Last Posted: Apr 22, 2021
- Gene-Specific Variation in Colorectal Cancer Surveillance Strategies for Lynch Syndrome.
Kastrinos Fay et al. Gastroenterology 2021
- Lynch syndrome associated endometrial carcinomas in Western Australia: an analysis of universal screening by mismatch repair protein immunohistochemistry.
Gupta Surabhi et al. International journal of gynecological cancer : official journal of the International Gynecological Cancer Society 2021
- Familial burden and other clinical factors associated with various types of cancer in individuals with Lynch syndrome.
Biller Leah H et al. Gastroenterology 2021
- Stakeholders’ views of integrating universal tumour screening and genetic testing for colorectal and endometrial cancer into routine oncology
ER O'Shea et al, JHG, April 2021
- Interval between the First Cancer and the Genetic Diagnosis in Lynch Syndrome Probands.
Yamashita Kentaro et al. Internal medicine (Tokyo, Japan) 2021
- Adaptation and early implementation of the PREdiction model for gene mutations (PREMM
Mittendorf Kathleen F et al. Familial cancer 2021
- Familial pancreatic cancer: who should be considered for genetic testing?
Kartal Kinyas et al. Irish journal of medical science 2021
- Lynch syndrome for the gynaecologist.
Ryan Neil Aj et al. The obstetrician & gynaecologist : the journal for continuing professional development from the Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists 2021 23(1) 9-20
- Modern day screening for Lynch syndrome in endometrial cancer: the KEM experience.
Pauly Nina et al. Archives of gynecology and obstetrics 2021
- Prevalence and Prognosis of Lynch Syndrome and Sporadic Mismatch Repair Deficiency in Endometrial Cancer.
Post Cathalijne C B et al. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 2021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (6)
- NIH Information (8)
- CDC Publications (8)
- COVID-19 (4)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (250)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (552)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (68)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (36)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (20)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (1)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (78)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (7)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.