Last Posted: Jul 10, 2020
- Biobanking in health care: evolution and future directions.
Coppola Luigi et al. Journal of translational medicine 2019 17(1) 172
- [Challenges of screening germline predispositions in children].
Manabe Atsushi et al. [Rinsho ketsueki] The Japanese journal of clinical hematology 2020 61(6) 682-686
- Germline whole genome sequencing in pediatric oncology in Denmark-Practitioner perspectives.
Byrjalsen Anna et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2020 Jun e1276
- [Influence of maternal chromosomal abnormalities on non-invasive prenatal testing for fetal sex chromosome aneuploidies].
Yuan Pei et al. Zhonghua yi xue yi chuan xue za zhi = Zhonghua yixue yichuanxue zazhi = Chinese journal of medical genetics 2020 Jun 37(6) 617-620
- AI-doscopist: a real-time deep-learning-based algorithm for localising polyps in colonoscopy videos with edge computing devices.
Poon Carmen C Y et al. NPJ digital medicine 2020 373
- Genetic Privacy and Data Protection: A Review of Chinese Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Test Services.
Du Li et al. Frontiers in genetics 2020 11416
- Developing model biobanking consent language: what matters to prospective participants?
Beskow Laura M et al. BMC medical research methodology 2020 May 20(1) 119
- Deep learning for detecting corona virus disease 2019 (COVID-19) on high-resolution computed tomography: a pilot study.
Yang Shuyi et al. Annals of translational medicine 2020 Apr 8(7) 450
- Dynamic-informed consent: A potential solution for ethical dilemmas in population sequencing initiatives.
Dankar Fida K et al. Computational and structural biotechnology journal 2020 18913-921
- International consensus: ovarian tissue cryopreservation in young Turner syndrome patients: outcomes of an ethical Delphi study including 55 experts from 16 different countries.
Schleedoorn M J et al. Human reproduction (Oxford, England) 2020 Apr
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (1)
- CDC Publications (2)
- Hot Topics (93)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (339)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (268)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (14)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (31)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (3)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (16)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (5)
- Reviews/Commentaries (244)
- Tools/Methods (5)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (199)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.