Last Posted: Sep 22, 2022
- An integrated somatic and germline approach to aid interpretation of germline variants of uncertain significance in cancer susceptibility genes.
Schwartz Alison et al. Frontiers in oncology 2022 12942741
- Presentation, diagnosis, and management of the Li-Fraumeni syndrome.
Ogden John et al. Proceedings (Baylor University. Medical Center) 2022 35(5) 678-679
- Li-Fraumeni Syndrome: Mutation of TP53 Is a Biomarker of Hereditary Predisposition to Tumor: New Insights and Advances in the Treatment.
Rocca Valentina et al. Cancers 2022 14(15)
- Ovarian tumors and genetic predisposition.
Štellmachová Júlia et al. Ceska gynekologie 2022 87(3) 211-216
- TP53 Pathogenic Variants in Early-Onset Breast Cancer Patients Fulfilling Hereditary Breast and Ovary Cancer and Li-Fraumeni-like Syndromes.
da Silva Paula Francinete Faustino et al. Biomolecules 2022 12(5)
- Breast Cancer Phenotype Associated With Li-Fraumeni Syndrome: A Brazilian Cohort Enriched by TP53 p.R337H Carriers.
Sandoval Renata Lazari et al. Frontiers in oncology 2022 12836937
- Embodied risk for families with Li-Fraumeni syndrome: Like electricity through my body.
Werner-Lin Allison et al. Social science & medicine (1982) 2022 301114905
- Cancer predisposing syndrome: a retrospective cohort analysis in a pediatric and multidisciplinary genetic cancer counseling unit.
Escudero Adela et al. International journal of clinical oncology 2022
- Pancreatic Cancer with Mutation in BRCA1/2, MLH1, and APC Genes: Phenotype Correlation and Detection of a Novel Germline BRCA2 Mutation.
Vietri Maria Teresa et al. Genes 2022 13(2)
- Population-Based Newborn Screening for Germline TP53 Variants: Clinical Benefits, Cost-Effectiveness, and Value of Further Research.
Kunst Natalia et al. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 2022
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.