Last Posted: Nov 08, 2018
- Test Detects One in a Million Cancer Cells
R Voelker, JAMA, November 6, 2018
- Assessing genome-wide copy number aberrations and copy-neutral loss-of-heterozygosity as best practice: An evidence-based review from the Cancer Genomics Consortium working group for plasma cell disorders.
Pugh Trevor J et al. Cancer genetics 2018 Oct
- NUDT15 Variants Cause Hematopoietic Toxicity with Low 6-TGN Levels in Children with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia.
Yi Eun Sang et al. Cancer research and treatment : official journal of Korean Cancer Association 2018 Jul 50(3) 872-882
- The First Genome Surgeons- Scientists have built tools that can cheaply and easily edit DNA. Now they are preparing to bring them into the clinic to cure disease.
A Bleicher, the Medium, October 23, 2018
- Assessing copy number abnormalities and copy-neutral loss-of-heterozygosity across the genome as best practice in diagnostic evaluation of acute myeloid leukemia: An evidence-based review from the cancer genomics consortium (CGC) myeloid neoplasms working group.
Xu Xinjie et al. Cancer genetics 2018 Oct
- Clinical Evaluation of Massively Parallel RNA Sequencing for Detecting Recurrent Gene Fusions in Hematologic Malignancies.
Kim Borahm et al. The Journal of molecular diagnostics : JMD 2018 Oct
- Oligonucleotide Aptamer-Mediated Precision Therapy of Hematological Malignancies.
Yang Shuanghui et al. Molecular therapy. Nucleic acids 2018 Sep 13164-175
- CRISPR/Cas9 and CAR-T cell, collaboration of two revolutionary technologies in cancer immunotherapy, an instruction for successful cancer treatment.
Mollanoori Hasan et al. Human immunology 2018 Sep
- FDA authorizes first next generation sequencing-based test to detect very low levels of remaining cancer cells in patients with acute lymphoblastic leukemia or multiple myeloma,
FDA, September 28, 2018
- Pharmacogenomics of Vincristine-Induced Peripheral Neuropathy: Progress Continues.
Diouf Barthelemy et al. Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2018 Sep
- NIH Resources (4)
- CDC-Authored Publications (1)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (2)
- Tier Table (15)
- Epidemiologic Studies (3104)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (58)
- Evidence Synthesis (11)
- Guidelines (7)
- Reviews/Commentaries (79)
- Tools/Methods (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (2)
- AMD Weekly Clips (11)
- GWAS Catalog (42)
- Grants Supporting Publications
- Genetic Testing (GTR)
- Genetic Disease (OMIM)
- PubMed Review
- PubMed Clinical Queries
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Nov 13, 2018
- Content source: