Last Posted: Aug 03, 2021
- From late fatherhood to prenatal screening of monogenic disorders: evidence and ethical concerns.
Zhytnik Lidiia et al. Human reproduction update 2021
- [Explore the value of whole exome sequencing in early diagnosis for children with language delay/disorder].
Wang J H et al. Zhonghua yu fang yi xue za zhi [Chinese journal of preventive medicine] 2021 55(7) 827-834
- Ten lessons learnt: scaling and transitioning one of the largest mobile health communication programmes in the world to a national government.
Chamberlain Sara et al. BMJ global health 2021 6(Suppl 5)
- Considerations for the Ethical Implementation of Psychological Assessment Through Social Media via Machine Learning.
Fleming Megan N et al. Ethics & behavior 2021 31(3) 181-192
- Patient reported outcome measures in a cohort of patients at high risk of breast cancer treated by bilateral risk reducing mastectomy and breast reconstruction.
Gandhi A et al. Journal of plastic, reconstructive & aesthetic surgery : JPRAS 2021
- Evaluation of two population screening programmes for BRCA1/2 founder mutations in the Australian Jewish community: a protocol paper.
Cousens Nicole E et al. BMJ open 2021 11(6) e041186
- Attitude of Nigerian obstetrician-gynecologists toward gamete donation.
Ezeome I V et al. Nigerian journal of clinical practice 2021 24(6) 896-904
- Knowledge Is Power: Benefits, Risks, Hopes, and Decision-Making Reported by Parents Consenting to Next-Generation Sequencing for Children and Adolescents with Cancer.
Mandrell Belinda N et al. Seminars in oncology nursing 2021 151167
- Use of Genomics in Newborn Screening Programs: The Promise and Challenges
CDC September 21 webinar
- A policy Delphi study to validate the key implications of data sharing (KIDS) framework for pediatric genomics in Canada.
Rahimzadeh Vasiliki et al. BMC medical ethics 2021 22(1) 71
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (1)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (74)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (335)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (223)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (9)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (18)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (3)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (25)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (5)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (11)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (141)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.