Last Posted: Jun 03, 2021
- Measuring Women's Choices Regarding Use of Their Newborns' Residual Dried Blood Samples in Research.
Eisenhauer Elizabeth R et al. Journal of obstetric, gynecologic, and neonatal nursing : JOGNN 2021
- Batch Enrollment for an Artificial Intelligence-Guided Intervention to Lower Neurologic Events in Patients with Undiagnosed Atrial Fibrillation (BEAGLE): Rationale and design of a digital clinical trial.
Yao Xiaoxi et al. American heart journal 2021
- Development and evaluation of an online, patient-driven, family outreach intervention to facilitate sharing of genetic risk information in families with Lynch syndrome.
Pande Mala et al. Journal of medical genetics 2021
- Thinking about the idea of consent in data science genomics: How 'informed' is it?
Greenwood Jennifer et al. Nursing philosophy : an international journal for healthcare professionals 2021 e12347
- Genetic therapies for the first molecular disease.
Doerfler Phillip A et al. The Journal of clinical investigation 2021 131(8)
- Views on genomic research result delivery methods and informed consent: a review.
Vears Danya F et al. Personalized medicine 2021
- Mainstreaming informed consent for genomic sequencing: A call for action.
Bunnik Eline M et al. European journal of cancer (Oxford, England : 1990) 2021 148405-410
- Biomarkers for Progression in Diabetic Retinopathy: Expanding Personalized Medicine through Integration of AI with Electronic Health Records.
Jacoba Cris Martin P et al. Seminars in ophthalmology 2021 1-8
- Bugs and Brains, the Gut and Mental Health Study: a mixed-methods study investigating microbiota composition and function in anxiety, depression and irritable bowel syndrome.
Simpson Carra A et al. BMJ open 2021 11(3) e043221
- Stakeholder views on opportunistic genomic screening in the Netherlands: a qualitative study.
Woudstra Anke et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (1)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (68)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (343)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (217)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (9)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (18)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (3)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (23)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (5)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (11)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (139)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.