Last Posted: May 06, 2021
- Influenza viral particles harboring the SARS-CoV-2 spike RBD as a combination respiratory disease vaccine
Chaparian RR, et al. bioRxiv, Apr 30, 2021.
- COV-ID: A LAMP sequencing approach for high-throughput co-detection of SARS-CoV-2 and influenza virus in human saliva
Warneford-Thomson R, et al. medRxiv, Apr 23, 2021.
- Transcriptional and Immunologic Correlates of Response to Pandemic Influenza Vaccine in Aviremic, HIV-Infected Children.
de Armas Lesley R et al. Frontiers in immunology 2021 4 639358
- Multiple Reassortants of H5N8 Clade 22.214.171.124b Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza Viruses Detected in South Korea during the Winter of 2020-2021.
Baek Yoon-Gi et al. Viruses 2021 4 (3)
- Molecular Characteristics, Antigenicity, Pathogenicity, and Zoonotic Potential of a H3N2 Canine Influenza Virus Currently Circulating in South China.
Wu Meihua et al. Frontiers in microbiology 2021 3 628979
- Surveillance of Influenza A resistance to polymerase complex inhibitors by whole genome analysis, 2016-17, 2017-18 and 2018-19 Seasons, Eastern Spain.
Mengual-Chuliá Beatriz et al. Antimicrobial agents and chemotherapy 2021 3
- Association of the host genetic factors, hypercholesterolemia and diabetes with mild influenza in an Iranian population.
Mehrbod Parvaneh et al. Virology journal 2021 18(1) 64
- Machine learning models to identify low adherence to influenza vaccination among Korean adults with cardiovascular disease.
Kim Moojung et al. BMC cardiovascular disorders 2021 21(1) 129
- Inflammatory profiles across the spectrum of disease reveal a distinct role for GM-CSF in severe COVID-19.
Thwaites Ryan S et al. Science immunology 2021 3 (57)
- CXCL17 Is a Specific Diagnostic Biomarker for Severe Pandemic Influenza A(H1N1) That Predicts Poor Clinical Outcome.
Choreño-Parra Jose Alberto et al. Frontiers in immunology 2021 3 633297
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (29)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (185)
- COVID-19 (393)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (103)
- GWAS Studies (5)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (36)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (3)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (33)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (605)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.