Last Posted: Sep 09, 2021
- Increasing Genomic Literacy Through National Genomic Projects.
Zimani Ana Nyasha et al. Frontiers in genetics 2021 12693253
- Health Literacy in the Digital Age: Applications to Genomics
Slide presentation, CDC webinar, June 2021
- Paediatric genomic testing: Navigating genomic reports for the general paediatrician.
Shah Margit et al. Journal of paediatrics and child health 2021
- Australian human research ethics committee members' confidence in reviewing genomic research applications.
Pysar Ryan et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2021
- Genetic counselor roles in the undiagnosed diseases network research study: Clinical care, collaboration, and curation.
Kohler Jennefer N et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2021
- Physicians' perceptions of the factors influencing disclosure of secondary findings in tumour genomic profiling in Japan: a qualitative study.
Shimada Saki et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2021
- Artificial Intelligence in Undergraduate Medical Education: A Scoping Review.
Lee Juehea et al. Academic medicine : journal of the Association of American Medical Colleges 2021
- Standardized Reporting of Machine Learning Applications in Urology: The STREAM-URO Framework.
Kwong Jethro C C et al. European urology focus 2021
- A Web Screening on Educational Initiatives to Increase Citizens' Literacy on Genomics and Genetics.
Sassano Michele et al. Frontiers in genetics 2021 12637438
- Development and pilot testing of a training for bilingual community education professionals about hereditary breast and ovarian cancer among Latinas: ÁRBOLES Familiares.
Vadaparampil Susan T et al. Translational behavioral medicine 2021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (8)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (38)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (18)
- GWAS Studies (2)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (150)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (12)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (3)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (35)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (7)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (19)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.