Last Posted: Jul 20, 2017
- F.D.A. Panel Recommends Approval for Gene-Altering Leukemia Treatment
By Denise Grady, The New York Times, July 12, 2017
- Clinical utility of recently identified diagnostic, prognostic, and predictive molecular biomarkers in mature B-cell neoplasms.
Onaindia Arantza et al. Modern pathology : an official journal of the United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology, Inc 2017 Jun
- Practical considerations for diagnosis and management of patients and carriers.
Niemeyer Charlotte M et al. Seminars in hematology 2017 Apr 54(2) 69-74
- An update on genomic-guided therapies for pediatric solid tumors.
Tsui Pui Chi et al. Future oncology (London, England) 2017 Jun
- Genetic predisposition to hematologic malignancies: management and surveillance.
Godley Lucy A et al. Blood 2017 Jun
- Prognostic impact of epigenetic classification in chronic lymphocytic leukemia: The case of subset #2.
Bhoi Sujata et al. Epigenetics 2016 Jun 11(6) 449-55
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 1, 2017
- Page last updated:Jul 25, 2017
- Content source: