Last Posted: Oct 15, 2019
- People at High Risk For Flu Complications
- Human-to-Human Transmission of Influenza A(H3N2) Virus with Reduced Susceptibility to Baloxavir, Japan, February 2019.
Takashita Emi et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2019 Nov (11)
- Genetic diversity of respiratory enteroviruses and rhinoviruses in febrile adults, Singapore, 2007-2013.
Linster Martin et al. Influenza and other respiratory viruses 2019 Sep
- Get Vaccinated to Fight Flu
CDC, September 2019
- The Intestinal Microbiota Contributes to the Control of Highly Pathogenic H5N9 Influenza Virus Replication in Ducks
Figueroa T, et al. bioRxiv, Sep 24, 2019.
- A sticking point for rapid flu tests?
E Svoboda, Nature Outlook, September 2019
- Nosocomial transmission of influenza: A retrospective cross-sectional study using next generation sequencing at a hospital in England (2012-2014).
Blackburn Ruth M et al. Influenza and other respiratory viruses 2019 Sep
- Real-time flu tracking- By monitoring social media, scientists can monitor outbreaks as they happen.
C Schmidt, Nature Outlook, September 18, 2019
- Automatic classification of free-text medical causes from death certificates for reactive mortality surveillance in France.
Baghdadi Yasmine et al. International journal of medical informatics 2019 Jul 131103915
- Disrupting the gut microbiome may affect some immune responses to flu vaccination
NIH, September 6, 2019
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (25)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (147)
- Hot Topics (88)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (97)
- GWAS Studies (4)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (17)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (1)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (9)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (523)
- Reviews/Commentaries (6)
- Tools/Methods (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.