Last Posted: Oct 08, 2021
- Profile of Pathogenic Mutations and Evaluation of Germline Genetic Testing Criteria in Consecutive Breast Cancer Patients Treated at a North Indian Tertiary Care Center.
Mittal Abhenil et al. Annals of surgical oncology 2021
- Pretest Genetic Education Video Versus Genetic Counseling for Men Considering Prostate Cancer Germline Testing: A Patient-Choice Study to Address Urgent Practice Needs.
Russo Jessica et al. JCO precision oncology 2021 5
- Can prior informed consent create virtuous cycle between biodiversity conservation and genetic resources utilization?
Uehara Takuro et al. Journal of environmental management 2021 300113767
- Commercial DNA tests and police investigations: a broad bioethical perspective.
de Groot Nina F et al. Journal of medical ethics 2021
- Far and wide: Exploring provider utilization of remote service provision for genome-wide sequencing in Canada.
Enns Emily A et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2021 e1784
- A Practical Guide to Genetic Testing in Endocrinology.
Izatt Louise et al. Clinical endocrinology 2021
- Mucopolysaccharidosis Type I Disease Prevalence Among Patients With Idiopathic Short Stature in Saudi Arabia: Protocol for a Multicenter Cross-sectional Study.
Alsafadi Danyah et al. JMIR research protocols 2021 10(8) e28619
- Parents' experiences of decision making for rapid genomic sequencing in intensive care.
Lynch Fiona et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2021
- Methods for evaluating the benefits and harms of antenatal and newborn screening programmes adopted by health economic assessments: protocol for a systematic review.
Png May Ee et al. BMJ open 2021 11(8) e048031
- Pharmacogenomics Guided Prescription Changes Improved Medication Effectiveness in Patients With Mental Health-Related Disability: A Retrospective Cohort Analyses.
Ahmed Sanjida et al. Frontiers in genetics 2021 12644694
- Physicians' perceptions of the factors influencing disclosure of secondary findings in tumour genomic profiling in Japan: a qualitative study.
Shimada Saki et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2021
- Health Impacts of Perchlorate and Pesticide Exposure: Protocol for Community-Engaged Research to Evaluate Environmental Toxicants in a US Border Community.
Trotter Ii Robert et al. JMIR research protocols 2021 10(8) e15864
- Offering preimplantation genetic testing for monogenic disorders (PGT-M) for conditions with reduced penetrance or variants of uncertain significance: Ethical insight from U.S. laboratory genetic counselors.
Porto Anthony et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2021
- Considerations for Cardiovascular Genetic and Genomic Research With Marginalized Racial and Ethnic Groups and Indigenous Peoples: A Scientific Statement From the American Heart Association.
Mudd-Martin Gia et al. Circulation. Genomic and precision medicine 2021 HCG0000000000000084
- From late fatherhood to prenatal screening of monogenic disorders: evidence and ethical concerns.
Zhytnik Lidiia et al. Human reproduction update 2021
- [Explore the value of whole exome sequencing in early diagnosis for children with language delay/disorder].
Wang J H et al. Zhonghua yu fang yi xue za zhi [Chinese journal of preventive medicine] 2021 55(7) 827-834
- Ten lessons learnt: scaling and transitioning one of the largest mobile health communication programmes in the world to a national government.
Chamberlain Sara et al. BMJ global health 2021 6(Suppl 5)
- Considerations for the Ethical Implementation of Psychological Assessment Through Social Media via Machine Learning.
Fleming Megan N et al. Ethics & behavior 2021 31(3) 181-192
- Patient reported outcome measures in a cohort of patients at high risk of breast cancer treated by bilateral risk reducing mastectomy and breast reconstruction.
Gandhi A et al. Journal of plastic, reconstructive & aesthetic surgery : JPRAS 2021
- Evaluation of two population screening programmes for BRCA1/2 founder mutations in the Australian Jewish community: a protocol paper.
Cousens Nicole E et al. BMJ open 2021 11(6) e041186
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (1)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (77)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (338)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (233)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (10)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (19)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (3)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (26)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (5)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (11)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (144)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.