Last Posted: Sep 05, 2019
- Towards Precision Medicine With Human iPSCs for Cardiac Channelopathies.
Wu Joseph C et al. Circulation research 2019 Aug 125(6) 653-658
- Long QT Syndrome: Genetics and Future Perspective.
Wallace Eimear et al. Pediatric cardiology 2019 Aug
- Beyond the One Gene-One Disease Paradigm: Complex Genetics and Pleiotropy in Inheritable Cardiac Disorders
Cerrone Marina et al. Circulation 2019 140(7) 595-610
- Inherited Cardiac Arrhythmias and Channelopathies.
Kline Jessica et al. The Medical clinics of North America 2019 Sep 103(5) 809-820
- Genetic Testing and Cascade Screening in Pediatric Long QT Syndrome and Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy.
Knight Linda M et al. Heart rhythm 2019 Jun
- Lay Perspectives on Receiving Different Types of Genomic Secondary Findings: a Qualitative Vignette Study.
Vornanen M et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2019 Apr 28(2) 343-354
- Recent understanding of clinical sequencing and gene-based risk stratification in inherited primary arrhythmia syndrome.
Aiba Takeshi et al. Journal of cardiology 2019 May 73(5) 335-342
- Genetic testing for inherited heart diseases: longitudinal impact on health-related quality of life.
Ingles Jodie et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2012 14(8) 749-752
- From patient-specific induced pluripotent stem cells to clinical translation in long QT syndrome Type 2.
Schwartz Peter J et al. European heart journal 2019 Feb
- Universal Electrocardiographic Screening for Long QT Syndrome in Hospitalized Neonates.
Kaemingk Bethany D et al. American journal of perinatology 2019 Feb
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (11)
- CDC Publications (1)
- Hot Topics (28)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (238)
- GWAS Studies (8)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (45)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (5)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (39)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (4)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Sep 15, 2019
- Content source: