Last Posted: Aug 24, 2021
- Imaging and artificial intelligence for progression of age-related macular degeneration.
Romond Kathleen et al. Experimental biology and medicine (Maywood, N.J.) 2021 15353702211031547
- Ethics of Artificial Intelligence in Medicine and Ophthalmology.
Abdullah Yasser Ibraheem et al. Asia-Pacific journal of ophthalmology (Philadelphia, Pa.) 2021 10(3) 289-298
- Artificial intelligence-based predictions in neovascular age-related macular degeneration.
Ferrara Daniela et al. Current opinion in ophthalmology 2021
- Emergence of non-AI digital health innovations in ophthalmology: A systematic review.
Tseng Rachel Marjorie Wei Wen et al. Clinical & experimental ophthalmology 2021
- Probabilistic Forecasting of Anti-VEGF Treatment Frequency in Neovascular Age-Related Macular Degeneration.
Pfau Maximilian et al. Translational vision science & technology 2021 10(7) 30
- Multimodal deep learning with feature level fusion for identification of choroidal neovascularization activity in age-related macular degeneration.
Jin Kai et al. Acta ophthalmologica 2021
- Ophthalmic Disease Detection via Deep Learning With A Novel Mixture Loss Function.
Luo Xiong et al. IEEE journal of biomedical and health informatics 2021 PP
- Genome-Wide Association Studies-Based Machine Learning for Prediction of Age-Related Macular Degeneration Risk.
Yan Qi et al. Translational vision science & technology 2021 10(2) 29
- Automated Quantification of Pathological Fluids in Neovascular Age-Related Macular Degeneration, and Its Repeatability Using Deep Learning.
Mantel Irmela et al. Translational vision science & technology 2021 10(4) 17
- Diagnostic accuracy of current machine learning classifiers for age-related macular degeneration: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
Cheung Ronald et al. Eye (London, England) 2021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (3)
- NIH Information (6)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (13)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (947)
- GWAS Studies (34)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (42)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (5)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (39)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (3)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.