Last Posted: Jan 20, 2022
- Prognostic value of low-level MRD in adult acute lymphoblastic leukemia detected by low- and high-throughput methods.
Kotrova Michaela et al. Blood advances 2022
- Up to 6.5 years (median 4 years) of follow-up of first-line ibrutinib in patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia/small lymphocytic lymphoma and high-risk genomic features: integrated analysis of two phase 3 studies.
Burger Jan A et al. Leukemia & lymphoma 2022 1-12
- Molecular characterization of Novel ATM fusions in chronic lymphocytic leukemia and T-cell prolymphocytic leukemia.
Kanagal-Shamanna Rashmi et al. Leukemia & lymphoma 2021 1-11
- Applications of Artificial Intelligence in Pediatric Oncology: A Systematic Review.
Ramesh Siddhi et al. JCO clinical cancer informatics 2021 51208-1219
- Cellular and humoral Immune response to mRNA COVID-19 vaccination in subjects with chronic lymphocytic leukemia
ZL Lyski et al, MEDRXIV, November 5, 2021
- NUDT15 genetic testing-guided 6-mercaptopurine dosing in children with ALL likely to be cost-saving in China.
Wei XiaoXia et al. International journal of hematology 2021
- A Machine Learning Approach to the Classification of Acute Leukemias and Distinction From Nonneoplastic Cytopenias Using Flow Cytometry Data.
Monaghan Sara A et al. American journal of clinical pathology 2021
- Incorporating genetic counseling into the evaluation of pediatric bone marrow failure.
Schneider Kami Wolfe et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2021
- Adult Acute Myeloid Leukemia with the KMT2A-Mixed Lineage Leukemia T10 Fusion: An Analysis of 10 Cases Showed Common Features and Frequent Mutations in the RAS Signaling Pathway.
Cai Xiaohui et al. Acta haematologica 2021 1-7
- Altered DNA Methylation Profiles in SF3B1 Mutated CLL Patients.
Pacholewska Alicja et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2021 22(17)
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (44)
- CDC Publications (7)
- COVID-19 (59)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (3481)
- GWAS Studies (61)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (168)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (16)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (15)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (11)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (17)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (5)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (3)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.