Last Posted: Aug 15, 2019
- Comprehensive evaluation of a prospective Australian patient cohort with suspected genetic kidney disease undergoing clinical genomic testing: a study protocol.
Jayasinghe Kushani et al. BMJ open 2019 Aug 9(8) e029541
- A Professional Standard for Informed Consent for Stem Cell Therapies
J Sugarman et al, JAMA, August 12, 2019
- A training and education program for genome medical research coordinators in the genome cohort study of the Tohoku Medical Megabank Organization.
Sakurai-Yageta Mika et al. BMC medical education 2019 Aug 19(1) 297
- Familial Cancer: How to Successfully Recruit Families for Germline Mutations Studies? Multiple Myeloma as an Example.
Blocka Joanna et al. Clinical lymphoma, myeloma & leukemia 2019 Jul
- From Targeting Somatic Mutations to Finding Inherited Cancer Predispositions: The Other Side of the Coin.
Pujol Pascal et al. Diagnostics (Basel, Switzerland) 2019 Jul 9(3)
- Time to discuss consent in digital-data studies
Nature editorial, July 31, 2019
- A tailored approach towards informing relatives at risk of inherited cardiac conditions: study protocol for a randomised controlled trial.
van den Heuvel Lieke M et al. BMJ open 2019 Jul 9(7) e025660
- Attitudes Regarding Enrollment in a Genetic Research Project: An Informed Consent Simulation Study Comparing Views of People With Depression, Diabetes, and Neither Condition.
Kim Jane Paik et al. Journal of empirical research on human research ethics : JERHRE 2019 Jul 1556264619862467
- Consent for clinical genome sequencing: considerations from the Clinical Sequencing Exploratory Research Consortium.
Yu Joon-Ho et al. Personalized medicine 2019 Jul
- Consent and Autonomy in the Genomics Era.
Horton Rachel et al. Current genetic medicine reports 2019 7(2) 85-91
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (1)
- CDC Publications (2)
- Hot Topics (86)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (324)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (219)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (13)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (30)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (3)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (9)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (4)
- Reviews/Commentaries (197)
- Tools/Methods (4)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (151)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 23, 2019
- Content source: