Last Posted: Jan 15, 2019
- New drugs for acute myeloid leukemia inspired by genomics and when to use them.
Pollyea Daniel A et al. Hematology. American Society of Hematology. Education Program 2018 2018(1) 45-50
- Diagnosis of hereditary platelet disorders in the era of next-generation sequencing:"primum non nocere".
Greinacher Andreas et al. Journal of thrombosis and haemostasis : JTH 2019 Jan
- Clinical Utility Of A Next-Generation Sequencing Panel For Acute Myeloid Leukemia Diagnostics.
Alonso Carmen M et al. The Journal of molecular diagnostics : JMD 2018 Dec
- Comprehensive Genomic Profiling Reveals Diverse but Actionable Molecular Portfolios across Hematologic Malignancies: Implications for Next Generation Clinical Trials.
Galanina Natalie et al. Cancers 2018 Dec 11(1)
- Cost-Effectiveness of Chimeric Antigen Receptor T-Cell Therapy in Pediatric Relapsed/Refractory B-Cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia.
Sarkar Reith R et al. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 2018 Dec
- Ultra-Rapid Reporting of GENomic Targets (URGENTseq): Clinical Next-Generation Sequencing Results within 48 Hours of Sample Collection.
Patel Keyur P et al. The Journal of molecular diagnostics : JMD 2019 Jan 21(1) 89-98
- Clinical and Molecular Features of Feline Foamy Virus and Feline Leukemia Virus Co-Infection in Naturally-Infected Cats.
Cavalcante Liliane T F et al. Viruses 2018 Dec 10(12)
- Implementing a comprehensive translational oncology platform: from molecular testing to actionability.
Mitri Zahi I et al. Journal of translational medicine 2018 Dec 16(1) 358
- Assessing copy number aberrations and copy-neutral loss-of-heterozygosity across the genome as best practice: An evidence-based review from the Cancer Genomics Consortium (CGC) working group for chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
Chun Kathy et al. Cancer genetics 2018 Dec 228-229236-250
- Precision Medicine in Pediatric Cancer: Current Applications and Future Prospects.
Ahmed Atif A et al. High-throughput 2018 Dec 7(4)
- NIH Resources (44)
- CDC-Authored Publications (2)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (2)
- Tier Table (15)
- Epidemiologic Studies (3127)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (65)
- Evidence Synthesis (11)
- Guidelines (7)
- Reviews/Commentaries (89)
- Tools/Methods (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (2)
- AMD Weekly Clips (11)
- GWAS Catalog (42)
- Grants Supporting Publications
- Genetic Testing (GTR)
- Genetic Disease (OMIM)
- PubMed Review
- PubMed Clinical Queries
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Jan 20, 2019
- Content source: