Last Posted: May 30, 2019
- Clinical utility of custom-designed NGS panel testing in pediatric tumors.
Surrey Lea F et al. Genome medicine 2019 May 11(1) 32
- Precision medicine and novel molecular target therapies in acute myeloid leukemia: the background of hematologic malignancies (HM)-SCREEN-Japan 01.
Miyamoto Kenichi et al. International journal of clinical oncology 2019 May
- An integrative approach reveals genetic complexity and epigenetic perturbation in acute Promyelocytic leukemia: a single institution experience.
Rahimi Nina et al. Human pathology 2019 May
- Clinical implications of molecular markers in acute myeloid leukemia.
Kayser Sabine et al. European journal of haematology 2019 Jan 102(1) 20-35
- Pharmacogenomics and variations in the risk of toxicity during the consolidation/maintenance phases of the treatment of pediatric B-cell leukemia patients from an admixed population in the Brazilian Amazon.
de Carvalho Darlen Cardoso et al. Leukemia research 2018 7410-13
- Omics techniques and biobanks to find new biomarkers for the early detection of acute lymphoblastic leukemia in middle-income countries: a perspective from Mexico.
Aguirre-Guillén William Alejandro et al. Boletin medico del Hospital Infantil de Mexico 74(3) 227-232
- Impact of gene mutations and chromosomal aberrations on progression-free survival in chronic lymphocytic leukemia patients treated with front-line chemoimmunotherapy: Clinical practice experience.
Spunarova Michaela et al. Leukemia research 2019 Apr 8175-81
- A parsimonious 3-gene signature predicts clinical outcomes in an acute myeloid leukemia multicohort study.
Wagner Sarah et al. Blood advances 2019 Apr 3(8) 1330-1346
- Personalizing therapy for older adults with acute myeloid leukemia: Role of geriatric assessment and genetic profiling.
Bhatt Vijaya Raj et al. Cancer treatment reviews 2019 May 7552-61
- Frequency of hematologic and solid malignancies in the family history of 50 patients with acute myeloid leukemia - a single center analysis.
Sandner Anne-Sophie et al. PloS one 2019 14(4) e0215453
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (44)
- CDC Publications (2)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (3199)
- GWAS Studies (42)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (86)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (12)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (8)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (11)
- Reviews/Commentaries (108)
- Tools/Methods (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Jun 17, 2019
- Content source: