Last Posted: Jun 22, 2021
- Development and pilot of an online, personalized risk assessment tool for a breast cancer precision medicine trial.
Keane Holly et al. NPJ breast cancer 2021 7(1) 78
- Application of the community dialogues method to identify ethical values and priorities related to pharmacogenomics.
Determeyer Peggy et al. Pharmacogenomics 2021
- Progress, Challenges, and Global Approaches to Rare Diseases.
Groft Stephen C et al. Acta paediatrica (Oslo, Norway : 1992) 2021
- Using a Tailored Digital Health Intervention for Family Communication and Cascade Genetic Testing in Swiss and Korean Families With Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer: Protocol for the DIALOGUE Study.
Kim Sue et al. JMIR research protocols 2021 10(6) e26264
- Development and Validation of a Comprehensive Genomics Knowledge Scale
MD Linderman et al, Public Health Genomics, June 2021
- Cancer Health Assessments Reaching Many (CHARM): A clinical trial assessing a multimodal cancer genetics services delivery program and its impact on diverse populations.
Mittendorf Kathleen F et al. Contemporary clinical trials 2021 106432
- Pilot study of an online training program to increase genetic literacy and communication skills in oncology healthcare professionals discussing BRCA1/2 genetic testing with breast and ovarian cancer patients.
Meiser Bettina et al. Familial cancer 2021
- Effect of a health literacy training program for surgical oncologists and specialized nurses on disparities in referral to breast cancer genetic testing.
van der Giessen Jeanine A M et al. Breast (Edinburgh, Scotland) 2021 5880-87
- Use of Machine Learning Algorithms to Predict the Understandability of Health Education Materials: Development and Evaluation Study.
Ji Meng et al. JMIR medical informatics 2021 9(5) e28413
- Effective interventions to increase routine childhood immunization coverage in low socioeconomic status communities in developed countries: A systematic review and critical appraisal of peer-reviewed literature.
Machado Amanda Alberga et al. Vaccine 2021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (7)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (31)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (18)
- GWAS Studies (2)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (143)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (10)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (3)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (29)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (7)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (17)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.