Last Posted: Sep 06, 2019
- Effect of Metformin Plus Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors Compared With Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors Alone in Patients With Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor–Mutated Lung Adenocarcinoma
JAMA Oncology, September 5, 2019
- Next-generation sequencing for tumor mutation quantification using liquid biopsies.
Provencio Mariano et al. Clinical chemistry and laboratory medicine 2019 Aug
- Next-Generation Sequencing May Discriminate Extreme Long-term versus Short-term Survival in Patients with Metastatic Small Cell Lung Cancer (SCLC).
Lohinai Zoltan et al. Translational oncology 2019 Aug 12(12) 1539-1548
- Synchronicity of genetic variants between primary sites and metastatic lymph nodes, and prognostic impact in nodal metastatic lung adenocarcinoma.
Ito Masaoki et al. Journal of cancer research and clinical oncology 2019 Sep 145(9) 2325-2333
- Tumor mutational burden assessed by targeted NGS predicts clinical benefit from immune checkpoint inhibitors in non-small cell lung cancer.
Alborelli Ilaria et al. The Journal of pathology 2019 Aug
- A Proposal to Reflect Survival Difference and Modify the Staging System for Lung Adenocarcinoma and Squamous Cell Carcinoma: Based on the Machine Learning.
Li Ming et al. Frontiers in oncology 2019 9771
- Cancer Diagnosis Using Deep Learning: A Bibliographic Review.
Munir Khushboo et al. Cancers 2019 Aug 11(9)
- Single patient convolutional neural networks for real-time MR reconstruction: A proof of concept application in lung tumor segmentation for adaptive radiotherapy.
Dietz Bryson et al. Physics in medicine and biology 2019 Sep
- Development, Implementation and Assessment of Molecular Diagnostics by Next Generation Sequencing in Personalized Treatment of Cancer: Experience of a Public Reference Healthcare Hospital.
Simarro Javier et al. Cancers 2019 Aug 11(8)
- Molecular testing for advanced non-small cell lung cancer in Malaysia: Consensus statement from the College of Pathologists, Academy of Medicine Malaysia, the Malaysian Thoracic Society, and the Malaysian Oncological Society.
Rajadurai Pathmanathan et al. Lung cancer (Amsterdam, Netherlands) 2019 Aug 13665-73
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (3)
- NIH Information (17)
- CDC Publications (13)
- Hot Topics (176)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (5519)
- GWAS Studies (60)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (346)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (43)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (40)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (28)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (19)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (222)
- Tools/Methods (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Sep 16, 2019
- Content source: