Last Posted: Jul 28, 2021
- Co-circulation of multiple influenza A reassortants in swine harboring genes from seasonal human and swine influenza viruses.
Ryt-Hansen Pia et al. eLife 2021 7
- Transmission of paediatric respiratory syncytial virus and influenza in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Williams Thomas C et al. Euro surveillance : bulletin Europeen sur les maladies transmissibles = European communicable disease bulletin 2021 7 (29)
- Nanopore metagenomic sequencing of influenza virus directly from respiratory samples: diagnosis, drug resistance and nosocomial transmission, United Kingdom, 2018/19 influenza season.
Xu Yifei et al. Euro surveillance : bulletin Europeen sur les maladies transmissibles = European communicable disease bulletin 2021 7 (27)
Nanopore metagenomic sequencing of influenza virus directly from respiratory samples: diagnosis, drug resistance and nosocomial transmission, United Kingdom, 2018/19 influenza season
Xu Y, et al. Eurosurveill, Jul 8, 2021.
- Toward the use of neural networks for influenza prediction at multiple spatial resolutions.
Aiken Emily L et al. Science advances 2021 7(25)
- Genomic evolution, transmission dynamics, and pathogenicity of avian influenza A (H5N8) viruses emerging in China, 2020.
Zhang Jiahao et al. Virus evolution 2021 6 (1) veab046
- Isolation of clade 18.104.22.168b A(H5N8), a highly pathogenic avian influenza virus, from a worker during an outbreak on a poultry farm, Russia, December 2020.
Pyankova Olga G et al. Euro surveillance : bulletin Europeen sur les maladies transmissibles = European communicable disease bulletin 2021 6 (24)
- Safety, Immunogenicity, and Efficacy of a COVID-19 Vaccine (NVX-CoV2373) Co-administered With Seasonal Influenza Vaccines
Toback S, et al. medRxiv, Jun 13, 2021.
- Genetic evolution and transmission dynamics of clade 22.214.171.124a highly pathogenic avian influenza A/H5N1 viruses in Bangladesh.
Kwon Jung-Hoon et al. Virus evolution 2021 6 (2) veaa046
- A vital sign-based prediction algorithm for differentiating COVID-19 versus seasonal influenza in hospitalized patients
N Yanamala et al, NPJ Digital Medicine, June 4, 2021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (29)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (186)
- COVID-19 (649)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (104)
- GWAS Studies (5)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (38)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (3)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (37)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (622)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.