Last Posted: Jun 13, 2019
- Detection of oseltamivir-resistant zoonotic and animal influenza A viruses using the rapid influenza antiviral resistance test.
Hodges Erin N et al. Influenza and other respiratory viruses 2019 Jun
- Summary of Progress since 2009
CDC, June 2019
- Partnering for enhanced digital surveillance of influenza-like disease and the effect of antivirals and vaccines (PEDSIDEA).
Rath Barbara et al. Influenza and other respiratory viruses 2019 Jun
- Detection of highly pathogenic avian influenza A(H5N6) viruses in waterfowl in Bangladesh.
Yang Genyan et al. Virology 2019 May 36-44
- Association of severe influenza virus infections with CD226 (DNAM-1) variants.
Redlberger-Fritz Monika et al. The Journal of infectious diseases 2019 May
- Two Single Incursions of H7N7 and H5N1 Low Pathogenicity Avian Influenza in U.K. Broiler Breeders During 2015 and 2016.
Reid Scott M et al. Avian diseases 2018 Dec (sp1) 181-192
- Health outcomes and services in children with sickle cell trait, sickle cell anemia, and normal hemoglobin.
Reeves Sarah L et al. Blood advances 2019 May 3(10) 1574-1580
- A hospital cluster combined with a family cluster of avian influenza H7N9 infection in Anhui Province, China.
Zhang Wenyan et al. The Journal of infection 2019 May
- Teaching an Old Virus New Tricks: A Review on New Approaches to Study Age-Old Questions in Influenza Biology.
Lakdawala Seema S et al. Journal of molecular biology 2019 Apr
- Original Antigenic Sin: Friend or Foe in Developing a Broadly Cross-Reactive Vaccine to Influenza?
Devarajan Priyadharshini et al. Cell host & microbe 2019 Mar (3) 354-355
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (21)
- NIH Information (1)
- CDC Publications (135)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (89)
- GWAS Studies (4)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (9)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (0)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (2)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (497)
- Reviews/Commentaries (4)
- Tools/Methods (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Jun 18, 2019
- Content source: