Last Posted: Aug 04, 2020
- The generic Informed Consent Service gICS ® : implementation and benefits of a modular consent software tool to master the challenge of electronic consent management in research.
Rau Henriette et al. Journal of translational medicine 2020 Jul 18(1) 287
- Attitudes of blood donors to their sample and data donation for biobanking.
Raivola Vera et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2019 27(11) 1659-1667
- Pattern of haemoglobin phenotypes in newborn infants at the national hospital abuja using high performance liquid chromatography.
Mohammed-Nafi'u Ramatu et al. The Nigerian postgraduate medical journal 27(3) 190-195
- A call for an ethical framework when using social media data for artificial intelligence applications in public health research.
Gilbert Jean-Philippe et al. Canada communicable disease report = Releve des maladies transmissibles au Canada 2020 Jun 46(6) 169-173
- The ethics of deferred consent in times of pandemics
RVD Graaf et al, Nature Medicine, July 10, 2020
- Biobanking in health care: evolution and future directions.
Coppola Luigi et al. Journal of translational medicine 2019 17(1) 172
- [Challenges of screening germline predispositions in children].
Manabe Atsushi et al. [Rinsho ketsueki] The Japanese journal of clinical hematology 2020 61(6) 682-686
- GenoShare: Supporting Privacy-Informed Decisions for Sharing Individual-Level Genetic Data.
Raisaro Jean Louis et al. Studies in health technology and informatics 2020 Jun 270238-241
- Germline whole genome sequencing in pediatric oncology in Denmark-Practitioner perspectives.
Byrjalsen Anna et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2020 Jun e1276
- [Influence of maternal chromosomal abnormalities on non-invasive prenatal testing for fetal sex chromosome aneuploidies].
Yuan Pei et al. Zhonghua yi xue yi chuan xue za zhi = Zhonghua yixue yichuanxue zazhi = Chinese journal of medical genetics 2020 Jun 37(6) 617-620
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (1)
- CDC Publications (2)
- Hot Topics (94)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (341)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (270)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (14)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (31)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (3)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (18)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (5)
- Reviews/Commentaries (247)
- Tools/Methods (6)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (202)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.