 2021
- Gene-drive suppression of mosquito populations in large cages as a bridge between lab and field
A Hammond et al, Nature Communication, July 28, 2021
- How An Altered Strand Of DNA Can Cause Malaria-Spreading Mosquitoes To Self-Destruct
R Stein, NPR, July 28, 2021
- Natural Human Infections with Plasmodium cynomolgi, P. inui, and 4 other Simian Malaria Parasites, Malaysia
Yap NJ, et al. Emerg Infect Dis, Aug 2021.
- Should deep-sequenced amplicons become the new gold-standard for analysing malaria drug clinical trials?
Jones Sam et al. Antimicrobial agents and chemotherapy 2021 7 AAC0043721
- Toll-like receptor 9 and 4 gene polymorphisms in susceptibility and severity of malaria: a meta-analysis of genetic association studies.
Naing Cho et al. Malaria journal 2021 7 (1) 302
- Multiplex PCR assay for the identification of eight Anopheles species belonging to the Hyrcanus, Barbirostris and Lindesayi groups.
Bang Woo Jun et al. Malaria journal 2021 6 (1) 287
- A novel CRISPR-based malaria diagnostic capable of Plasmodium detection, species differentiation, and drug-resistance genotyping.
Cunningham Clark H et al. EBioMedicine 2021 6 103415
- Sources of persistent malaria transmission in a setting with effective malaria control in eastern Uganda: a longitudinal, observational cohort study.
Andolina Chiara et al. The Lancet. Infectious diseases 2021 6
- Laboratory Detection of Malaria Antigens: a Strong Tool for Malaria Research, Diagnosis, and Epidemiology.
Plucinski Mateusz et al. Clinical microbiology reviews 2021 5 e0025020
- On the Efficiency of Machine Learning Models in Malaria Prediction.
Mbaye Ousseynou et al. Studies in health technology and informatics 2021 281437-441
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (10)
- NIH Information (5)
- CDC Publications (112)
- COVID-19 (85)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (568)
- GWAS Studies (15)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (22)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (4)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (17)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (372)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.