Last Posted: Jul 22, 2021
- Clinically actionable findings on surveillance EGD in asymptomatic patients with Lynch syndrome.
Farha Natalie et al. Gastrointestinal endoscopy 2021
- When to Consider Lynch Syndrome in Non-Colon and Non-Endometrial Malignancies.
Arroyave Aaron J et al. The American surgeon 2021 31348211031835
- Vaccine to Prevent Hereditary Cancers Nears Human Trials
S Jenks, NCI Blog, July 2021
- Patient ethnicity and cascade genetic testing: a descriptive study of a publicly funded hereditary cancer program.
Braley Eryn F et al. Familial cancer 2021
- Prospective Statewide Study of Universal Screening for Hereditary Colorectal Cancer: The Ohio Colorectal Cancer Prevention Initiative.
Pearlman Rachel et al. JCO precision oncology 2021 7
- Expanding Germline Testing to All Patients With Esophagogastric Cancers—Easy to Do, Harder to Justify
JAMA Network Open, July 12, 2021
- Immunohistochemistry and RNA-sequencing have been useful in evaluating the pathological significance of a non-consensus site intronic variant in suspected cases of Lynch syndrome.
Nishikubo Toshiya et al. International cancer conference journal 2021 10(3) 186-190
- Patient and Family Preferences on Health System-Led Direct Contact for Cascade Screening.
Henrikson Nora B et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2021 11(6)
- From Genetics to Histomolecular Characterization: An Insight into Colorectal Carcinogenesis in Lynch Syndrome.
Lepore Signorile Martina et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2021 22(13)
- Development and external validation of a novel nomogram for screening Chinese Lynch syndrome: based on a multicenter, population study.
Yang Mengyuan et al. Therapeutic advances in medical oncology 2021 1317588359211023290
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (6)
- NIH Information (9)
- CDC Publications (7)
- COVID-19 (5)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (261)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (571)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (70)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (40)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (20)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (1)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (78)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (7)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.