Last Posted: Aug 21, 2019
- Classification of diabetes-related retinal diseases using a deep learning approach in optical coherence tomography.
Perdomo Oscar et al. Computer methods and programs in biomedicine 2019 Sep 178181-189
- Report: Dry AMD requires broad, systems biology approach leveraging big data, multiple disciplines
NIH News Release, July 26, 2019
- Implementation of a cloud-based referral platform in ophthalmology: making telemedicine services a reality in eye care.
Kern Christoph et al. The British journal of ophthalmology 2019 Jul
- A multi-task deep learning model for the classification of Age-related Macular Degeneration.
Chen Qingyu et al. AMIA Joint Summits on Translational Science proceedings. AMIA Joint Summits on Translational Science 2019 2019505-514
- Genetically-guided algorithm development and sample size optimization for age-related macular degeneration cases and controls in electronic health records from the VA Million Veteran Program.
Halladay Christopher W et al. AMIA Joint Summits on Translational Science proceedings. AMIA Joint Summits on Translational Science 2019 2019153-162
- Automated Detection of Macular Diseases by Optical Coherence Tomography and Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning of Optical Coherence Tomography Images.
Kuwayama Soichiro et al. Journal of ophthalmology 2019 20196319581
- Genetic risk score has added value over initial clinical grading stage in predicting disease progression in age-related macular degeneration.
Heesterbeek Thomas J et al. Scientific reports 2019 Apr 9(1) 6611
- Imaging, Genetic, and Demographic Factors Associated With Conversion to Neovascular Age-Related Macular Degeneration
JA Hallak et al, JAMA Network Open, April 25, 2019
- Updated Methods for Assessing the Risk of Progression to Late Age-Related Macular Degeneration
MG McGuire, JAMA Ophthalmology, April 25, 2019
- Imaging, Genetic, and Demographic Factors Associated With Conversion to Neovascular Age-Related Macular Degeneration: Secondary Analysis of a Randomized Clinical Trial.
Hallak Joelle A, et al. JAMA ophthalmology 2019 4 0.
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (3)
- NIH Information (6)
- CDC Publications (1)
- Hot Topics (58)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (945)
- GWAS Studies (23)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (20)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (2)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (8)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (36)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Sep 16, 2019
- Content source: