Last Posted: Sep 18, 2020
- The NHGRI Short Course in Genomics: energizing genetics and genomics education in classrooms through direct engagement between educators and scientists.
Robbins Sarah M et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2020 Sep
- Engaging Patients in Precision Oncology: Development and Usability of a Web-Based Patient-Facing Genomic Sequencing Report.
Solomon Ilana B et al. JCO precision oncology 2020 4
- Perceived utility and feasibility of pathogen genomics for public health practice: a survey among public health professionals working in the field of infectious diseases, Belgium, 2019.
Van Goethem N et al. BMC public health 2020 Aug 20(1) 1318
- Genetic feedback for psychiatric conditions: Where are we now and where are we going.
Driver Morgan N et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part B, Neuropsychiatric genetics : the official publication of the International Society of Psychiatric Genetics 2020 Aug
- Vulnerable Child Syndrome and Newborn Screening Carrier Results for Cystic Fibrosis or Sickle Cell.
Farrell Michael H et al. The Journal of pediatrics 2020 Sep 22444-50.e1
- Effects of health literacy skills, educational attainment, and level of melanoma risk on responses to personalized genomic testing.
Kaphingst Kimberly A et al. Patient education and counseling 2020 Aug
- Racial Disproportionality in Covid Clinical Trials
DB Chastain et al, NEJM, August 10, 2020
- Willingness to participate in genome testing: a survey of public attitudes from Qatar.
Abdul Rahim Hanan F et al. Journal of human genetics 2020 Jul
- Preventing Cardiovascular Disease Among Urban African Americans With a Mobile Health App (the MOYO App): Protocol for a Usability Study.
Taylor Herman A et al. JMIR research protocols 2020 Jul 9(7) e16699
- Exploring Genetic Literacy in a Small Hispanic Population.
Subasic Kimberly et al. Journal of transcultural nursing : official journal of the Transcultural Nursing Society 2020 Jul 1043659620938127
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (6)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Hot Topics (74)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (17)
- GWAS Studies (1)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (114)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (9)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (3)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (24)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2)
- Reviews/Commentaries (98)
- Tools/Methods (5)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (12)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.