Last Posted: Aug 23, 2019
- Implementing Universal Lynch Syndrome Screening across Multiple Healthcare Systems: Identifying Strategies to Facilitate and Maintain Programs in Different Organizational Contexts
NCI, August 2019
- A clinical guide to hereditary cancer panel testing: evaluation of gene-specific cancer associations and sensitivity of genetic testing criteria in a cohort of 165,000 high-risk patients.
LaDuca Holly et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2019 Aug
- Digging through a genomic goldmine: Defining the optimum upper urinary tract surveillance strategy for Lynch Syndrome.
Khan-Ruf Sarah et al. BJU international 2019 Aug
- Patient-physician relationships, health self-efficacy, and gynecologic cancer screening among women with Lynch syndrome.
McGarragle Kaitlin M et al. Hereditary cancer in clinical practice 2019 1724
- Challenges Facing the Detection of Colonic Polyps: What Can Deep Learning Do?
Azer Samy A et al. Medicina (Kaunas, Lithuania) 2019 Aug 55(8)
- Contribution of Massive Parallel Sequencing to Diagnosis of Hereditary Ovarian Cancer in the Czech Republic.
Soukupová Jana et al. Klinicka onkologie : casopis Ceske a Slovenske onkologicke spolecnosti 2019 32(Supplementum2) 72-78
- Gastrointestinal Polyposes and Lynch Syndrome - a Pathologists Perspective.
Pokorová Šárka et al. Klinicka onkologie : casopis Ceske a Slovenske onkologicke spolecnosti 2019 32(Supplementum2) 92-96
- Benefits, harms and cost-effectiveness of cancer screening in Australia: an overview of modelling estimates.
Lew Jie-Bin et al. Public health research & practice 2019 Jul 29(2)
- Cancer screening in Australia: future directions in melanoma, Lynch syndrome, and liver, lung and prostate cancers.
Weber Marianne F et al. Public health research & practice 2019 Jul 29(2)
- Tumour characteristics provide evidence for germline mismatch repair missense variant pathogenicity.
Li Shuwei et al. Journal of medical genetics 2019 Aug
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (3)
- NIH Information (6)
- CDC Publications (15)
- Hot Topics (309)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (350)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (415)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (61)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (34)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (25)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (1)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (269)
- Tools/Methods (14)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (5)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 24, 2019
- Content source: