Last Posted: Aug 04, 2020
- A Model for Predicting DNA Mismatch Repair-deficient Colorectal Cancer.
Chikatani Kenichi et al. Anticancer research 2020 Aug 40(8) 4379-4385
- Mismatch Repair Protein Deficiency/Microsatellite Instability Is Rare in Cholangiocarcinomas and Associated With Distinctive Morphologies.
Ju Jennifer Y et al. American journal of clinical pathology 2020 153(5) 598-604
- Evaluating the impact of universal Lynch syndrome screening in a publicly funded healthcare system.
Lee Petra W C et al. Cancer medicine 2020 Jul
- Hereditary Predisposition to Prostate Cancer: From Genetics to Clinical Implications.
Brandão Andreia et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2020 Jul 21(14)
- Lynch syndrome identification in a Brazilian cohort of endometrial cancer screened by a universal approach.
Rosa Reginaldo Cruz Alves et al. Gynecologic oncology 2020 Jul
- Risk-Reducing Gynecological Surgery in Lynch Syndrome: Results of an International Survey from the Prospective Lynch Syndrome Database.
Dominguez-Valentin Mev et al. Journal of clinical medicine 2020 Jul 9(7)
- MSH6 immunohistochemical heterogeneity in colorectal cancer: comparative sequencing from different tumor areas.
Chen Wei et al. Human pathology 2020 96104-111
- Clinical and Molecular Assessment of Patients with Lynch Syndrome and Sarcomas Underpinning the Association with MSH2 Germline Pathogenic Variants.
de Angelis de Carvalho Nathália et al. Cancers 2020 Jul 12(7)
- Comparisons of screening strategies for identifying Lynch syndrome among patients with MLH1-deficient colorectal cancer.
Xiao Binyi et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2020 Jul
- Cost-Effectiveness of Early Detection and Prevention Strategies for Endometrial Cancer-A Systematic Review.
Sroczynski Gaby et al. Cancers 2020 Jul 12(7)
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (6)
- NIH Information (8)
- CDC Publications (15)
- Hot Topics (345)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (358)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (518)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (66)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (40)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (28)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (1)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (319)
- Tools/Methods (16)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (7)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.