Last Posted: Sep 24, 2020
- Short- and long-term outcomes for single-port risk-reducing salpingo-oophorectomy with and without hysterectomy for women at risk for gynecologic cancer.
Carr Caitlin E et al. International journal of gynecological cancer : official journal of the International Gynecological Cancer Society 2020 Sep
- The proportion of endometrial tumours associated with Lynch syndrome (PETALS): A prospective cross-sectional study.
Ryan Neil A J et al. PLoS medicine 2020 Sep 17(9) e1003263
- Value of upper GI endoscopy for gastric cancer surveillance in patients with Lynch syndrome.
Ladigan-Badura Swetlana et al. International journal of cancer 2020 Sep
- Implementing Cancer Genomics in State Health Agencies: Mapping Activities to an Implementation Science Outcome Framework.
Green Ridgely Fisk et al. Public health genomics 2020 Sep 1-12
- Ovarian cancer predisposition beyond BRCA1 and BRCA2 genes.
Pietragalla Antonella et al. International journal of gynecological cancer : official journal of the International Gynecological Cancer Society 2020 Sep
- Age-dependent performance of BRAF mutation testing in Lynch syndrome diagnostics.
Bläker Hendrik et al. International journal of cancer 2020 Sep
- Multigene panel testing for hereditary breast and ovarian cancer in the province of Ontario.
Lerner-Ellis Jordan et al. Journal of cancer research and clinical oncology 2020 Sep
- Universal tumor screening for lynch syndrome: perspectives of patients regarding willingness and informed consent.
Subramonian Anusree et al. Personalized medicine 2020 Sep
- Refining risk-estimates in HNPCC: are we there yet?
PM ynch et al, JNCI Cancer Spectrum, 2020
- Prevalence and molecular characteristics of DNA mismatch repair deficient endometrial cancer in a Japanese hospital-based population.
Yamamoto Azusa et al. Japanese journal of clinical oncology 2020 Aug
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (6)
- NIH Information (8)
- CDC Publications (16)
- Hot Topics (349)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (360)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (538)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (66)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (40)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (28)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (1)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (326)
- Tools/Methods (16)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (7)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.