Last Posted: Nov 02, 2023
- NCCN Guidelines® Insights: Genetic/Familial High-Risk Assessment: Breast, Ovarian, and Pancreatic, Version 2.2024.
Mary B Daly et al. J Natl Compr Canc Netw 2023 21(10) 1000-1010
- LFSPROShiny: an interactive R/Shiny app for prediction and visualization of cancer risks in families with deleterious germline TP53 mutations.
Nam H Nguyen et al. medRxiv 2023
- Factors affecting adherence to a high-risk surveillance protocol among patients with Li-Fraumeni syndrome.
Kaylee A Underkofler et al. Hered Cancer Clin Pract 2023 21(1) 15
- Rates of intervention and cancer detection on initial versus subsequent whole body MRI screening in Li-Fraumeni Syndrome.
Laura At Kagami et al. Cancer Prev Res (Phila) 2023
- Multiple Germline Events Contribute to Cancer Development in Patients with Li-Fraumeni Syndrome.
Vallijah Subasri et al. Cancer Res Commun 2023 3(5) 738-754
- Cancer surveillance for patients with Li-Fraumeni Syndrome in Brazil: A cost-effectiveness analysis.
Isadora A Frankenthal et al. Lancet regional health. Americas 2023 12100265
- Genetic Predisposition to Colorectal Cancer: How Many and Which Genes to Test?
Francesca Rebuzzi et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2023 24(3)
- Surveillance imaging and early surgical intervention for improved CNS tumor outcomes in children with Li-Fraumeni syndrome: Children's National Hospital experience and literature review.
Patel Nirali et al. Journal of neurosurgery. Pediatrics 2023 1-10
- Whole-body MRI surveillance in TP53 carriers is perceived as beneficial with no increase in cancer worry regardless of previous cancer: Data from the Swedish TP53 Study.
Omran Meis et al. Cancer 2023
- How do young people with a hereditary cancer predisposition syndrome understand and experience cancer survivorship?
Werner-Lin Allison et al. Psycho-oncology 2022
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.