Last Posted: Aug 15, 2019
- Adherence to Quality of Care Indicators and Location of Sickle Cell Care Within Indiana.
Meier Emily Riehm et al. Journal of community health 2019 Aug
- Improving risk assessment of the emergence of novel influenza A viruses by incorporating environmental surveillance.
Pepin Kim M et al. Philosophical transactions of the Royal Society of London. Series B, Biological sciences 2019 Sep (1782) 20180346
- Bayesian phylodynamics of avian influenza A virus H9N2 in Asia with time-dependent predictors of migration.
Yang Jing et al. PLoS computational biology 2019 Aug (8) e1007189
- The evolution and characterization of influenza A(H7N9) virus under the selective pressure of peramivir.
Ge Yiyue et al. Virology 2019 Aug 58-67
- Co-circulation and persistence of multiple A/H3N2 influenza variants in China.
Shi Weifeng et al. Emerging microbes & infections 2019 (1) 1157-1167
- Global patterns of avian influenza A(H7): virus evolution and zoonotic threats.
Naguib Mahmoud M et al. FEMS microbiology reviews 2019 Aug
- Considerations in the deployment of novel universal vaccines against epidemic and pandemic influenza
Arinaminpathy N, et al. medRxiv, Jul 29, 2019.
- Missed detections of influenza A(H1)pdm09 by real-time RT-PCR assay due to haemagglutinin sequence mutation, December 2017 to March 2018, northern Viet Nam.
Hoang Vu Mai Phuong et al. Western Pacific surveillance and response journal : WPSAR (1) 32-38
- The 1918 influenza pandemic: 100 years of questions answered and unanswered.
Taubenberger Jeffery K et al. Science translational medicine 2019 Jul (502)
- Deep sequencing of 2009 influenza A/H1N1 virus isolated from volunteer human challenge study participants and natural infections.
Xiao Yongli et al. Virology 2019 Aug 96-107
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (23)
- NIH Information (1)
- CDC Publications (142)
- Hot Topics (83)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (96)
- GWAS Studies (4)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (16)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (1)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (7)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (516)
- Reviews/Commentaries (5)
- Tools/Methods (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 17, 2019
- Content source: