Last Posted: Apr 24, 2019
- Frequency of hematologic and solid malignancies in the family history of 50 patients with acute myeloid leukemia - a single center analysis.
Sandner Anne-Sophie et al. PloS one 2019 14(4) e0215453
- Lentiviral Gene Therapy Combined with Low-Dose Busulfan in Infants with SCID-X1.
Mamcarz Ewelina et al. The New England journal of medicine 2019 Apr 380(16) 1525-1534
- Genomic subtyping and therapeutic targeting of acute erythroleukemia.
Iacobucci Ilaria et al. Nature genetics 2019 Apr 51(4) 694-704
- Measurable residual disease monitoring using Wilms tumor gene 1 expression in childhood acute myeloid leukemia based on child-specific reference values.
Løvvik Juul-Dam Kristian et al. Pediatric blood & cancer 2019 Mar e27671
- A 29-gene and cytogenetic score for the prediction of resistance to induction treatment in acute myeloid leukemia.
Herold Tobias et al. Haematologica 2018 103(3) 456-465
- Clinical prognostic value of the isocitrate dehydrogenase 1 single-nucleotide polymorphism rs11554137 in glioblastoma.
Mistry Akshitkumar M et al. Journal of neuro-oncology 2018 Jun 138(2) 307-313
- Pharmacogenomic and Pharmacotranscriptomic Profiling of Childhood Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia: Paving the Way to Personalized Treatment.
Pavlovic Sonja et al. Genes 2019 Mar 10(3)
- Inheritance of Susceptibility to Malignant Blood Disorders.
Jønsson Viggo et al. Scientific reports 2019 Feb 9(1) 2444
- Next Generation Sequencing in AML-On the Way to Becoming a New Standard for Treatment Initiation and/or Modulation?
Leisch Michael et al. Cancers 2019 Feb 11(2)
- Next Generation Sequencing-based Validation of the Revised International Staging System for Multiple Myeloma: An Analysis of the MMRF CoMMpass Study.
Goldsmith Scott R et al. Clinical lymphoma, myeloma & leukemia 2019 Jan
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (44)
- CDC Publications (2)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (3172)
- GWAS Studies (42)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (78)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (12)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (8)
- Genomic Tests Tier Table (15)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (11)
- Reviews/Commentaries (102)
- Tools/Methods (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Apr 25, 2019
- Content source: