Last Posted: Jul 15, 2021
- Management of Congenital Long-QT Syndrome: Commentary From the Experts.
Kaufman Elizabeth S et al. Circulation. Arrhythmia and electrophysiology 2021 CIRCEP120009726
- Development and evaluation of decision aids to guide families' predictive testing choices for children at risk for arrhythmia or cardiomyopathy.
Christian Susan et al. The Canadian journal of cardiology 2021
- Clinical utility gene card for: Long-QT syndrome.
Beckmann Britt M et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2021
- Genetic Variants Associated With Unexplained Sudden Cardiac Death in Adult White and African American Individuals
L Guo et al, JAMA Cardiology, June 2, 2021
- Clinical and genetic characteristics and course of congenital long QT syndrome in children: A nine-year single-center experience.
Ergül Yakup et al. Anatolian journal of cardiology 2021 25(4) 250-257
- Genetic Risk Assessment for Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease: A Guide for the General Cardiologist.
Belanger Matthew J et al. Cardiology in review 2021
- Use of Artificial Intelligence and Deep Neural Networks in Evaluation of Patients With Electrocardiographically Concealed Long QT Syndrome From the Surface 12-Lead Electrocardiogram.
Bos J Martijn et al. JAMA cardiology 2021 Feb
- Suppression-Replacement KCNQ1 Gene Therapy for Type 1 Long QT Syndrome.
Dotzler Steven M et al. Circulation 2021 Jan
- Diagnosis, family screening, and treatment of inherited arrhythmogenic diseases in Europe: results of the European Heart Rhythm Association Survey.
Conte Giulio et al. Europace : European pacing, arrhythmias, and cardiac electrophysiology : journal of the working groups on cardiac pacing, arrhythmias, and cardiac cellular electrophysiology of the European Society of Cardiology 2020 Dec 22(12) 1904-1910
- Clinical Implications and Gender Differences of KCNQ1 p.Gly168Arg Pathogenic Variant in Long QT Syndrome.
Lorca Rebeca et al. Journal of clinical medicine 2020 Nov 9(12)
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (11)
- CDC Publications (1)
- COVID-19 (14)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (189)
- GWAS Studies (5)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (63)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (5)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (3)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.